Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Juniper Nayle vs Kane Hardcore match

2 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Juniper Nayle vs Kane Hardcore match  - Page 4 Empty Re: Juniper Nayle vs Kane Hardcore match

Post by xalex Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:42 pm

Kane just wanted to use his momentum. “Time to do something crazy!”, she wisped for himself. Then he runs over to the turnbuckle and tried to climb up, on the tope rope. He looked down to his opponent and thought for a short moment before he stood up tall. Then he tried to jump forward aiming for Junipers chest. He tried to hit it with his elbow.

Back to top Go down

Juniper Nayle vs Kane Hardcore match  - Page 4 Empty Re: Juniper Nayle vs Kane Hardcore match

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:49 pm

Juniper felt just a bit dazed since she was just floored. Starting to get back up, she looked over to Kane. He was flying through the air!

"What the--?!" She was cut off again by Kane as he came down on her. His elbow hit her side pretty good, narrowly missing her chest. "Ugh...!" She groans out, falling back down with him on her.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:54 am

Kane tried to used this opportunity and grabbed one of Juniper´s legs. He tried to pull it as far up as possible to pin her while he was on top of her. With one arm he holds her leg with the other he pushed her head to the floor.

The ref started to count:

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:10 am

Kane worked fast. That was something Juniper couldn't get past. She fell her leg get pulled up for the pin. The ref barely got to two when Juniper struggled hard.

"Two!'

Juniper hissed out and threw a decent right hook at Kane while trying to roll onto her side to get him off. "You ain't winning that easily you punk!" She roars at him.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:25 am

Kane was not very surprised that his opponent kicked out of the pin. He looked at Juniper and smiled for a short moment.

“Okay then let´s have some more fun together!”, he said while he jumped back on his feet.
“Would be a pity if it would be already over.”
He put his hands up in a fighting position in front of his body and head. “Come at me and show me what you have leaves!”
He waved her over slowly.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:46 am

Juniper didn't get up, not yet at least. She didnt Stan until he waved her to come over. "Oh yeah? You want to make the woman come to you?" She struck a pose and walked over to him, making sure to sway her hips.

"You're such a strong man, Kane..."She tries to slowly wrap her arms around him, trying to get him to do the same. "How about we give each other some compliments?" Juniper would start to pull the squeeze on him in a bearhug.

Last edited by IndigoDragon on Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:03 am

Kane smiled when Juniper walked towards him while swaying her hips. He liked the look of it. “I would love when a beautiful women like you come at me!”, he answered when she was standing in front of him. He noticed what she was going for here but he did not fight against it he just go with it.

he also put his arms around her. Pulled her body close to his, he felt the warm of her body. He fleshed a bit. Then Juniper starts to squeeze him. Kane did the same to her pushing his arms tight around her. “Ahhh… I would love to… so let me start!”, he answered to Juniper. “I really like your red beautiful hair… it looks amazing!” Kane slowly tried to lift up Juniper from the ground. “And your dark eyes are just amazing!”

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:59 am

He got the idea. A bearhug battery is just what the redhead was looking for. And from the cheering of the crowd, they liked what they saw.

The two of them squeeze each other. Kane compliments her hair and eyes. "My my, thank you...I love your strength. Strong! That'll get you far..." She let out a groan when he tried to lift her, but she wouldnt let him, keeping herself on the ground.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:40 pm

Kane noticed that he was not able to lift her opponent. She was holding against him with her strength. He smiled when he heard her word in his ears. “Thanks, but I think I am not the only strong… ahhh… one in this ring right now! Your body is impressive. Your are looking fantastic and you are strong… dame strong!” Kane now tried to push Juniper backwards trying to shove her into a corner.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:25 am

Junuper grunted. She had to use her strength to keep herself down. But suddenly...

"S-Shit!" Juniper was pushed backwards, she didnt expect Kane to push her. The woman made a small cough out when her back hit the corner. "S-Stong! Lemme show you some of thos strength! " Juniper tries in her slight desperation to stomp down on his foot.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next