by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

Who is online?
In total there are 165 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 162 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, killcarrion, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Rachel Carin vs Layla Vale

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Rachel Carin vs Layla Vale Empty Rachel Carin vs Layla Vale

Post by Link-mon Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:20 pm

No DQ Humilation match:

Layla was loving the matches she was getting. All played into her skills rather nicely, granted there was a chance they could backfire but she was too confident to consider the risk of losing no matter how prevalent it could be to happen. This time she had done her homework courtesy of having an opponent she could do that with and smiled as she saw her matches. How this girl still bothered to show up she didn't know but who was she to criticize something that benefitted her.

Coming out to her entrance music she skipped down to the ring happy as could be. Her smile brimmed with happiness and eagerness as she marched on down to the ring and rolled inside standing up and posing once more before looking around and seeing the excited crowd, getting to the corner where she would await Rachels arrival.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Rachel Carin vs Layla Vale Empty Re: Rachel Carin vs Layla Vale

Post by Clobber Jobber Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:05 pm

Rachel's newest manager disappeared without a trace, leaving her to fend for herself once again, and so when it came time to pay the bills, she opted for a match against one of the newest rookies, and a fellow Canadian. The nature of the match itself, however, was not her choice, and she was more than a little upset to hear it would be the same disgusting match type as her debut. She hadn't even found out about this until she arrived at the arena, so she hadn't brought any weapons of her own along. Still, there would certainly be some in the ring, and maybe she could grab one of those to even the odds.

Her entrance down the ramp could not have mirrored Layla's more perfectly if she tried. Her theme was angry and vengeful, she had a look of anxiety and anger in her eyes, and she practically dragged herself into the ring. The girl on the other side of the ring reminded her of the prissy, pompous high school bitches she knew growing up… but then again, so did Amy Poford, so maybe this wouldn't be too bad. Maybe.

"Alright," she growled, waiting for the starting bell, "let's get this over with."

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:52 pm

Finally she showed up and she did not look happy, Not the best way to start things right off the bat but maybe she could work with it. Even if she was pissed off she doubted she would need to be worried at the worst it would just make her more aggressive. She was still going to make her a little chew toy for her own entertainment no matter how much baggage she had on her.

Once the girl entered the ring Layla walked closer with a smile still on her face. "Hello miss. Looks like you and me have quite the match on our hands don't we. Well I really want to win but that doesn't mean we cant be cool with each other right?" she said offering Rachel a hand to shake.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:55 pm

Rachel paused. That wasn't really a taunt, not overtly… it was almost kind of nice. Maybe this girl really was like Amy. There was a voice in the back of Rachel's mind that screamed not to trust her, but… she really wanted to. She didn't want to make enemies, she hardly even wanted to fight. This match didn't end until one side "humiliated" the other, but maybe that would just be for show in this instance.

"No," she responded, still a bit guarded, "I hope it doesn't. Let's make this a good one, eh?"

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:11 am

Rachel seemed suspicious onto her which would be weird if she wasn't someone who from the videos she saw should pretty much just reserve a room at the damn hospital since she seems to spend some time there. Layla wanted to take her down but she didn't want to blow her cover so early. Rather she should take her time and break her down for a little bit.

"I hope it doesn't either. Id rather not start off making enemies especially here when having some friendly faces can help you out right? Good luck then!" she said as she took a step back from her fellow Canandian and waited to see when the bell rang.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:24 am

In the ring wasn't the best place to be making friends, in Rachel's opinion, but if experience was to show for anything it wasn't the worst, either. She had made some friends, a few good ones, after a match, but it still took a special kind of mindset to want to hang around someone who spent their evening trying to beat you to shit. But… not taking that personally was a good start.

Soon, though, the bell rang, and it was time to act. She could bail from the ring and go for a weapon right away… because that would be a great way to stay on friendly terms. Then the best option, it seemed, was something more old fashioned. With a bit of hesitation, she raised her fists, trying to lithe friendly demeanor going. "Well, here I go!" she foreshadowed before throwing a punch to Layla's open gut.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:06 am

"Alright I guess its time." Layla said aloud as she heard the bell ring and moved closer to the adorable little Rachel looking to start things off as she got her fists up Layla did the same. Her mind mostly focused on how long she should play nice before a fist was buried in her gut.

"Ouugh!" she groaned as she took a step back and held her belly, patting it confidently. "Nice shot, you really got me there. Alright my turn." she said as she rushed in and went for a jab of her own to Rachels open gut.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:09 am

Even though Rachel was getting better at fighting back, defending herself was not one of her greatest strengths, which was saying something. Most of her opponents were too large or overwhelmingly violent for it to be of any use, so when she was against someone roughly her size (and relatively friendly), she didn't really know what to do. Except take the punch. Which is what she did.

"Gwuh!" she spat, the jab hitting her a bit harder than she felt she probably delivered. Still it wasn't what she was expecting, and part of her felt that, if she wanted to keep the positive attitude going, it might be worth it to voice that. "Ah, not too bad yourself. But thanks for not going nuts either; after that Kyoko lady smashed my gut in it's become kind of a sensitive spot." Sure, pointing that out was probably not a wise decision, even in a relatively friendly match, but if forethought was Rachel's strong suit she wouldn't be in half the messes she got into.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:02 am

The shot hit pretty solidly, definetly felt like she had hit harder then her friend for the next 5 minutes. Smiling she kept her arms up as she saw her recovering pretty quickly and when she thanked her for 'not going nuts' and bringing her up in a positive light she felt her smile lose any real charm. Was this chick actually trying to imply that Kyoko hit harder then her?

"hehe..I wouldnt compare that to anything Kyoko would do..." she said trying not to sound annoyed as she quickly rushed in and attempted to drive her foot into Rachels face.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:17 am

If there was one skill Rachel had going for her, she was really good at reading people. She had a natural sense of empathy, and generally she could clue into what they didn't want to be known, but couldn't help but show. Not that this helped her from getting pummeled on a regular basis, but she did notice the tinge of anger as she compared Layla to another fighter. Which wasn't a good sign.

"I mean, no," Rachel added with a worried tone, trying to keep things civil, "I wouldn't either. That's kind of what I was getting a-AAAH!" but before she could finish, she was sent reeling back towards the ropes with both hands over her face as Layla's foot connected with the bridge of her nose in an impressive display of flexibility.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next