» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:27 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Whoops. (For Jean!)

2 posters

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Whoops. (For Jean!) - Page 10 Empty Re: Whoops. (For Jean!)

Post by Gadot Wed May 18, 2016 9:22 am

The only reason Nero was having such a rough time once he got back out of Jean's grip was because of his weakness to well done submissions. He could recover that energy in time, even over the course of the long match. For now, he had to go on the offensive, and that's exactly what he did. As Jean laughed and cursed, Nero couldn't help but laugh as well, cranking that bearhug on a bit tighter!

"Yeah, that's more like it!" he replied, leaning in and stealing a small kiss from Jean's lips -- not really enough to distract him, but enough for the kiss to have still happened. And enough to help show that no matter what, they were both enjoying it. It was silly and sexy at the same time. Just wait until he showed him how well he did in oil wrestling -- then Jean would be taken down easily.

Shit, he knew how easy he was to distract too! He gave a small, playful growl at the circles drawn on his torso, trying his best to keep the bearhug on. No, he could definitely keep it on long enough; he shifted Jean up for a moment, even going so far as to give him a nice wet kiss on his shirted chest -- and moved to suplex him onto the bed! But really, that was just so he would be able to pull Jean's pants down. The shirt would come off soon, but the pants were a priority for Nero.

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Thu May 19, 2016 12:36 am

Jean groaned as Nero crushed him a bit tighter and stole a short kiss from him. Darn that man's persistent libido! Or maybe don't darn it, because the way that he was making teasing movements with his hands seemed to be working back at him. Nero growled playfully and Jean leaned forward to give him a warning love bite on the side of his neck.

"Unhhh" he grunted as Nero lifted him up and planted a kiss through the front of his shirt. It was wet and sloppy and very Nero-esque, and it served as a good distraction to set up the suplex. Jean was taken completely off guard as he was slammed into the bed, bouncing up afterwards and then landing on his back sprawled out. It was quite a different landing than the ring, softer overall but unforgiving in that you couldn't easily roll away afterwards.

Indeed, as Jean was busy trying to break away from the grapple, with one strong tug Nero had grabbed his waistband and pantsed the blonde. "Perv!" he laughed out as he kicked off the pants now around his ankles as he flipped onto his chest and grabbed fistfuls of the covers. he yanked himself forward and free of those pajama bottoms, leaving him in just his loose silk boxers. The goal now was to get away and somehow force a reset back into a ready position, or else find a way to get Nero down under his control in the meantime.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Thu May 19, 2016 1:18 am

It was true, Nero's constant libido was a big problem for him. It was his biggest strength and his biggest weakness, though someone like Jean should be able to get at the weakness a lot better than others. But it was such a good distraction when need be, like as he planted that sloppy kiss on Jean's chest so he could get him in the suplex.

Ah-ha! Those pants came down easily, revealing those…nice, silk boxers beneath. He gave Jean a wolfish grin as he flipped over, shaking his head. "Yes, and you love it." He lunged for Jean as he was trying to get back to a reset, hoping to tug him in close. He had no real purpose to doing so other than to try and get Jean's shirt off; if he managed to do that, he'd let Jean go back to the reset and do what he wanted!

Clearly, Nero had other things in mind before they got to the actual points of the match. He wanted to make sure that by the time they got to those points, they would be bare enough to make it all the more fun. Besides, he didn't like the fact that he had his shirt off and Jean still had his on.

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Thu May 19, 2016 1:51 am

"Oh do I? How do ya know I don't just tolerate it?" Jean shot back as Nero came down atop him from behind. His hands raced to the waistband he just knew Nero was going for, rolling onto his side to make that task somewhat more difficult to accomplish. Sure enough he was yanked back down benath nero, but rather than his boxers, Nero defied expectations and went for Jean's shirt.

Jean fought back if only to occupy Nero's attention as he readjusted himself to a more favorable position. The moment that his shirt was ripped off, Jean's lower half sprung up off the bed and his thighs latched around Nero's head for a surprise headscissors.

"It makes you easy to predict sometimes" Jean grinned as he clapped Nero's cheek patronizingly. Nero wasn't completely defenseless from this position, but Jean was counting on his sex appeal big time for this one.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Thu May 19, 2016 2:27 am

"You wouldn't fall for it so easily!" Luckily, Nero managed to defy expectations in order to strip Jean of his shirt, though that was just come and bite him in the ass. The fight Jean gave him sure did the job as he grinned against him, opening his mouth to make a comment -- before those amazing thighs latched around his head.

Shit. Now he was trapped. Nero gave a soft, playful growl as he mentioned that he was so easy to predict, grunting at the strength Jean had hidden in those…sexy thighs. "You're right, I am a leg man." He shifted to the side a bit, moving to kiss the inside of Jean's thighs, one hand even reaching up to tough along the outside, giving a bit of a grunt after a few moments due to the pain.

But what he was trying to do was work to make Jean think that Nero was falling to the sex appeal. Which, to be quite honest, he was; each massing second made those tight shorts ever the more tight. But he was trying his best to keep his mind focused; he shifted a bit, moving his legs up as if he were humping at the air. In hopes that he would be able to spring his own legs up to latch around Jean's head without him realizing what he was trying to do!

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Thu May 19, 2016 4:51 am

Jean shuddered as Nero began to kiss at the inside of his bare inner thigh, and then caress the outside in a devilish smooth attempt to throw Jean's focus off. And boy was it working. Unconsciously Jean's legs began to slacken for a moment, but then he shook his head and clamped them back down with renewed vigor.

"A leg man, and a dead man" Jean taunted as he twisted his legs down towards the bed to force Nero's face into the sheets. Maybe it would be harder for him to breathe down there, force him to tap and give Jean a point. Or maybe it would do nothing and Nero would find some other way to throw Jean's focus to the birds.

He watched Nero's strange air humping with much confusion, entirely at a loss for what he was trying to accomplish. He was soon informed when those burly legs came flinging his way, and Jean was lucky to get his arms up in time to intercept. He swatted both legs away to the side and down to the bed, then did his best to bundle them together under his arm.

"Just tap out my prince, you don't want to tire yourself out here, do you?"'

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Thu May 19, 2016 5:23 am

Shit, the distraction didn't help him enough. Nero thought he had managed to win out in the end when those legs began to slacken, but then tightened again before he could manage to slip away. Nero let out a breathy curse, feeling him try and move his face into the sheets.

Nero should have learned how to work his way out of submissions earlier; now, he was really fucked. When his legs failed to get Jean off of him, he found himself in an even worse position. "Shit, why didn't…nnngh…you do this when we were having sex?" He reached his arms up and along those lovely thighs, squeezing the muscle.

Before finally, after feeling his head begin to swoon, finally tapped out on Jean's leg. He had made the decision to do it a few moments ago, but he wanted to enjoy it for a few moments. Once Jean would let him out, he would shift, going back to a reset. "Well…I guess you're one point up."

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Thu May 19, 2016 5:39 am

"Because I didn't want to have you pass out half-way through" Jean chided as he lifted his legs up to elevate Nero's head, then slammed him face first back into the bed. Nero wasn't lying when he said he couldn't find his way out of submissions, but man oh man did he look sexy suffering like that. Jean was really glad that Nero had suggested this match now, he could put his boyfriend in all sorts of compromising positions now! But alas, Nero's smarts won out and he tapped out before he tired too much.

"[/color]"Good boy" Jean grinned as he patted Nero's head. He unclenched his thighs slowly and sat up, giving Nero's ass a quick slap as he crawled on hands and knees back to his "corner" of the bed. He sat up on his knees, hands on his hips, with a triumphant grin and did a mini flex as a jab towards Nero's sexy proclivity to show off.

"That's 1-0, Richards, for those of you keeping score at home" he declared in a mock-announcer's voice with hands cupped to his face. After that he settled down and got back into a ready position, hands up in the air and fingers wiggling, daring Nero to make the next move.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Thu May 19, 2016 6:12 am

"Well, you could easily wake me up with a nice blowjob." Perhaps Nero shouldn't be making comments like that when he was just stuck in a rough headscissor. As if to emphasize that, he was picked up and slammed onto the mattress. He gave a grunt, breathing heavily once more. The tap out was for his own good, but it was still him giving in.

As Jean patted his head, he gave a small huff, shaking his head as his thighs released his head. He reached over to Jean's ass to return the slap, moving back to his own side. As Jean flexed, Nero flexed as well, giving a nice pose to start the next round with. He didn't mind losing -- not if it meant getting Jean to do such sexy maneuvers as that.

Nero gave him a wink as he settled into the ready position, barely even waiting for the fingers to wiggle at him. He moved forward slowly this time, carefully -- before grabbing for his hand and trying to yank him onto the mattress, shifting to get on top of his back so he could put Jean into a camel clutch, trying to get those arms over his knees!

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Thu May 19, 2016 6:33 am

"If only you were that lucky" Jean laughed as Nero picked right back up and flexed as well, creating a mini-flex off before the next round. There was also that counter spank that let him know there were no hard feelings, not that he would have expected any otherwise.

There was no wait after Jean moved into ready position, Nero was already stalking forward slowly like a keen predator. This made Jean wary and his grin widened to a smile as he adjusted his posture lower, and came in more cautiously as well. He held one hand high, one hand low, like some sort of animal jaw ready to snap shut!

Nero went for the raised hand, seizing the wrist and yanking Jean towards him. Jean tucked himself inward with a spin, his back smacking against Nero's chest as he threw his elbow backwards. Nero fell forward and Jean's face was smushed into the mattress, forcing him to turn his head to the side to breathe.

This gave Nero time to yank that wrist back and settle Jean's arm over a waiting knee, but Jean quickly hid his other underneath his chest. "Not bad!" Jean praised as he grunted and tried to shuffle himself forward, that was one way he could get his arm back!

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next