» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:51 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 5:39 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:51 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 3 Bots

anon4you, ARStudios2000, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

POW Kinky Pit Wrestling: Mai Valentine vs. Eden Knight

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

POW Kinky Pit Wrestling: Mai Valentine vs. Eden Knight - Page 8 Empty Re: POW Kinky Pit Wrestling: Mai Valentine vs. Eden Knight

Post by 321Shazam Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:33 pm

Mai was enjoying every moment of this public humiliation of Eden. As Eden would lick the sweat off of Mai's breasts she would say. "Mmmm...That's a good bitch." Mai said before grabbing Eden by the hair to look her in the eye and say. "You're a pathetic little loser." Mai taunted before slapping Eden repeatedly in the face to further hurt Eden's ego as the AFW crowd watched in excitement.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

POW Kinky Pit Wrestling: Mai Valentine vs. Eden Knight - Page 8 Empty Re: POW Kinky Pit Wrestling: Mai Valentine vs. Eden Knight

Post by Submissive Girl Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:26 pm

"Uhhhhhh" Eden would cry out as she was repeatedly slapped by her stronger and better opponent. She was about to raise a hand to try to stop her, but she stopped, knowing that Mai was her new mistress now and she deserved to do what ever she wanted to to Eden's lesser body.
Eden would cry out, "Mai, Please! Stop!" She would beg, " You win! I am a pathetic present loser with no real nobility! Please!" Eden would close her eyes and began to cry.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:54 pm

Mai listened to Eden beg, and the smirked then replied. "That's more like it. Come here, bitch." Mai said before she lifted Eden in the air showing off her strength to the crowd. "Are you all ready for me to break this BITCH!!!" Mai asked the AFW crowd before they responded with thunderous cheers and applause in anticipation for what Mai had in mind. Mai after circling the ring with Eden on her shoulders, she would go to a corner and put Eden into the Tree of Woe. Once Eden was in the Tree of Woe, Mai would look around the ring and grab Eden's strap-on that was on the ring floor. Then Mai would go to Eden who was trapped in the corner in the Tree of Woe, and begin to plunge the strap-on into Eden's pussy.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:47 am

Eden was wrapped into the ropes with the tree of woe, still crying and unable to tell what was going on through her tears and head buzzing, all she could understand was she was upside down and that the crowd was loosing it. Eventualy she felt her own strap on enter her pussy again.
"OH god! Please! Stop!" Eden cried as she was fucked, her tears falling toward her forehead. Her pussy was almost on the verge of squirting again and she didn't know how much she could take.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:29 am

Mai was enjoying every moment of this public humiliation, and Eden's moans were like music to her ears. Hearing Eden beg her to stop, didn't stop Mai from doing what she wanted to to do. Especially with the AFW crowd willing her on with their chanting. "FUCK HER PUSSY!!(CLAP!CLAP!CLAP!) FUCK HER PUSSY!!(CLAP!CLAP!CLAP!)" Hearing this Mai would respond by first shoving her right foot into Eden's mouth to gag her, and then she said. "Why don't you shut your whore mouth, while I give these people their money's worth by fucking your pussy!" Mai said before increasing her pace of thrusting the strap-on deeper and deeper into Eden's pussy.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:01 am

Eden was gaged by Mai's foot for the second time. as she was fucked like the loser that she was. "GUH!" Eden moaned out from her Her eyes started to roll to the back of her head as her pussy got wetter and wetter. With her breast bouncing up and down her sweat dripping from her body, Eden knew she was done for. With a loud deep grunt, Eden's pussy exploded with cum again, for the 3rd time in under 5 minutes, and the 4th time since the match started. As her body exploded with cum, she slowly humped her own strap on back as Mai screwed her hardcore. Once her body was done with its orgasm, she slowly stopped humping, and stopped moving all together, as her eyes were rolled up into the back of her head.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:27 am

Mai grinned at Eden's orgasm as she took her foot out of Eden's mouth. Mai would see a thin line of saliva from her foot as it exited Eden's mouth. Mai would then look into Eden's eyes and say. "You may be exhausted now, but you're still my little slutty POW. " Mai said before she released Eden from the Tree of Woe. Mai would drag Eden out of the ring and put her on her shoulder in a Fireman's Carry. Eden's strap-on was still buried into Eden's pussy, as Mai began to carry Eden backstage to thoroughly enjoy her new POW. As Mai began to walk backstage Eden's cum was dripping from her pussy onto the AFW ramp as they made their way backstage.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8