» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 11:49 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 9:58 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:14 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:11 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:08 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 88 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 2 Bots

Jstruggs716, Lobo, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 11:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

SS 16 Cruise Ship Clash: ??? Vs. Nazaria

2 posters

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

SS 16 Cruise Ship Clash: ??? Vs. Nazaria  - Page 14 Empty Re: SS 16 Cruise Ship Clash: ??? Vs. Nazaria

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:18 pm

Azami felt Nazaria's juices washed her face and flowed down to her shoulders and breasts, and she felt as if she's just being marked by the succubus. As the blonde then pulled herself back, but keeping her crotch close to her features, Azami could only pant heavily, her head rested on the turnbuckle as she inhaled the hot air around her that now had a much thicker scent than before. The fragrance was almost like one of those aromatherapy stuff that made you felt a bit light and relaxed, and yet it's also making her a bit drunk with lust.

Nazaria then stepped back, even beckoning Azami to come to her to get her much desired orgasm. She had to adjust her breathe for a bit more before doing that, but would eventually pulled herself up with the ropes help. Even after that, Azami would remain on the corner for a bit, leaning against the turnbuckle as she found it even harder to keep herself on her shaky feet now.

"Uggh... c-come on..." she muttered to herself, as if she's telling her body to move.

Back to top Go down

SS 16 Cruise Ship Clash: ??? Vs. Nazaria  - Page 14 Empty Re: SS 16 Cruise Ship Clash: ??? Vs. Nazaria

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:42 am

Nazaria, for a moment, wondered if Azami might try to turn and become defiant again, even in the face of an insurmountable deficit in this battle. The blue-haired girl did not ultimately end up trying to fight back against Nazaria, but she did not come along the way Nazaria had hoped. Azami would try to pick up her body, which was already nearly broken sexually, and trudge forward. But she could barely get up onto her feet even with the help of the ropes, let alone walk over to where Nazaria waited for her. The blonde chuckled and tilted her head, gazing at Azami with a mixture of amusement and sympathy.

"You poor thing," Nazaria would coo. "Okay, don't stress yourself. Mommy's coming." The blonde, with a big smile on her face, bounced back over to the corner, then put her hands on Azami's shoulders. Kindly, but with some force, she would push down on those shoulders, imploring Azami to fall back down onto her knees.

Once she had, Nazaria would reach down and grab onto the Japanese girl's bright blue hair with one hand. Then, walking slowly, Nazaria would tug on that mane, wanting Azami to follow her on her hands and knees!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:14 am

Nazaria's teasing only made Azami blushed deeply, although at the same time it made her tingling with excitement as she now felt so small compared to the succubus. Rustiness aside, her opponent, at the very least was still full of energy after having a couple of orgasms herself compared to her.

Having barely enough strength to stand to start with, She was easily pushed down on all four. Then, to add more to her humiliation, Nazaria tugged her along by her hair as if she was her puppy or something! Azami didn't have the strength and the will to resist anymore, though, although she'd at least make it that she's somehow reluctant to follow the blonde. The sight of Nazaria's swaying hips and jiggling rear, along at the thought of having the climax she desperately wanted at least made her more willing to follow the girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:26 am

Right now, Nazaria had decided that it was time to end this match. Azami had performed admirably, especially for someone who had taken so long a break from AFW. While Nazaria had directed the action for most of the fight, it was plain to everyone in the audience that the blonde had become increasingly enamored with her adorable opponent. It seemed that Nazaria's strong showing stemmed not necessarily from a desire to win or vanquish Azami, but from a desire to impress her, and to truly convince Azami to become her pet—not simply as a means by which to end the match. Nazaria's respect and lust for the former hentai champion was obvious to everyone in attendance, and just one look at the adorable Azami, following along on all fours like a puppy at Nazaria's side, would make it perfectly clear why.

Azami was an AFW legend, and always would be! Even after a long hiatus, her popularity with the league's fans had not diminished at all, and, win or lose, tonight or any other night, it probably never would diminish.

Nazaria looked back over her shoulder as she led Azami to the center of the ring and grinned down at the blue-haired girl. With Azami's head just about at butt height, Nazaria really couldn't resist a little teasing. "Now, before we get down to business, give me another kiss, okay, sweetie?" the blonde would coo, before pulling on Azami's hair, wanting to pull the girl into her bum and get her to press her lips against her firm, round butt cheek!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:17 am

The crowds were roaring, at the sight of Azami being on all four, led by Nazaria like a tired puppy. She wasn't sure whether they were cheering at the blonde or herself, but if anything was clear, it'd be that this match would be among one of the most memorable nights AFW ever had, whether it meant good or bad to the blue haired girl. At least right now Azami was too tired to even think about shame.

Nazaria, of course, couldn't help but to make the most of her superior position, teasing her once again by making her kissing that plump round butt of hers. Azami absent mindedly kissed the derriere that was pressed against her features, barely made an effort to pull herself away from the girl's ass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:54 am

Azami seemed to be running on an adorable sort of autopilot, as she neither resisted nor actively aided Nazaria's efforts. The blonde pushed her down onto the canvas, and she allowed it to happen. The blonde grabbed onto her blue hair and began tugging her along, and along she came with only minimal reluctance. And now, in these final few seconds before she was going to finish Azami off with her most intense orgasm yet, before having the blue-haired girl surrender verbally to her and become her cherished little pet, Nazaria gave Azami's head a tug and pulled her face into her round, firm ass, and Azami did not try to pull away!

Nazaria would sigh happily as she felt those lips on her flesh, kissing her plump butt cheek. She wiggled her butt a little bit in Azami's face, perhaps rubbing in her impending victory slightly. Then, Nazaria would turn to Azami and lean down. She ran each hand around Azami's head, down around behind her ears and then across her cheeks, before cupping the girl's head in her hands. "You're the prettiest little puppy, aren't you? What a sweet little princess you are!" Nazaria would coo. "You're my beautiful, most cherished little pet. Can you wag your tail for me, little princess?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:21 am

Azami just mumbled as Nazaria rubbed her glorious ass on her features for a bit, and she remained blushing yet somewhat obedient as the blonde ran her hands on her head. She did quietly muttered something along the line of "stop", but her voice was so quiet it's almost as if she wasn't talking at all. Part of her wished that it's just a sexy dream she's having, and yet it felt like it's almost too good to not be experienced for real...

"Gh... y-you... w-wag m-my t-tail...???" the blue haired girl's face was completely flustered by the request, her whole face felt like burning as she heard what Nazaria said.

Azami was mortified for a bit. She didn't move, shivering on her spot a bit instead. Gradually, her lower half began to wiggle a little. Then she tried moving it a little harder. Her gaze was aimed at the floor as she couldn't bear looking at the crowds while performing such a humiliating act. Why did she do it again in the first place?

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:16 am

Azami did not hesitate long before she obeyed Nazaria's command. The girl shook her rear end back and forth, wagging her nonexistent tail first this way and then that. Nazaria giggled and rubbed Azami's head as she watched that cute butt wiggle back and forth. However, something about the way the blue-haired girl did it did concern Nazaria. Her opponent's gaze was cast down to the canvas, not looking at either her or the audience. Nazaria wanted to look into Azami's eyes. As she prepared for her final hold of the night, she wanted to be sure that Azami would be just as happy at the end of all of this as she herself was.

"Hey, sweetie, look here," Nazaria would say, as she would drop down onto her knees to bring herself closer to Azami's level. She cupped her hands underneath the princess's chin again and lifted her head up so that Azami had no choice but to look into her face. Nazaria's red eyes would gaze deeply into Azami's beautiful blue eyes. The blonde smiled her best disarming, comforting smile.

"I am going to enjoy every second of your training as my pet. You are going to be so loved and cherished, and taken care of every second of every day. And before I make you cum again—before you cum for me as your mistress—I just wanted to make sure you know how serious I am about bringing you pleasure, my sweet little princess." She paused, then chuckled and added: "You look so cute wagging your tail like that."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:30 am

Azami was forced to look at Nazaria's eyes despite her effort to avoid eye contact. Her cheeks were totally red and she felt like she's getting all awkward jolts inside her with the blonde so close and giving her a comforting smile like this. The girl's words were stirring her excitement, making her just want to get this match over with so she could be trained in private.

"Ugghh... y-you..." the blue haired girl pouted in embarrassment as she heard what the succubus said. "...s-shut up..." she muttered quietly, looking away with a sulky face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:33 am

Azami did not admit that she was enjoying what was happening to her and looking forward to being Nazaria's pet. But the way she puffed out her cheeks in that pouty expression of embarrassment, and that one lingering instant before she turned to look down at the canvas, told Nazaria everything that she needed to know. Azami was not going to flat-out admit to her submissive desires—to do so would only turn this pleasantly embarrassing experience into something truly, badly humiliating—but, in all the little ways, she told Nazaria what the blonde wanted to hear.

"Mmm, well, okay, then," Nazaria would say, before grabbing onto Azami's wrists and pulling them up off the canvas. As she held Azami up, she would lean in to steal a very quick kiss, pulling away licking her lips. "I'll shut up. I just wanted to make sure you know how happy I am to have you now. But I guess this will require a little bit of concentration, so..." She would trail off, shutting up like Azami asked so that she could do her work.

She slid back to Azami's rear end, pulling those wrists with her and tucking them between Azami's legs. Then, she would grab those legs and bend them both inward, each crossing behind the wrist of the opposite arm, with one leg crossing over the other, as well. Once that was done, Azami's upper body would be on the canvas, with her lower body sticking up in the air—she had been turned into a makeshift throne for Nazaria to sit down upon!

"I think I saw this done soooomewhere..."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next