Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kyoko Akan vs Rachel Carin

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Kyoko Akan vs Rachel Carin - Page 3 Empty Re: Kyoko Akan vs Rachel Carin

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:42 am

Kyoko grabbed the chair and looked it over a bit before going back to finsih her work on the girl who had made it too a sitting position. Naturally once she saw the chair and began backpedalling with fear in her eyes, whatever rage had taken over completely gonna me Kyoko just shook her head "Typical, all tough and aggressive until the tables turned and your already begging. What are you some punk who picks on girls who can't defend themselves? You know what Most people call those girls, bullies. I have a different name for them, dead meat."

Kyoko raised the chair and brought it down on Rachel, going for whatever she could hit on the retreating girl, she's was going to find that it was a little to late to be holding up.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:52 am

Rachel yelped in pain as the chair came crashing down on her body, laying the poor girl out on her back as she twitched in place. She was no where near the knockout point, and she had taken much, much worse than this and kept going, but right now the shock of the situation left her immobile on the mat, coughing and writhing.

But Kyoko had a point, on multiple accounts. If she was going to have any chance of winning this, of getting out as something other than a bruised pulp for once, she couldn't stop now. She had to keep that passion going. And with that in mind, she turned her eyes towards her opponent's, propping herself on one elbow to get closer. "You're one to fucking talk. Guess once you're the one with the chair you don't have to accept the fact that you're the fucking bully, do you?" She brought her other arm back to raise herself a bit more. Part of her almost felt bad, as violently as Kyoko was expressing herself, that sounded like it was coming from a protective, even considerate place. And that little bit of sympathy got Rachel hesitating, once again. "W-well come on then, bitch. Show me how fucking high and m-mighty you are."

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:13 pm

Kyoko's eyes lit up in anger at Rachel's words. "What the fuck did you just call me? You think I'm the bully?!" Kyoko lifted the chair up and dropped the tip down in Rachel's gut before opening the chair and standing it on the floor next to her.

"You have the nerve to come in this match with brass knuckles and talking trash then call me the bully when I take the natural rough and defend myself and kick your ass? Well let's see where that accusation gets you." Kyoko said as she began looking for something else to use, finding a pair of handcuffs that she put in her jacket pocket and the bat Rachel used earlier lifting up as she went back to her opponent.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:24 pm

"Gaah!" Rachel cried out as the chair slammed into her navel, forcing a spittle out onto it's surface as her eyes shot wide with pain. Her eyes darkened with anger, but Rachel was unable to respond to her opponent's threats, too busy coughing in the fetal position on the floor. She saw Kyoko go for the various weapons, and deep down wanted to be able to do something about it, but in her current state she could barely drag herself across the mat, both arms wrapped over her belly as she pushed herself off with her knees, crawling like a worm gradually towards the ropes.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:36 pm

Kyoko went to put a stop to her crawling with a bat to the back of her opponent from there she would grab Rachel and lift her to her feet. Kyoko would bring Rachel over to and and make her sit in her chair and then put her hands behind her back on the end of the chair and handcuff her arms to keep her down.

"Well let's decide how much you can take. And I'll let you choose, would you rather be destroyed with the bat or the knuckles?" Kyoko asked mockingly, although the option was sincere she knew it was a morons fork choice. They ended the same way.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:45 pm

Rachel's weak attempt at escape was put to a halt as the bat collided with her spine, laying her out on her stomach until she was pulled to her feet. Dizzy and tired, she weakly complied as she was brought to sit down on the steel chair, her hands hanging loosely to her sides until they were cuffed behind her. She glared at Kyoko angrily as she was made to pick her poison, but as her eyes darted back and forth between the weapons, a sense of genuine worry returned to them. "I... I-I don't..." she stammered, not wanting to feel either weapon in her flesh.

But if being in this ring for as long as she had told Rachel anything, it was that there was no use complaining, no mercy would come. Once her eyes darkened as they met Kyoko's, her only response being a rebellious spit in her aggressor's direction.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:58 pm

Kyoko waited as Rachel stammered, nervous about the implication what she could do with either weapon but ultimately her face changed into another act of defiance and aggression as she sent a wad of saliva aimed at her face, and smacking her forehead. Kyoko backed up her face doing nothing to hide how she wanted to snap on her opponent right then and there but after taking a deep breath and wiping the spi off on her jacket she merely said.Im sorry, that wasn't an option."

Kyoko's reaction was quick as she raised the bat and swung it hard into Rachel's unprotected belly and then she got in close and lifted her foe up to deliver two more quick punches with the knuckles into belly to emphasize her point. "Now we can do this several ways but since they all end the same, why don't I give you another chance to choose, better take it because it'll be your last."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:13 pm

As the bat collided with Rachel's open tummy she shot out another pained spittle, gasping for air when she was suddenly lifted off the chair. She got a sample of both options as the brass knuckles dug into her gut, the cold steel pressing deep into her warm, soft flesh as she choked and gurgled with each impact. After she had a moment to choke out a few breaths, she simply glared at her opponent, fed up with the savagery on display. "F-fuck y-you..." she responded weakly, making a point not to break eye contact.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:23 pm

"You really like to get hurt don't you?" Kyoko said, her patience thin with Rachel's attitude. Here she was giving an opponent the rare chance to decide something and it was getting spat in her face, literally and figuratively. Deciding the weapon of choice herself, she decided she need to work on swings anyway.

Kyoko took a step back as she set up by putting the bat behind her like she would if she was up to bat, then adjusting herself so she was even with her target before winding and swinging the bat forward, aiming for Rachel's battered belly.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:48 pm

Rachel slumped back into the steel seat as she was released, her tormentor taking a step back to rev up her swing. The "choice" she was given didn't really matter that much, ultimately, but for Kyoko going with the bat felt like some amount of karmic retribution. As Kyoko's swing landed deep in Rachel's tummy, her body rung out with a dull "thud" against the chair as she howled in pain from the impact. What started out as the closest to an even match Rachel experienced had quickly devolved into a public display of torture, with Rachel restrained and unable to defend herself against the vicious abuse to her belly. Her breathing became terse and quick, interspersed with coughing fits as her body struggled to hold together while she could do nothing more than brace herself for the next attack.

Last edited by Clobber Jobber on Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next