» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by Underdog21 Today at 10:00 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 9:28 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 6:27 pm

» One Knight in Hel- Triin vs Bianka Hardcore
by Lilybell Yesterday at 4:27 pm

» It Takes Two To Tango (Ayesha and Anne)
by Lilybell Yesterday at 4:13 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 12:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Celebration!

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Celebration! - Page 3 Empty Re: Celebration!

Post by Serpon Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:43 pm

Akiha watched Cecilia reaction who didn't seem to support the idea fully. Well, the idea of getting trained by Cecilia seemed to be too good to be true. Still there was still a chance that Cecilia would train her. Either way, Akiha was going to better and improve herself.

The raven hair wrestler was then hugged by her rival and Akiha would return the hug, also bringing her rival closer to her. She was glad that Belinda wanted her there and let out a small giggle as she was nuzzled. “Alright, I also need to take a shower and get ready. I shall make my leave.” stated Akiha as she then gave Belinda a small kiss on the lips before retreating. She would then make her way out before waving to both Belinda and Cecilia as she then exited the locker room.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:16 pm

It looked as if Belinda and Akiha had a night planned out for each other, something that the blond beauty Cecilia wouldn't be involved in. She herself wanted to just go home and soak in a bath until she was feeling better again.

Belinda would blush lightly as she felt Akiha give her that small kiss and then watched her girlfriend slip away from her and started to head off. " Ah, see ya soon love." Belinda let out as she'd wave at Akiha, the taller blond would wave as well. " Take care shrimp." Cecilia let out as she'd finally move up towards Belinda and pat her sister on the head.

" Looks like you're in for a fun night...oh well, I'll take you out to a nice celebration dinner tomorrow or something." Cecilia let out as she'd ruffle her sisters hair a bit, with Belinda letting out a light giggle at the action. " Aah, thanks sis."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:53 pm

Some time would now pass. Akiha had left the locker room before fetching Kohaku and Hisui. The trio would make their way home before Akiha then took a shower and got ready. She got a new set of clothes and had gotten an energy drink to help replenish herself as the match she had just been had taken a lot out of her. Once she was ready to leave she would signal for her two maids to take her to Belinda house.

- - - - -

After a bit of a drive and circling the house to make sure no one had been following them or watching them, Akiha would have her maids stop driving and would exit the vehicle. She instructed them not to wait as she would probably be gone for a long time and didn't know when she would be finished. With that, the limo left and Akiha turned to face Belinda house. She would take several steps forward before ringing the doorbell, waiting for an answer.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:53 am

Cecilia soon left after she and Belinda had made plans for tomorrow, and with that Belinda started to get herself ready, she took her time to clean herself up with a shower and such now after that tough match, where she cleaned herself up in the locker room. Putting on a pair of black jeans and a white t-shirt followed by a black hoodie as she would soon start to head out of her locker room following that.

She got a cab without any real problem and with it got taken home towards a rather fancy apartment complex that the Northman family owned, usually she stayed at penthouse with her sister, but as of late she had picked on of the not as big but still rather fancy apartments for herself. Once she was home she would take off her shoes and move up to start and get things ready for the two of them to just have a nice fun night with each other.

Soon enough her doorbell rang and Belinda would step up to answer it, opening her door and greeting Akiha with a smile. " Hello there ~ Come in come in." Belinda let out as she'd try an lead Akiha into her home.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:11 pm

Akiha had just ringed the door bell and was now waiting for Belinda to answer. Despite taking a shower and relaxing for a bit, her body was still sore from the match she had just done with her rival. Well then again that is why Belinda was her rival, she always seemed to push Akiha to her limit and then beyond. The more the two fought, the better they each got.

Yet the raven hair train of thought would be interrupted as the door was suddenly opened and Belinda greeted her. “Thanks, Belinda, it's good to see you again.” stated Akiha as she would make her way inside. She would take a moment to look around, never having been at her lover place. “This is a nice place you got here Belinda.” stated Akiha as she gave a smile as she took off her shoes. She would now wait for her lover to take the lead.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:50 am

" Aah, thanks!...it's kinda modest though, but I prefer that to be honest. I don't need more than like..5 rooms in total and even that is a bit too much for just myself." Belinda let out with a light laugh following her words, she started to lead Akiha in through the hallway and in towards the living room. There were two couches, a rather large television...probably 60 inch screen LED.

A small table in front of the couches, on the table were two pizza boxes, two bowls of chips, some soda bottles around the table, a pair of glasses and plates and two smaller bowls of dip. Belinda would guide Akiha towards the couch where she'd seat herself down and pat the seat next to her to usher Akiha to join her.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:30 pm

Akiha could see the place was small, well at least to her it was small but then again she was the type of girl who lived in a mansion and had maids at her beck and call. Now thinking about it, this place was big enough for a single person. Hearing her lover words, the raven hair wrestler would nod her head in agreement. “True, I mean why should you get something that you don't need that will cost you a lot of money in the end.” stated Akiha as she then followed Belinda through the hallway and into the living room.

When she entered so saw two couches. Part of her was hoping there would have just been one large bed that they could both cuddle in but the Japanese girl would not say a word, this was Belinda night and she was going to make sure her lover had a good time. Instead, she took a moment to look at the food, it wasn't the usual type of food she ate but it was that fact that probably made it look better. She then saw her rival take a seat and patted the spot next to her, inviting her to be beside her. A smile would appear on raven hair wrestler face as she nodded her head before taking a seat.

“Oh my, you got this all setup for me, why thank you.” stated Akiha as she would now relax herself. Though her body was still sore, it felt good to sit down and relax. “So what movie are we going to be watching?” ask the raven hair in a curious tone.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:44 am

Once she had gotten Akiha to seat herself next to her the blond would press on the designated netflix button her her remote and start up the lovely service that had replaced all her free time. Well...netflix and Akiha. The blond would nod her head at her rival and lean back in the couch.

" No need to thank me....though, I am not sure what to watch...part of me kind of want to watch something funny, but like not straight up comedy...you know ?" Belinda let out in a ponderous manner as she fidgeted around a bit, she would move to pull up bottle of clear spring water and pour it into her glass and then turn towards Akiha. " Any suggestions ? Oh Also, what would you like to drink, I have some beers I think, soda and water."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:03 am

Akiha was now resting on the coach, it felt so good just to sit down, kick back and relax without having to worry about anything.  Just her and Belinda watching a movie and eating some food.  Her lover then asked what movie they wanted to see and if Akiha wanted a drink.  The raven hair wrestler would look over the table, not wanting to bug her lover, she decided to go with the soda.  “I will just go with the soda, thank you.” stated Akiha as she then took a moment to think about it.  “How about Guardians of the Galaxy?  It's funny but it's not a comedy.” suggested Akiha as she would then grab a chip and eat it before relaxing back on the sofa.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:44 pm

Belinda would lean forward to pull up a bottle of soda...coke in fact as she'd pour it out in a glass for for Akiha before the raven haired girl could do much about it. She was after all hosting this little get together and if any proper manners were to be shown here it would be for Belinda to take care of her girlfriend.

The blond cutie would let out a light groan as she stretch to offer the glass to Akiha. " Here you go. " She let out as she'd then look on at Akiha as she offered her movie idea for them. The young blond would nod her head as she'd start to search for the movie on netflix, once she found it she would press play and the movie would soon start.

Leaning back into the couch Belinda would start to lean up more to the side, closer and closer to Akiha as she'd then try and wrap an arm around over Akiha's shoulder and pull her rival and lover in a bit closer. This was really the life ~

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next