Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, CrashTestDumbass, SigmaMorgan, Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A endurance brawl between schoolgirls

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

schoolgirls - A endurance brawl between schoolgirls - Page 3 Empty Re: A endurance brawl between schoolgirls

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:20 am

As morgana got Starlight locked into the position for a DDT she smirked to the crowd as she planted the poor girl on the canvas not seeing that she had soften the blow by holding her hands down. So when both were laying on the canvas Morgana would get to her knees and roll Starlight over thinking she actual got the other girl knocked out.

''It time these people get to see what they came for Starlight so be a dear and stay still and helpless''whispered Morgana as she would try to grab Starlight's blouse and smirk to the fans hoping this time to actual remove part of her opponents outfit.

Back to top Go down

schoolgirls - A endurance brawl between schoolgirls - Page 3 Empty Re: A endurance brawl between schoolgirls

Post by freeko Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:43 pm

Starlight would roll over and play dead as it were. Morgana seemed too focused on her success that Starlight did not want to spoil the surprise and kept her eyes shut in a mock display of being knocked out. Morgana would get Starlight's top off easily enough and expose her breasts to the crowd. This would of course illicit a reaction from the crowd as Starlight was just stripped of her top.

Now Starlight just needed to be patient and wait for the opportune moment. Knowing how Morgana would likely act, she would prance around with her prize and that would be when Starlight struck. If Morgana would turn her back, Starlight would hope to catch her by surprise and land a running bulldog.

Hopefully it would be enough of a shock to Morgana that it would stun her in return for long enough to repay Morgana by removing her top as well.

Chilling Inferno (Tag Team):
freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:03 pm

Morgana was a bit nervous as she was nervous it could be a trap but when Starlight did not respond to her taunting she feels a bit more sure of herself as her hands grab Starlight's blouse and ripped it open. ''So do any of you fans wanna go home whit a special souvenir if so say my name''Screams Morgana as the fans jumped up and down chanting Morgana's name in the hope it would be them to get Starlight's blouse as she would throw it into the crowd and one lucky fan caught it.

''Well it time for me to get a first hands experience of those breasts''Screams Morgana as she was about to turn around when she feels a hand on the back of her head as she forced face down by Starlight as she hits a running bulldog as the fans pop at the sight of those naked breasts as morgana lay their holding her nose.

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:31 pm

Like a flash of light, Starlight would start to turn the tables on her opponent. Morgana after being allowed to take Starlight's top off, would predictably show off for the crowd. This was the opportune moment to strike, as starlight would catch Morgana by surprise.

Slamming her down face first, Starlight would now hope to even the battlefield by tearing away Morgana's top. Morgana would hopefully be stunned long enough for Starlight to even the playing field. Maybe even play around with her top to mock Morgana further asduming Starlight were able to get it pff on the first place.

freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:29 pm

As Morgana lay on the grond holding her nose as she was caught by surprise as Starlight knocked her down using a bulldog as she was once again made to pay for showing off.

So when she feels Starlight trying to get her top off she would try to fight back but in a twist of irony help her opponent as when she would try to roll away her blouse would rip and show her breasts to the world as what was left of her top was now in the hands of Starlight

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:36 pm

Morgana might learn her lesson eventually. Starlight would gladly teach her however as many times as it would take. Moving to even the battlefield and make both girls topless, Starlight would now take a shot at Mogana's top as she started to rip and tear her shirt away, Morgana would attempt to escape the stripping.

She ended up making it worse as both girls heard the fabric ripping from the stress. Now with Morgana's top in her hands, Starlight would casually toss it off into the crowd. Not quite as taunting a gesture as Morgana's, Starlight would still play to the crowd some as there were now two topless girls in the ring.

freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:20 pm

''No this can't be happening''thought Morgana as she knew that while she could be stripped nude by her opponent the fact that her breasts were now bare for the world to see she could only blame herself as she heard her blouse as it was ripped off her body and as she got up to her feet saw Starlight throw it towards the fans as they cheered the action on.

''You fucking bitch you were just lucky right now but thats about to chance as i won''t be little miss nice girl anymore''Screamed Morgana as in a fit of rage would rush towards her opponent hoping to knock her down whit a spear and climb on as she planned to work over Starlight's breasts if she got control.

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:39 pm

Starlight would spring a trap on Morgana causing both of them to become topless in short order. Of course Starlight ended up playing to the crowd all the same and found herself walking right into a spear as Morgana slammed her into the canvas. With the wind knocked out of her, Starlight could do little to offer up resistance to whatever Morgana was going to do to her next.

freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:38 pm

''Well i taunted the crowd earlier but now it is time for me to play whit your breasts Starlight''Whispered Morgana before she would sit down on Starlight's face as she gives her fans a smirk as her hands would slowly slide towards her opponents breasts. So whit Morgana it seemed the time was right to start having some fun as she would start to fondle both of Starlight's breasts whit her hands

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:29 am

Starlight would find herself gasping for air and quickly her gasps were being cut short as Morgana would take the dominant position over top of her. Sitting down atop her face, Starlight would start to be shocked by the pleasure Morgana was causing as her breasts became the target. Morgana had sat down upon Starlight's face and was gently fondling her breasts as well. For now it was a delicate balance of pleasure and pain, but Starlight would need to do something and quick or she would be suffocated out by Morgana.

Thinking the only thing she could do was to use her nose to try to get Morgana to become stimulated herself, maybe if she could use her arms in some way to stop Morgana from fondling her? Starlight was in a bad spot and she needed to try to do something before she was in danger of passing out.

freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next