Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 6:05 am

» One Knight in Hel- Triin vs Bianka Hardcore
by Lilybell Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» It Takes Two To Tango (Ayesha and Anne)
by Lilybell Yesterday at 9:13 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 12:26 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 11:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 42 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Wheel of Fortune and Misery - Amy Evans vs Eri Kirisaki

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Wheel of Fortune and Misery - Amy Evans vs Eri Kirisaki - Page 4 Empty Re: Wheel of Fortune and Misery - Amy Evans vs Eri Kirisaki

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:14 am

Amy managed to duck under her strike, but that apparently wasn't Eri's biggest problem. After avoiding her attack, the blonde then managed to catch her in a bearhug, and impressively lift her tall figure up with their breasts pressed against each other!

"Ahhh...!" Eri screamed and began to squirm around in Amy's grasps, trying to loosen the girl's hold by pushing her shoulders. "L-let me go...!"

Back to top Go down

Wheel of Fortune and Misery - Amy Evans vs Eri Kirisaki - Page 4 Empty Re: Wheel of Fortune and Misery - Amy Evans vs Eri Kirisaki

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:28 am

"But why I thought you liked us this close?" Amy said with a wicked grin on her face as she squeezed herself against her opponent. Eri was fighting to resist the urges she felt and Amy wanted to make that fight complicated as possible.

After grinding there chest together for a few seconds Amy would hoist Eri up abit further so her chest was closer to her face, from there Amy would bring her head down and bite her tit, allowing her younger to come out and lick the fabric of her boob and try to slip through it.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:02 am

"Eghh... I... nnghh...!" Eri seemed to stumble upon her words, distracted by the tight embrace and the feeling of her breasts being mashed against Amy's. "J-just let-gyaahh...!" she tried to protest only to be stopped by the lips of the blonde latching her mouth on one of her orbs! "I-iyaahhnn...!"

She squirmed helplessly within Amy's grasps, her attempt to free herself were drifting away fast from the sensations that were assaulting her from inside out. She could feel herself slowly turning putty in her opponent's grasps, which clearly wasn't a good sign considering she could normally endure much more than this.

"No no no...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:12 am

Amy could laugh at Eri's expressions if she want busy with her mouth. Working her boob through the the fabric of her bra wasn't easy but she was still able to get the desired reaction out of Eri, which more then made up for it.

Deciding to play with it a little more Amy moved her head to her other breast and repeated the process, got to show both sides some life right?
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:24 am

"Aaahhaaauhh..." Eri moaned as Amy now switched her attention to her other breast, her resistance was surely being corroded by the blonde's stimulation.

There was a bit of sting since Amy was using her teeth a bit, but that seemed to make the sensation on her orbs even more arousing. She tried to push her opponent again, but finding out her strength had been oozing out from her body due to her aroused state. She really was slowly turning into Amy's plaything at this rate!

"Ahmm...! G-gawd... n-no..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:11 pm

She could feel Eri's efforts to break out getting weaker and weaker. How someone could let an obvious weakness show up and not try to remedy it she'll never know but regardless she was intent to take full advantage of it.

Having enough fun with her breasts My would host Eri up further befor coming down in a spine buster to drive her down into the mat and hopefully get her first fall
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:35 pm

Amy couldn't hold her up in this position for too long, or so Eri thought. The girl was tall and strong, but the brunette was anything but a lightweight. Even if she grew weaker, it'd only a matter of time before Amy would start getting tired from bearhugging her. In the meantime, though, it seemed that she could only endure the growing arousal while being embraced tightly by the blonde.

She was then lifted up further, which looked like a cue of her being dropped down next. That was exactly what happened, as Amy would slam her down to the mat with the spine buster! Eri groaned as she crashed into the mat, her tall figure was lying sprawled on the ground afterwards, writhing and panting. She was dazed, and yet her breasts felt quite sensitive she could feel it clearly.

"G-guhh... nnnghh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:32 am

Amy would love to keep going on Eri's breasts and make sure to thrash her before moving on but her idea of getting to the next toy fro the match was too appealing so Amy decided to get her first fall.

Moving up Amy would pull Eri's arms over her head and pin them down while pressing her breasts against Eri, rubbing them against each other to keep Eri distracted.

"ONE!"
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:45 am

Amy's weight soon came down upon her, and Eri couldn't help but to moan as she felt the blonde's breasts were pressed and rubbed against her own. She heard the referee starting to count, but at the moment she failed to gather her strength to throw Amy off her!

"TWO!'"

Everything seemed to happen so quick around the brunette as it was. In contrast, her senses returned in an agonizingly slow pace as it was, and by the time she felt like trying to throw the blonde off her again, it was already too late for her.

"THREE!'"

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:41 pm

Amy celebrated as she achieved the first fall and stood up, in any other match she'd be pissed that it was over so quickly but thanks to the stipulation it was only just beginning to start. Moving to the machine Amy took the time to spin the wheel and wait for it to stop, eagerly waiting for it to stop. When it finally did it landed on the handcuffs and Amy grabbed and looked at them, wondering what she could accomplishment it has hem in the match before an idea popped into her head.

Heading towards the ring she decided to rile up Eri abit more. "Man that was fast, a body like that and your nothing but a pushover with weak breasts. I bet those abs aren't anything impressive either, probably just some big pillow weaker then your chest."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next