» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:27 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Whoops. (For Jean!)

2 posters

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Whoops. (For Jean!) - Page 6 Empty Re: Whoops. (For Jean!)

Post by Gadot Tue May 17, 2016 4:47 am

Oh, this was perfect. Nero didn't even have to do much work -- Jean was eager and willing. Perfect. He gave a small groan at the attention to his pecs, letting his eyes close for a bit. He let his hands move around a bit, before they were drawn over to his abs. He growled softly, possessively -- before letting his hands reach around his hips.

When Jean declared that he wanted him and rolled against his crotch, Nero held him a bit tighter, meeting him halfway in order to kiss him deep -- but then he stopped, ducking away. He growled softly at the gesture, despite the fact that his cock twitched at the whispering in his ear. He chuckled, however, before giving him a wink. "Then stop talking about it and do it, Jean."

With that, he moved to try and tug him up by his hair lightly and tried to kiss him deeply, passionately; he'd never felt this way before about someone, and he just…never wanted to let him go. "Jesus, Jean…you really fucking know how to push my buttons."

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue May 17, 2016 5:08 am

Jean let out a small gasp as Nero pulled him back by his hair, but all that the man's lips found was Jeans palm. He laughed lightly as he shook his head and pushed the man's head back down to the pillow. "Now now, I don't think so, Prince Arkedia. You belong to me tonight, remember? You don't move until I say so" he mock-ordered as he grinned and continued to rock his hips down.

While maintaining eye contact with Nero, he took one of the man's hands and brought to his mouth. His breath ghosted over his palm and then his tongue darted out to lick it. Jean hummed as he took the index finger in his mouth and began to suck, swirling his tongue around the digit and all the while grinning and watching Nero's reaction. He pulled the finger out with a slick pop and then drew it down to his own chest, letting out a slight groan as he used Nero's finger to tease himself.

The point of all this was to test Nero's limits. How much self control did he have? How far could Jean tease him before he couldn't take it anymore? And more importantly, how much would Nero let himself be dominated? Sure he was willing to let Jean set the pace, but when lust clouded his mind, was he the man that wanted to be in charge? Jean undid the silky belt on the yukata and opened the garment completely, which would leave Nero naked if he wasn't wearing anything underneath.

"Looks like the little Prince isn't so little either" Jean teased as he thumbed the head of Nero's cock back and forth.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Tue May 17, 2016 5:35 am

Well, it was a good thing Jean didn't feel any regrets about commanding him -- except for the fact that it was killing Nero. As he pressed against his palm, he let out a small snarl. The use of his formal name was…exhilarating, when used the way Jean was doing it. He grinned a bit, however, giving a soft hitching breath as he rolled against his crotch again. "Sh-shit, Jean. You're good at this."

He let out a soft groan at the tongue that swirled around his finger, feeling himself tense up a bit. He gave a small growl, however, as the finger was used to tease him. He wanted nothing more than to roll them over, but to be fair, he did lose the match -- he did belong to Jean, no matter how tortuous he was making it.

When the belt was undone on the yukata and the head of his cock was teased, Nero had enough. He gave a soft groan, moving to wrap his arms around Jean -- and shifted, moving to try and roll them over, in the moment that Jean was, hopefully, expecting it the least. "You're right about that, cutie," he murmured, a little too distracted to come up with a better comeback.

Instead, he reached down and moved to push down Jean's boxers, all the while going in and trying to claim his lips with a passionate kiss once again. He knew once he locked in the kiss he would have little fighting from the other man, but it was a matter of getting him into the kiss in the first place.

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue May 17, 2016 6:13 am

Jean grinned as Nero suddenly rose up to take charge, gently rolling him into the pillows as he got on top. He caught Nero's hand before he was able to sneak into his boxers, making it more of a challenge if he wanted to strip him. In addition, he turned his head to the side and pulled Nero's head down towards his neck as well. Jean wanted to challenge Nero every step of the way, so that when he finally did win him over, the victory was that much sweeter for the both of them.

"Did I say that we could make out yet?" Jean panted as he felt Nero's lips upon his neck, doing his best to bite his lip and not moan yet. He swung his leg around Nero's hip as he continued to grind on him. his own hardened cock practically begging Nero to free it.

"I know you want me, Prince, but I'm gonna make you work harder than you've ever had to before" he laughed as he raked his nails down Nero's back. He knew that he was driving Nero crazy with all the light touching and teasing, and it was turning himself on as well as Nero grew bolder and more forceful in trying to take him.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Tue May 17, 2016 6:35 am

Shit, Jean was way too good at this. Before Nero could get that hand into his boxers, Jean had grabbed it, much like he did the last time he tried groping at Jean's crotch. And even his kiss was rejected, lips planting on Jean's neck. Nero could work with that, however; he leaned in and bit lightly at his neck before beginning to suck it right near his jugular, hoping to form a giant hickey on Jean's neck.

When Jean mentioned he'd have to work harder than he ever had to before, he gave a small, breathy chuckle against his neck. Nero chose well, clearly; Jean was a fighter, and he was making the prince earn his way to the top. That always made things a lot more fun. "Is that so? When I get you on the precipice of orgasm, then, you'll see how much I'll make you work."

He gave a soft hiss at the nails on his back, arching into Jean, pressing his own naked crotch against the other's. He would down with his free hand -- and shift to pin him, moving those hands above his head before releasing one hand and trying to rip those boxers off -- he'd gotten past the point of trying to pull them down, he was working to tear them off. Hopefully, they gave way, or he'd just look like a fool.

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue May 17, 2016 6:59 am

Jean was definitely intrigued when Nero said that he was going to make Jean work as well. Well, it wouldn't be any fun if he didn't, now would it? Nero started to bite and suck at Jean's neck, he wasn't able to hold back and started to moan for him and shift around. The prince took advantage and ground his chiseled body down on top of Jean's creating delightful friction as their cocks brushed against one another, separated by the thinnest of fabrics.

Nero capitalized on the moment and quickly seized Jean's arms and pinned them above his head. With just one hand he was able to keep Jean's wrists crossed and out of commission, causing Jean to make an angry pout. With his other hand Nero ripped Jean's boxer's clean off him, causing the cool air of the apartment to meet his heated flesh with a soft hiss.

"Cheater" Jean teased as he finally leaned forward to grant Nero a kiss. Secretly he was hoping to catch Nero off guard enough that he would forget and release Jean's arms so he'd be back in the game. If not, he wasn't sure how much longer his willpower would win out over his desire to have Nero fuck him deep into the mattress. For now he was helpless to whatever payback Nero was eager to dish out.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Tue May 17, 2016 7:08 am

Nero had his plans already laid out, it was just a matter of keeping his control of Jean long enough to bring them all to fruition. Of course, he also wanted to see just how far Jean would take the "being in control" thing, but he also knew it would lead to more teasing. Which was fun in and of itself -- but he loved being the one to make Jean moan and squirm beneath.

Their muscled torsos ground together as he pinned those arms, and now that the boxers were gone, Nero could let his own cock slap against Jean's as he rubbed them together for a moment. When Jean called him a cheater, he gave a breathy laugh. "First you say I threw the match, now you call me a cheater? My, you're not a very nice boyfriend, are you!"

But he consented to the kiss; it had been a long time coming. He pressed into Jean, immediately moving to open his mouth and let his tongue slip in, clearly trying to dominate this kiss from the beginning. Now he was working towards sex, so now he would pull out all of his tricks. He let go of Jean's arms, despite knowing what might be the result -- and wrapped a hand around the back of Jean's neck, keeping him in the kiss and one hand reached down to facilitate their frotting cocks, touching at Jean's lightly, teasingly.

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue May 17, 2016 7:31 am

Boyfriend. Just hearing Nero speak the words made Jean's heart soar, but that didn't mean he was off the hook for either of those acts. He couldn't contain himself when their bare bodies brushed together, muscle against muscle, cock against cock. He hadn't gotten to take a long look yet, but Nero felt like he was possibly the most well endowed partner Jean had ever had.

"I'm the w-worst" Jean moaned into the passioned kiss that Nero captured him with. His tongue was instantly forced captive inside his own mouth the moment it began, making him chuckle as he fought back. His tongue swirled around Nero's and did his best to combat the invader.

With arms freed once more, Jean ran a hand from the back of Nero's neck up into his hair. His other arm slid along the side and front of Nero's chest, but his breath hitched in his throat when Nero added a hand to their frottage. His body was in absolute bliss and he was doing a bad job of hiding it when Nero seemed to be equally skilled in the act as he was.

But Jean's resolve was not beaten yet, he could still win the day! He reached around to grab Nero's tight ass and let the muscle well up between his fingers, and gave him a firm slap that echoed across the room. In addition he broke the kiss for air and trailed smaller kisses along the side of his neck as he worked to kiss and lick over to the bicep of the arm teasing his cock. Perhaps he could get Nero to flex for him again.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Tue May 17, 2016 8:11 am

Nero hadn't mean to say the word, "boyfriend" -- but saying it…felt right. It was only their first date, so it wouldn't happen again after a while, but he had to admit, there was something about Jean bringing him in. And Jean just made him feel like he was the best thing in the world, every single word that slipped from his lips was enough to make him feel like a superhero.

He chuckled faintly against his lips as he admitted he's the worst. "No, you're the best thing in the world," he murmured against him, before continuing the kiss. Despite the efforts of Jean's tongue, Nero's was a little more adamant, and he let it play with Jean's.

The hands that were freed went to his backside and up his hair, and he knew he had gotten Jean in for the count. He gave him a smirk against his lips. He knew his way around a man's body, that much was certain -- but so did Jean, as that hand slapped against his ass roughly. It let Jean have the chance to break the kiss, and move over toward his muscled bicep. Just as Jean wanted, he flexed for him -- his cock shifting from the licks.

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue May 17, 2016 8:29 am

Jean eagerly worshipped the mighty bicep flexed against his lips, kissing and licking the contours of the muscle. He relished the chance to feel them up close and personal, and his cock twitched at the thought of what Nero might be able to do with them in a real hentai match. By this point Jean was mostly all pants and moans, and his body, shining with a fresh coat of thin sweat, was begging for him to seek release.

Jean's mouth sought Nero's again as he gave him a fevered, breathy kiss and squeezed the man's back so that he could feel their chests pressed together again. "I'm ready, I want you" Jean pleaded as he grinded his hips up against Nero's to make his case. His cock was leaking precum at this point and fuck did he want it now.

"Fuck me" Jean demanded with a bit more urgency. He spread his legs out so that Nero was between them and/or Jean was straddling him from below.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next