Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 56 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Mizore Shirayuki vs Kyoko Akan

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Mizore Shirayuki vs Kyoko Akan - Page 3 Empty Re: Mizore Shirayuki vs Kyoko Akan

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:58 pm

Naturally Mizore didn't take to kindly to her actions, muttering something illegible under her rear she could tell it wasn't anything along the lines of approval for her course of actions. Mizore took it a step further as she put her hands on her and began trying to push her off, and immediately was beginning to off balance Kyoko's position.

"Sorry lady but I can't have you moving me off just yet." Kyoko said, emphasizing her point as she brought her hand down and threw in a few gut shots to offset the girls attempts to eject her.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Mizore Shirayuki vs Kyoko Akan - Page 3 Empty Re: Mizore Shirayuki vs Kyoko Akan

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:02 pm

''Fuck you Kyoto and if you know whats good for you then get off me''screams Mizore while she was still under her opponents butt as she keeps mauling her breasts. But then when her tactic to try and get Kyoto to fall off her she would feel the slut starts hitting her gut and make mizore moan in pain as she would stop her attempt to get the bitch off her.

So for a while Mizore would lay their not doing anything as she knew she could not push Kyoto off her at the moment but when she was in trouble of not being able to breath she would have to play dirty again as she opened her mouth and tries to bite down on Kyoto butt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:13 pm

"Maybe I should just stay here and work over you gut until it's red." Kyoko taunted, although she saw no real flaw in doing just that anyway as she brough her hand up to strike down on Mizore's belly again and again, and again. Kyoko figured this was snoring way to win but she was having too much fun to stop.

Until Mizore reminded her again that playing dirty was part of her handbook as she felt her opponents teeth close around a portion of her but. "OOW!" Kyoko yelped, she was fortunate that she had her shorts on or that could have hurt a hell of a lot worse as she stood up, not eager for Mizore to try again and be more successful in her efforts.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:25 pm

Mizore was forced to hear Kyoto keep taunting her but soon was rewarded when the other girl let out a scream of pain and got off her as it was only by the fact that Kyoto's shorts were still on her body that prevented the fact that Mizore teeth marks would be appearing in the other girls butt as Mizore quickly took in a breath of fresh air.

''Yuck don't you ever wash yourself or do your laundry because o my god i will never get the taste out of my mouth''Complains Mizore as she would slowly get back to her feet and put her hands up as she planned to circle around Kyoto to look for a opening to push the other girl down on the canvas again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:32 pm

Kyoko hopped around rubbing her butt, that was the second time someone had bitten her in this comapany and while it was far from as bad as the last time that happened, it was still annoying. She was pissed and couldn't wait to get her hands on Mizore again, she just needed to make sure to keep away from her face

"Who the fuck bites somebody? Are you freaking deranged?" Kyoko yelled as she moved in trying to find a way to get back at her opponent. Not wanting to wait for an opening Kyoko moved and went for a right hook looking to take her head off.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:38 pm

''Well who in their right mind would sit on someone face bitch''screams Mizore right back as both she and Kyoto were circling around each other looking for a opening when suddenly Kyoto moved forward and hits Mizore chin whit a right hook as the ice loving girl when falling towards the ropes as she holds her in shock.

''Are you crazy i thought we were in a wrestling match not a boxing match but if you wanna fight like that fine whit me''yells Mizore as she would aim a sloppy left hook of her own hoping to return the favor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:20 am

Her right hook knocked Mizore for a loop, sending her backwards a little before she tried to retaliate, "There's no rule against striking in a wrestling match dumbass." Kyoko said flabbergasted at her opponents complaining when she brought her hand up for a sloppy left hook that was easy for her to dodge.

"Swing with more authority if you want to win." Kyoko said as she pulled back and hit the rope, jumping off it to perform a dropkick, though she did it rather slow and left herself open to a counter.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:50 am

As her opponent told her the truth and evade her sloppy punch only to be then giving advice on how to throw it correctly as she saw Kyoto had step backwards towards the ropes makes Mizore see red and lose her focus.

''I don't need your advice and from now on keep it to your self Kyoto''Roared Mizore as she rushed forward and goes for a Spear only to see at the last seconds that Kyoto used the ropes to jump off it and when for a dropkick and was already flying horizontal in the air an could never have avoided the dropkick as she was send crashing down towards the canvas as the fans and announcers were shocked at seeing what could be a OMG moment of the year in this match.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:09 am

Kyoko couldn't stop herself if she tried, Mizkre practically walked into her attack, well more like charged right in. Well more like jumped right in but still she ran in trying to go what looked like spear and ended up taking the boots to her face in an even worse position then usual. As Kyoko hit then it she naturally got to get feet as fast as possible to take advantage of the opening presented to her.

Going over to Mizore's prone body she would grab her legs and try to turn the blue haired wrestler over into a Boston crab. With it she could start to wind down on her opponents body just a bit more and keep control of this match. Preferably without getting bitten.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:35 pm

As Mizore lay on the floor holding her head the titantron would replay what happen moments earlier as the crowd saw that Mizore was going for a spear just as Kyoto used the ropes to jump up for a dropkick as they ended the reply whit a close up to show the shock on her face as she saw the dropkick coming her way.

So when Kyoto when and tried to put her in a Boston crab Mizore did not even try to fight back as she could not see clear until she got trapped into it and starts to feel the pressure Kyoto was putting on her legs and lower body as she screamed in pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next