» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:51 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 11:40 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 11:39 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Yesterday at 5:51 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 3 Bots

anon4you, ARStudios2000, killcarrion, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 11:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

POW Kinky Pit Wrestling: Mai Valentine vs. Eden Knight

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

POW Kinky Pit Wrestling: Mai Valentine vs. Eden Knight - Page 6 Empty Re: POW Kinky Pit Wrestling: Mai Valentine vs. Eden Knight

Post by 321Shazam Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:25 pm

Mai looked down at Eden, as she saw Eden trying to push Mai away. "Do think you can get away from me? I'm not done with you by a long shot. Now take it, loser!!" Mai demanded as she kept Eden close. Mai would continue to fore Eden to suck on her strap-on to try to get a second point in this match. As this was going on Mai would think about how to further punish/humiliate Eden even further during this match.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

POW Kinky Pit Wrestling: Mai Valentine vs. Eden Knight - Page 6 Empty Re: POW Kinky Pit Wrestling: Mai Valentine vs. Eden Knight

Post by Submissive Girl Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:35 pm

Eden had to close her eyes to stop herself from crying, her neck was screaming in pain as she was forced to take all of the strap on that was in her rear end not even 2 minutes ago. Eden thought this had to be illegal, there was no way a peasant should be allowed to do this to a noble like Eden. After a few more seconds of this, when knight was on the verge of passing out, Eden would began to tap on Mai's thy, showing that she was submitting.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:18 am

Mai would feel Eden tap out on her thigh and the referee would signal for the second point that Mai gained in the match. The score was now 2 to 0 with Mai in the lead. Mai would release Eden, butnot without taunting first. "That's a good little loser. Don't worry I plan on making you suffer, bitch." Mai taunted before she took her strap-on and slapped Eden in the face with it a few times before going to a corner to watch Eden struggle to get back to her feet.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:23 am

Eden fell to the ground like a lifeless doll as her opponent let her go, she was barely able to move and knew that she was in a bad position. Eden slowly grabbed at the rope, she felt like she needed to pass out after the hard core anal penetration that she was just forced to take, the tombstone which was still making her see stars, and the fact that she was left without oxygen the entire time.
After a minute of using the rope to slowly pull herself up, she turned around and started to walk toward her opponent, trying to figure out a way to get the upper hand
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:28 am

Mai smirked as she saw Eden slowly make her closer to her. "Are ready? I hope you can handle this, your majesty." Mai said mockingly before she would attempt to nail Eden in the chest with a few well placed knife-edged chops to demoralize her opponent in front of the crowd. If this worked Mai would try to lift Eden up in the air for a spinebuster to drop Eden down in the center of the ring.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:35 am

Eden, who had nothing in the tank at this point, was a walking target as she got hit with the consecutive knife strikes. She almost actually fell at the last one, but was grabbed by her opponent picked up and was laied out by the spine buster. Eden nearly blacked out at this hit, but had an idea of what was going on. She knew that her opponent was aiming for her vagina, and tried to close her legs in an attempt to stop it, but her body at this point had nothing left to give.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:46 pm

Mai planted Eden down to the mat with a spinebuster, and now Mai had to think about what she wanted to down next. Mai would smile as she continued to taunt her opponent. "Awww...Are you tired?" Mai said to Eden before she would sit on top of Eden's stomach. Then Mai would deal a few slaps to Eden's face while saying. "This is why you should learn some respect, or it'll get fucked into you!" As the AFW crowd watched on in excitement.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:35 pm

Eden was slapped multiple times on the face, leaving large marks on her face. She cried out, trying to get away, but she wasn't able to pull herself out of Mai's barrage. Eden would try to use her hands to cover up her face, it helped, but she was till being wailed on.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:27 am

Mai looked down at Eden, as she saw the girl try to cover up from the slaps. "You're pathetic, and you have the nerve to call yourself a noble? Please, you're not royal. You're just royally fucked!!" Mai taunted Eden as she lowered her hands down to Eden's nipples to begin twisting them harshly. "Come on, baby. Scream for me!!!" Mai demanded as she had her way with Eden's nipples.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:45 pm

The British woman continues covering up her face, which leaves her wide open for Mai to twist her nipples with. As Mai feels the Noble's breast she can notice that they are still as hard as rocks, showing how turned on Eden was right now.
Eden yells out in pain, "AGH!!!! STOP YOU FUCKING BITCH!" The blonde ponders what she did to get herself into this situation, she was better than this! This match should have been no problem for a woman like Eden!
Tears began to fall from Eden's face as flail from underneath Mai.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next