Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 4:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 7:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 6:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 2:38 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:10 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 9:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Rough Revenge On The Buxom Bunny

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Rough Revenge On The Buxom Bunny - Page 5 Empty Re: Rough Revenge On The Buxom Bunny

Post by scorn53 Fri May 13, 2016 6:06 am

Karen would bend, inadvertently giving the girl a huge shot of her cleavage, wiping some sweat from her brow. "Tsk..until then, you'll just be a bore to me!" She'd laugh, straightening up as she blew a mocking kiss to the girl.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Rough Revenge On The Buxom Bunny - Page 5 Empty Re: Rough Revenge On The Buxom Bunny

Post by IndigoDragon Fri May 13, 2016 5:44 pm

The grill on her face only grew wider. Juniper shook her head. "I dont think I bored you too much. Otherwise you would have called someone to get your keys back." Speaking of which, Juniper took them out and tossed them to Karen before standing up.

"Besides, I got the answer to my question. Albeit a disappointing one..."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Sat May 14, 2016 10:19 am

Catching the keys nonchalantly, the blonde would bring both hands to her hips as she simply glared cockily at the redhead, who too appeared to have an air of cockiness about her. She simply tutted, before bringing up her bare foot, giving the girl a hard shove; not painful, but it would certainly nudge her toned foe.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon May 16, 2016 2:04 am

Seeing a foot coming for her, Juniper made a decision there to play with Karen. The woman wasnt expecting it, so why not? Juniper tried to seize that foot and pull it, and maybe Karen, to her. Juniper tries to give a slow, rough and fondling lick of the sole from there.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Tue May 17, 2016 5:21 pm

Her cocky shove turned against her, Karen would be somewhat roughly pulled to her butt. Her other leg falling next to Juniper, she'd bring out a hand, trying to swipe the air in-between the two as her foot was rubbed.

"What...are you..doing!" She'd roar, apparently her catchphrase against Juniper.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu May 19, 2016 9:14 am

"I think you can see..." Juniper says before showing that the ribbon feel I on Karen's foot was actually Juniper's lick. She let go and backed away quickly after. "Just wanted to get that in there. So you'll have a reason to fight with me again after I just embarrassed you~" Juniper winks.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Mon May 23, 2016 5:20 pm

Karen wouldn't be kept in Junipers mild grip long, before her crawl gained some space, made easier by the fact Juniper released her. Standing briskly, she threw a hateful glare as ever, hands to her hips and pushing out that enormous front. She'd wipe her foot on the apron, trying to remove what Juniper left on the bottom of her foot.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon May 23, 2016 10:33 pm

She started to laugh, rolling around a bit. "Oh come on, Karen! You know you love to hate me. ME! The loveable and sexy Rising star!" The redhead got up on her feet and shook her head. "This isn't gonna be our last encounter. I promise ya that, girl..."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Tue May 24, 2016 4:31 pm

Karen stepped up to Juniper, front pushed out as ever, lightly pressing into the woman opposite her, as Juniper made the 'threat' that she'd see the redhead again.

Karen would throw a mixture of emotions, her face first turning into somewhat of a scowl, before turning into somewhat of a dark smile. "Next time..." She muttered, bending slightly, placing her hand on Junipers right leg, rubbing her thigh, before straightening up. "...I'll tear this leg right off.." She'd wink.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed May 25, 2016 11:21 am

Even as erratic as Juniper was, she didnt expect that. She let out a slight shake as her thigh was rubbed. And the wink was even more concerning. Had Juniper gotten Karen to sink down to her level? Or was she already like this and Juniper just sorta...Brought it out? In any case, the redhead would keep well on her threat.....

The End

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5