Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 3 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A endurance brawl between schoolgirls

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

schoolgirls - A endurance brawl between schoolgirls - Page 4 Empty Re: A endurance brawl between schoolgirls

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:50 pm

Morgana was smirking at the crowd as she keeps fondling her opponents breasts as she could hear the crowd cheer her as morgana could not resist the urge to taunt Starlight ''Seems you are enjoying what i am doing to you Starlight so just be smart and don't resist me'' as she would try to move her butt from left to right on her opponents face.

So when Morgana was having fun and keep stimulating her opponent it seemed that Starlight would turn the tables on her as she started to move her nose at the same time as Morgana moved her butt. ''Stop moving your head Starlight or i will hurt your breasts''moans Morgana as she would stop fondling Starlights breasts and now pinch her nipples instead.

Back to top Go down

schoolgirls - A endurance brawl between schoolgirls - Page 4 Empty Re: A endurance brawl between schoolgirls

Post by freeko Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:06 pm

Starlight was admittedly starting to fade. It was her last ditch attempt toward getting free, but it was to no avail. Morgana would start cementing her advantage as Starlight would simply begin to fade. The taunting was not exactly helping her, but Morgana did have the advantage for the time being. Pinching her nipples was about the last straw as Morgana had found something that drove Starlight wild.

It would be short lived though as Starlight was now on the verge of passing out as she had been smothered fairly thoroughly by Morgana.

Chilling Inferno (Tag Team):
freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:52 am

''Thats it be a good little girl and just fade away into oblivion ''Taunts Morgana as she could feel that she was firmly in control and then it would be time to play as she keeps pinching Starlight's nipples for a few more moments before lifting up her butt a little to try and pull down her opponent skirt as she wanted to give the other girls a signal that she was not to be messed whit and it seemed to her the best way to do so was to totally humiliate Starlight.

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:11 pm

Starlight would find herself simply passing out as Morgana continued to sit over top of her. Going totally limp after a few moments of trying to get free, Starlight was completely defenseless.

freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:50 pm

''Come on Starlight give me a bit of a challenge''taunts Morgana but when she notice her opponent not responding she smirked to the crowd and would sit beside the poor girl.

''I would have made you suffer or endure one of my finishers but weaklings like you don't deserve it''whisper Morgana as she would start to rub Starlight's panties whit one of her hands as she would look at Starlight's face hoping her opponent would wake up just as she was about to cum.

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:04 pm

Starlight would pass out and simply went limp with little more than her panties on now. Morgana having stripped her skirt away as she was still slightly conscious. Morgana would release the hold she had over Starlight and opt to simply sit beside her and taunt her a little. Her taunts would fall upon deaf ears as Starlight was out of it, but the crowd seemed to start roaring their approval as they knew what was coming next. With Starlight defenseless, Morgana would start to rub her hands over Starlight's panties in an attempt to begin stimulating her body.

Starlight would be fairly unresponsive for the first minute or so, but her nethers were starting to become soaked. Morgana could feel her body responding even though Starlight was not giving any physical signs of showing arousal. For a short while, Starlight would show signs of starting to awaken and those signs would be the telltale moans of the pleasure welling up inside of her body coming out in the form of stifled moans as she was starting to come to. If Morgana did not stop Starlight, she would simply try to get herself away from Morgana.

Starlight was starting to come to, and Morgana would have ample opportunity to trap Starlight in some fashion which would make it far more difficult to escape her predicament.

freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:35 am

Morgana was smiling as she did not heard a single word out of Starlight's mouth as she keeps rubbing the bitch as she heard the fans cheer her on as she could slowly feel that her efforts were having effect as her opponents panties started to become soaked. So seeing as her rubbing was paying off Morgana could not resist the urge to mock her opponent as she would try to turn them around so Starlight's face was in the camera as Morgana licked the schoolgirl's cheek.

''Not so tough now are we Starlight well hope you will smile for the camera as you cum''Taunts Morgana as she could feel Starlight's body start to move but just thought it was because of the orgasme building up as she did not try to trap what Morgana presumed to be a helpless and still k.o opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:42 am

Starlight was no longer knocked out, but she was still quite helpless to do anything about her present situation. Morgana had already stimulated her body to the point where she was nothing more then a willing slave who whatever Morgana was doing. The humiliation was starting to manifest itself, as her face would become flush with embarrassment.

Realizing there was nothing she could do at this point, she would simply try to hold out for as long as she could. Mostly so that she could enjoy this feeling for as long as possible. Morgana had to be aware that she was awake at this point, also she had to be aware that she was being given no resistance to whatever she was doing. Starlight could only manage to start panting and moaning from the stimulation her body had received. It was just a matter of time now before her body would give out and then an orgasm would be forced from her.

freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:08 pm

Morgana was enjoying herself as she keeps rubbing Starlight's pussy as she could feel the girl's body twist and turn in pleasure when she hears someone scream about something being on the titantron as Morgana would turn her head and saw Starlight was starting to wake up and after a few seconds she could hear her opponent left out a soft moan.

''That's it Starlight don''t resist me and just cum for me let the fans know how much your enjoying being forced to cum at my hands''whisper Morgana as she keeps going as she wanted the girl to cum all over the camera as she starts to lick Starlight's left earlobe as the fans keep chanting Morgana name as it was clear to them who was in control right now as it seemed it would be only a matter of time till Starlight would have her orgasme.

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:11 pm

Morgana seemed to be focused on the titantron near the entrance ramp. It was there that the camera was focused best on Morgana's dominance of Starlight so far in the match. It was there for everone to see in all its glory as Starlight would reach her limit. As the orgasm crashed through her body, her panties along with Morgana's fingers would get soaked by the fluid being forced from her body. Starlight's body would start to shudder as most of her body would shut down from the overstimulation. Only a few reflexive twitches and convulsions would be coming from her body as she let loose one final primal scream of ecstasy.

Now that her body all but shut down, Starlight was helpless in the middle of the ring. Morgana would likely be forced away as the referee would start to check on her to see if she was willing to continue.

freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next