Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Magic Lamp Match: Lotte v. Nicia

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Magic Lamp Match: Lotte v. Nicia - Page 5 Empty Re: Magic Lamp Match: Lotte v. Nicia

Post by TheWamts Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:01 pm

Now that Nicia had the advantage, the tanned beauty wasn't gonna give it up! Lotte barely got to her feet before Nicia was barreling her down to the mats again. "Uuugh! Ouuw..."

The bikini-clad blonde struggled to get Nicia off, but she'd just taken several heavy tumbles, it'd be a fight all the way. Before she knew it, Nicia had her shoulders down again, and the ref was already counting down!

Magic Lamp Match: Lotte v. Nicia - Page 5 SAdcZrMMagic Lamp Match: Lotte v. Nicia - Page 5 MVRLLQmMagic Lamp Match: Lotte v. Nicia - Page 5 I82ome3Magic Lamp Match: Lotte v. Nicia - Page 5 UAjmKPCMagic Lamp Match: Lotte v. Nicia - Page 5 MAai8oKMagic Lamp Match: Lotte v. Nicia - Page 5 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Magic Lamp Match: Lotte v. Nicia - Page 5 Empty Re: Magic Lamp Match: Lotte v. Nicia

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:09 pm

Nicia's effort was successful and she had Lotte downed again so soon after the girl picked herself up. With her body on top of Lotte's, the ref quickly went down to count again, which Nicia had no problem about until she realized just how close her opponent's breasts were to her face.

Had she fell a bit higher, her face probably would have been cushioned between Lotte's cleavage. The thought made her blushed, but as long as her body was still no top of the lighter skinned girl's, the count only moved on.

"Two!"

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:26 pm

Lotte tried to kick out, but didn't quite muster the energy to get the tough Nicia off of her.

"Three!"

The ref's hand came down again, signalling Nicia had earned the first victory. Well, it wasn't like a normal match where that'd be Lotte's loss right away, but still a small victory. "Ah.... y-you got me, Nicia... now, what'd you like to have me do...?" She said, smiling up at the girl, noticing the color in her cheeks.

Could it be... Her last hypothesis was that Nicia had just been hiding her fatigue, but clearly, she wasn't tired at all, so then...

Well, there was a very simple way to test her new theory. "Would you like ta see me strip...? Or maybe even... toy around with my body...? Anything ya want, Miss Nicia~" She winked, while cupping her breasts.

Magic Lamp Match: Lotte v. Nicia - Page 5 SAdcZrMMagic Lamp Match: Lotte v. Nicia - Page 5 MVRLLQmMagic Lamp Match: Lotte v. Nicia - Page 5 I82ome3Magic Lamp Match: Lotte v. Nicia - Page 5 UAjmKPCMagic Lamp Match: Lotte v. Nicia - Page 5 MAai8oKMagic Lamp Match: Lotte v. Nicia - Page 5 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:34 pm

Nicia was quite surprised that she managed to pin Lotte successfully, particularly because her attention was a little distracted with the girl's breasts in front of her face. She was snapped out of it seconds after and picked herself up to allow Lotte get back to her feet, almost forgetting about the penalty rule until the ref asked her what she wanted to do.

"H-huh...? Eh I..." she stammered, her mind racing over the possibilities until Lotte began to make her "suggestions". "W-w-wha...?! N-no...! I... w-what are you s-saying...?!" her blush went deeper, and her protest seemed to cum to an abrupt halt as the girl cupped her breasts.

"B-Breasts..." she blurted unwittingly, and the ref decided that Nicia had made her wish.

"For the penalty, Nicia will be allowed to do whatever she want to Lotte's breasts!" the official announced, much to the tanned girl's shock.

"W-wha...?! I-I d-didn't say..."

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:52 pm

Lotte was surprised that Nicia was so easily flustered, given that she was a wrestler who'd have to get all intimate with others all the time... but the knowledge would be useful this match. She got up while the ref seemed to make the decision for Nicia, Nicia herself looking lost, as if she'd been the one who just got penalized instead.

"Alright, but please be gentle with me..." She purred softly, taking Nicia's forearms in her hands and helping them up to her chest. "[color:1ec1=00CCFF]Mmm... Like how they feel, Miss Nicia~?"

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:03 pm

It almost felt like she's the one being penalized here, it really was. Nicia's mind run wild at the thought of doing stuffs to Lotte's breasts, and she probably wouldn't have move from her spot if it wasn't for the blonde taking things into her own hand.

The tanned girl watched with a mixture of confusion, reluctance, and a bit of fascination as well as Lotte took her arms and moved her hands to her breasts. Nicia gasped at the feeling of the girl's orbs in her hands, her blush went deep red as she looked somewhat shocked to how easy Lotte agreed to all of this.

"S-soft..." she muttered, her hands somehow starting to move around a bit on their own, or so it felt to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:18 pm

Lotte thought she'd have to guide Nicia the whole time, and was happily surprised that the tanned beauty was working on her own. "Thank you... I'm pretty proud of them, eheh~" Lotte giggled, while Nicia gently fondled her, the thin bikini doing very little to inhibit her progress.

"Oooh... You can feel'em a little closer, Miss Nicia~ Your in control now, after all!"

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:04 pm

Lotte's somewhat casual attitude only made Nicia felt a bit more nervous, although her hands hadn't made an attempt to pull away from the girl's breasts yet as it was. If anything, it felt like they're somewhat glued to the blonde's orbs! Lotte made a comment for her to get closer, and Nicia just glanced at the girl with a look of disbelief. The crowds wasn't helping in making it any easier for her either as some of them suggested that she suck Lotte's breast among all things.

Her face felt quite hot as if it was burning, but Nicia slowly inch herself closer and closer to Lotte's chest, squeezing a bit harder with her hands, somewhat inadvertently. She forgot that these penalty sessions had time limit it seemed, until the ref announced that time was up. By that time, her face wasn't too far away from Lotte's breasts, and the sudden interruption made her paused like as it looked like she's just snapped out of a trance or something.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:23 pm

Lotte herself had forgotten just how short the penalty timer was. Nicia really hadn't done all that much with her time, but her gentle touch was still a bit of a turn on... well, she was allowed to do more, now that she was allowed to do things again.

Instead of picking back up the offense however, Lotte instead pushed in to Nicia's space, letting her breasts envelop Nicia's cute blushing face. "Heh, You were staring so much, you must want a closer look, right Nicia?" Lotte giggled, closing her arms around Nicia's face so she couldn't escape right away.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:33 pm

Nicia's slight confusion was something Lotte took advantage of in the end, as the girl would then pull her face between her cleavages, smothering a good part of it! She yelped and tried to pull back immediately, but Lotte's arms wrapped around her head made it not possible for her to do!

"W-wh... l-lff g-gghh...!" she protested, shaking her head and squirming, rubbing herself against Lotte's chest a bit in the process, her hands eventually would try to push the girl away from her. "Nnnggg...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next