Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 3 Bots

Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Starlight Seduction (attn: freeko)

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Starlight Seduction (attn: freeko) - Page 5 Empty Re: Starlight Seduction (attn: freeko)

Post by Lilybell Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:33 pm

Dru broke off their kiss with a lustful gasp for air, her dark hair whipping behind her in a silken array. Lowering her head back down she would begin kissing and nibbling at Tabby's cleavage and collar bone as she squirmed on top of her pretty little captive. Eventually she would give up on the illusion of a hold and release the girl's hands so that she could fondle those delicious breasts.

Below her fingers could feel the response of Tabby's body and showed her no mercy. Instead she would begin to finger her faster and faster until the girl was driven over the top. "Yeah, that's it, babe, cum for me... just let it go. You know you can't stop yourself."

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Starlight Seduction (attn: freeko) - Page 5 Empty Re: Starlight Seduction (attn: freeko)

Post by freeko Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:48 pm

With Dru and Tabby both on the same page again, Tabby would be allowed one of her hands to be free to grope at Dru's cheast. Tabby's efforts were futile at best as she was already rather loudly purring from the stimulation she was being subjected to. Dru did not exactly need to give Tabby permission, but she would start to relax her body in preparation for what would come as she was already mesmerized by Dru's ministrations.

It would not take long as Dru was hitting all the right spots. Tabby would continue to try struggling, but it was more to prolong the inevitable orgasm than to escape. After a few moments, Tabby would start violently shaking as she reached her peak. Her orgasm came quickly and her body released her love juices to confirm that she had reached her limit.

Now it was just a matter of what Dru would do next. Would she continue her onslaught upon Tabby's body or simply release her so that she could recover enough to possibly return the favor?

Chilling Inferno (Tag Team):
freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:18 am

Dru slid her body sensuously against Tabby as the two schoolgirls pawed at each other's breasts. Hot and heavy breaths mingled together as Dru gave a few low moans from Tabby's attempt at resistance. She couldn't help but giggle playfully as the smaller woman began to quiver with her rapidly approaching orgasm. Nuzzling into Tabby's neck she would give a loud, purring moan of approval as she felt the woman cum under her attention.

She wanted badly to just keep going and drive her to one orgasm after another, but it was a little too early to end the fun just yet. Placing one last fleeting kiss on her partner's lips she would pout and with a pitiful whine Dru slid back and sat up on her heels. Taking a moment to cool down and catch her breath she set her hands about the task of fixing her outfit a little. She adjusted her bikini top a little and smoothed out her clothes, but didn't bother rebuttoning her blouse which now hung wide open. "Good god, baby, you are so hot when you cum. Got me a little wet just watching you."

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:28 am

Tabby simply put was spent, being driven to her peak would drain her body of her strength to the point that she would be defenseless for a good thirty seconds or so before she was able to recover to a point that she would even be able to reply to Dru. "Well, I'll gladly repay the favor if you would like?" It was a simple offer. Tabby was rather entranced by Dru's appearance and her bikini top being visible while her shirt was open was enough to have her wanting to keep this "match" from getting away from its sensual side.

If there was not so much as a single hold exchanged between them at this point, Tabby would be totally ok with that. There was something about Dru that just made Tabby want to pleasure her as best she could. Win or lose, Tabby cared little about that at this point.

Chilling Inferno (Tag Team):
freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:03 am

Dru had to fight the urge to press her advantage and find out if just one more good O would put her luscious partner out for the count. But she was having far too much fun too want to bring this encounter to a close just yet, besides she still wanted to cum at least one more time. Placing her hands upon her hips the big Aussie would give Tabby a little reprieve. "Oh, baby, I want all the fucking you can give me... but you're gonna have to work for it."

With that she would sink back down onto all fours like a stalking lioness, her heavy breasts jiggling as she began to crawl over her prey. Unless Tabby would try to stop her she would bring her body to hover above the fatigued partner, just inches between their heaving breasts, and stare down into her eyes with a sensuous smile. "Tell you what: make me cum just one more time... and tonight I'll be all yours. But you have to show me how badly you want it."

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5