Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:30 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:51 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 5:49 am

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Juniper Nayle vs Kane Hardcore match

2 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Juniper Nayle vs Kane Hardcore match  - Page 5 Empty Re: Juniper Nayle vs Kane Hardcore match

Post by xalex Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:42 am

Kane smiled when he put the women back into one of the corners. He tried to hold the Juniper there. He tried to keep his arms around her tight.

But suddenly he felt a great pain in his foot. Juniper hat stomped on it. Kane cried out in pain. He let go of Juniper with his arms. But she still had her arms around him and he had reflexes his muscles for a short moment so she just squeezed all the air out of him. “Ahhh…” was everything he was able to say right now.

Back to top Go down

Juniper Nayle vs Kane Hardcore match  - Page 5 Empty Re: Juniper Nayle vs Kane Hardcore match

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:38 am

Juniper shifted her foot around to really dishes out the pain. "Heh...You arent as strong as I thought maybe?" She teases, squeezing him tight and trying to change their positions, basically slamming him into the corner and her blocking his way out.

"Such a big foot on a strong man...Now Mao something noise for me.." She lifts up her foot to slam it down again. Though this gave Kane a small window to escape

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:35 am

The rest of the air that was in Kane was knocked out of him when he was slammed against the corner. He wanted to Say something to Juniper but he had no air left for this. He needed to get out of this or he would tap or maybe even black out. In the moment Juniper puts her foot up he felt that it was a bit air between the two.

As fast as she could he tried to slip out of there and get free. If it worked out he would go to his knees and breathe for a short moment. “okay… your hugs… they… are really strong and good….”, he confessed her.”I am impressed! Really great.” He slowly made his way back to his feet. “but are you punches as good as well?” he ask her challenging.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:49 pm

Juniper shouldn't have let him slip out. But he did. She turned around and got ready for him to attack. But Kane just...Spoke.

"M-My punches? Why wouldn't they be good...Of course they're good! Why ya asking me something like that for?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:02 pm

Kane made his hand to a fist and smiled. “Let me see what they are made of!” HE waited a moment to give Juniper time to flex her muscles. Then he jumped towards her and he tried to rip up his first. He wanted to punch Juniper as hard as he could into her stomach.

Then he back up some steps and flex his muscles. “Now it´s your turn!”

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:44 am

Not expecting a danm gut punch, Juniper coughed out and doubled over. She looked up at him when he said it was her turn. "T-The...Fuck...?" Juniper growls and rushed forward, bending low and trying to tackle Kane off of his feet and ska him down in the ground in as rough a way she could.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:59 am

Kane stand in front of Juniper. He expected a punch to his stomach or something like that from her. But instead shit hits her shoulder into his stomach. Juniper tackled Kane and took the man of his feet. She was ripped away hard and hit the floor. ”Ouuh”, he said while holding his stomach. He did not expect an attack like this. Dam she used some dirty tricks again… he thought. For a short moment he thought about fighting back with her own weapons but the chance his mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:54 pm

Juniper tries to sit herself on his waist, glaring down at him and letting her weight do the talking for a moment as she hoped that she pinned her opponent down fairly well. After that time passed, She put one hand on his chest to hold him down and lifted her other hand to rain down a couple good punches on Kane's face. Hard. Juniper was getting tired of this, and was getting closer to finishing Kane off soon.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:47 am

Kane laid on the mat, still feeling the impact of the spear of his opponent. He looked up and saw Juniper sitting on his waist. The boy moan when she done this. Her weight put him down on the mat. Then Juniper fixed his chests with one arm. Kane was asking him what would come next. Then it started to rain fist down at his face. The first fist hit him directly without any protection. It was a hard punch and his head snapped to the side.
Now Kane tried to put his arms in front of his to defend himself. His Arms held a bit but some of the powerful punches of his opponent come throw and still hit him.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:05 am

Juniper was losing her patience fast and seeing him defend against her only made her grin wide. She stopped punching to use her own arms to pry apart and pin his arms down. She laughs at Kane and leans her head down ti whisper in his ear:

"I almost forgot there were less rules in a hardcore match. Which means I can do this.." Juniper proceeds to bite down on his neck, pinning his body down as best she could.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next