Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

V day hijinks!

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

V day hijinks! - Page 4 Empty Re: V day hijinks!

Post by Deus001 Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:16 pm

John would admit, he wasn't one for acting. Putting on a persona never really was something he could do, the artist left expression to his art. The name of master of creation was more or less put on him by Ryan, which was fitting given his background and he didn't really question his boss. Nevertheless he had a keen eye for clothing, as evident by his blue trenchcoat. Ami put her head on his shoulder. John felt that it was pretty nice, the bluenette's hair nearly being camouflaged by John's coat were it not for his being a darker shade.

"Okay, hmm. Let's check, I think........them!" John said as he trailed his pointed finger in the air before settling on one, there had been ones that caught his eye from the moment he clocked them.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/ae/8b/4c/ae8b4c4a21d35f3bfa104e9afd179b71.jpg

"Hey sir, I'd like one of those for the lady here. As for me I'll have the one next to it, cheers. Reckon these are kitsune masks Ami, Lucy once said they're supposed to be tricksters or loyal companions. And it seemed that the more tails a kitsune had the greater their power, ninetails being the strongest." John said as he bought the masks and handed one to the model, Mr Carnaby had to admit. He kinda felt like a kid again, he hadn't donned a mask in years since that nativity play.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:16 pm

After feeling more comfortable around John, she rested her head on his shoulder and gripped his arm tightly as they stood by the stall, the supermodel had a knack for playing sweet and sour, right now it was time to be more sweet than sour around her date. It was a very pleasant evening and she was happy she took up Ryan's offer to go out with John. Nonetheless, she watched all the options of the mask until John picked one.

"Oooh, that's a nice one. Tricksters or loyal companions huh? Hmmm...."she said before grabbing one of the mask, having a good look at it for a minute before putting it on.

"How does it look?" she said, smiling behind the mask
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:20 pm

John felt that inwardly he was feeling a bit like a kid again, spending time in the park during a festival was something he'd done with his parents. Growing up though he'd just hadn't the time for it, this sense of nostalgia was perhaps making John more open than he usually was. Well aside from the pages written in latin of course, those would be lost in translation.

Mr Carnaby had gotten the masks for himself and the supermodel, aside from wrestling and painting John was also a bit of a culture buff. Came with his background, and Japan had quite a few interesting mythologies to look at in the young man's spare time. Ami inquired as to how she looked with the mask on.

John paused, he had put the strap around the back of his head and was about to slide it on. His eyes looked Ami up and down before giving a smile and sticking his mask on. "Very vibrant, the red and white provides a great contrast with your lovely hair. How about we get around to making that painting for you? Pretty sure my car isn't that far." John said with a tilt of his head, the mask hiding his smirk as he would lead on with the bluenette at his side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:02 pm

The supermodel was never to shy off with anyone but she was feeling quite girly today, the date was something she really needed to get her mind off wrestling and everything else. Usually in the AFW most people tried to do anything to get an edge over the competition in any way but it was nice to see just the two of them having a nice day off,without any ulterior motive.

He then mentioned the painting he promised her earlier on, she would simply nod her head at the idea and would follow his lead.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:25 pm

Ami wasn't the only one that was grateful there was no ulterior motives with this date, John was no stranger to the whole political scene. Him and his boss had carried themselves as upright as they could, but even so they were no fools. The last thing they wanted when that moment when they lose the belts happened, they wanted it to at least be a clean and proven match. Truth be told John didn't really like politics all that much, regardless of the setting.

The artist clocked the nod from Ami and gave a little chuckle. "Righto then, let's go." John said as he'd led the supermodel back to where they started their day together. And the young man was thankful his good ol Bel Air was still there, a nice cherry red polish on it. John moved his mask so that it was above his forehead and fished out his keys while making his way to the boot, which was then opened.

Inside was various painting equipment, in spite of the somewhat messy back row seats the boot's items were meticulously placed. John took great pride in his work after all, and how he handled his gear was evidence of it. Mr Carnaby gathered up what he'd need, canvas and easel. Brushes and paint, John got what he needed and stuck them under his arms. Though he made sure to be able to shut the boot door and take the keys out.

"Let's go dearie, there's a nice little hill I believe. We can go there, before I start though. How would you like it? Leaning by a tree or sitting down near it? I'm open to anything." John said, there was a notable spring in his step as he led the supermodel. Perhaps it was because this was involving one of his elements so to speak.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:56 pm

As being a champion, John probably know what it means to have enemies and the world after you. Every tag team had one eye on the gold and right now the gold was held by UKE. Ami and Daisuke were not a full fledge tag team but even then they were having thoughts about gunning for the title, still this was not about any challenges or getting some secrets out of the tag team partnership.

The two of them walked back and around to where they met, where John had parked his beautiful car. "Nice taste, you always carry this stuff around for the occasion?" she asked before the two headed out towards a nearby area for Ami to get her portrait made. "I'll sit down by it"she said smiling as she walked up to the tree, gently sitting down and leaning her back against it.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:41 pm

John let out a little chuckle at Ami's compliment of his tastes, the car he had belonged to his Grandfather. The engine and paint had been changed over several decades sure, but it was still good. It had to look the part too, considering that one of John's duties as Ryan and Lucy's right hand man was driving them around on occasion. Though that wasn't something he needed to do all the time, after all the British siblings were motorbike and car drivers themselves respectively. Still though John got to drive the limo, which was always nice.

"Well it's there for when I wish to paint anything, but I count my blessings when I have the chance to paint beautiful women~" John said as he made his way to the spot that he told Ami about, the young man promptly began setting up his easel and canvas. Everything that was being used was readied in a rather routine manner, ironic given John's mental creativity. But John had learned to prepare in an ordered fashion, made it much more easier. Mr Carnaby removed his mask and placed it to the side after reading his chair.

The master of creation was about to sit down, but he looked at Ami and tilted his head before saying "You know my dear, why not for this you have your mask at the side of your head so I can see your face. And we can call it 'Kitsune at rest!' And I'll have it framed and sent to you too. Now let's begin when your ready, feel free to speak while I work too~" Mr Carnaby would sit on his chair and get himself ready and start when the bluenette gave him the all clear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:16 am

The car was indeed nice, vintage and kept in good shape. Ami wasn't really a car fanatic but she did appreciate a good car when she saw one. The two continued to make small talk while enjoying a nice, fun filled day out with each other and John spared no expense in terms of compliments. "Oh my! I wonder how many times have you been blessed then"she would giggle before they made there way up to that hill where Ami would sit down and lean against the tree.

Ami would listen to his thought and would agree, after all he was the artist around here. She would nod before doing what she was asked, she titled her mask to the side to expose her face as she took her position in sitting and leaning back, her foot was pressed against the soft grass with her knees lifted and her hands resting ontop of her knee as she had a smile on her face. "I would but wouldn't that distract you hmmm~" she would tease.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:55 pm

John would admit that coming to Tension had also been out of an interest in painting people, he could be a bit philosophical at times with regards to it. Though he also would admit that being able to paint pretty girls was an added bonus to being in Tension, but of course he had grown out of it once he left college and got recruited by his boss. That said though it was certainly a good skill of his, helped entertain folks and he made money out of it too.

"How many times? Well this counts as one I'd say, I count them all as I was taught as a kid~" John muttered with a smirk, he might have been born with a silver spoon in his mouth. But he was taught not to brag about it.

He'd also admit that John was getting a different perspective on Ami, in the ring people were usually intent on trying to win over the other. But the bluenette had confided in John, and had been quite delightful. Mr Carnaby was more than happy to spend the day with her, perhaps his boss had done this as a way of getting his right hand man to unwind and let Ami show there wasn't any hard feelings.

Mr Carnaby leaned out from his easel, he could tell that Ami was being a little teasing here. With her playful words being heard by the master of creation, John admitted he liked the pose that Ami was going with. Her background as a model shining through, the artist smirked and said "I don't mind talking dearie, so long as you stand still. Right then......." and with that John got to work. Using the various tools at his disposal, first was bluenette. She was the focal point of the picture after all.

"So.....I've painted models in the past, back in college. Though I think knowing the people I paint adds that extra touch, motivates me more ya know?" John muttered with a knowing nod as he stuck his head out the easel back and forth as he worked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:36 pm

Ami was being in a rather playful mood today, perhaps it was the atmosphere or just generally being relieved of wrestling and modelling. "Oh- haha, well then I am glad I could help you rack up those blessings, you're a lucky man" she smiled, fixing her hair, passing a strand of her hair behind her ear with a shy smile.

"Well, that's a relief. I wouldn't want to get in the way of the master of creation when he's creating one of his masterpieces." she giggled as she remained in position as best as she could while talking. "Really? Hmm so then, what do you want to know about me?"she cooed.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum