Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

My Fair Lady

2 posters

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

My Fair Lady - Page 10 Empty Re: My Fair Lady

Post by Daaharu Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:18 am

Odessa smiled as Liberty spoke of how she had never been timid, even as a child. That didn't surprise Odessa one bit. She could just imagine how cute Liberty must have been as a child, running around her neighborhood covered in mud, pulling other little girls' hair and knocking them down. Back then, her reluctance to bathe herself was probably more cute than concerning.

Liberty finished working on the front half of Odessa's body, and the Briton would look down at her body to give at least a cursory examination of the beautiful handiwork of her beautiful new friend. Her breasts were large enough to mostly obscure her lower body from view, but she could still feel the cold touch of paint on flesh, the fine spray drying much quicker than paint which one might apply with a brush. It was a surprisingly pleasant feeling, far removed from the pain and suffering of the spray of paint she had taken in her face during their first match. As Liberty slid around to begin working on Odessa's rear, the ebony woman would bite her lip and moan, very softly, as she felt Liberty's eyes on her backside. Odessa was proud of her ass, and Liberty seemed to admire it, as well. She felt those fingers sink into her plush ass, flesh practically oozing between them. She moaned again, this time slightly louder.

"You know, I feel the same way about yours," Odessa would say, harkening back to that first match, and thinking of how addicting the view of Liberty's plump ass and wide hips was now that there was no longer any animosity between them. "Sometimes I feel as if I could become addicted to a woman's figure. Wide hips with an ample bum...breasts big and firm that I could even use as pillows...your body is one of the most beautiful bodies I've ever had the privilege to touch, Liberty, my dear. And to think I had never truly thought of it in that way until after this second match of ours!" Odessa was tempted to turn around and show how much she admired those big tits and that round ass, but Liberty was getting ready to resume her work, and Odessa did not want to interrupt her.

Liberty's suggestion that Odessa found rubbing her ass in Liberty's face to be a big-time fetish drew a wry chuckle from the Londoner. "Oh, and this coming from the woman who makes a habit of rubbing her fat bum in her opponent's faces to finish off most matches?" Odessa would say, in a playful, teasing tone. "Truth be told, there is something exhilarating about it. When I had you down, and felt my bum cheeks molding around your face, and felt your hot breath down there—not to mention the way you struggle when you have another woman's rear end suffocating you—it turned me on. It turned me on a great deal. Sometimes, I think I might be an ass girl more than I am a tits girl." Odessa chuckled again. "What about you? It seems to me that it's even more of a big-time fetish for you than it is for me!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:26 pm

Liberty’s first impulse upon reaching Odessa back was to immediately start decorating that fine ass of hers. They were certainly talking about it enough, so it would make sense to get a little down and dirty with it, give it some fine touches. There was certainly enough canvas down there to work with, and she could let her imagination run wild. Maybe spray some hands on their, with a ‘Grip Here’ sign right above. Or a ‘Wide Load’ sign, if that wasn’t too insulting. Maybe even try for some British coat of arms looking thing, really get into the regional side of it.

But she hesitated. Not for any lack of imagination, but because, well, she had other plans for that ass. One’s she would get to in a moment.

For now, she settled with spraying on a couple of devil wings to Odessa’s back, making them fairly even along the counters of her body. As great as the Britain’s ass and tits were, her body was solid over, and this area was no exception. Fine muscles to work with. Good hue. Good heft. Just dark enough to let the paint stand out without overshadowing it.

”I can relate.” Liberty hummed to herself and took a moment to step back, appreciating her work. Could've done a little better around the edges, but considering that this was a first time thing, it was working out remarkably well. ”It’s hard to put a finger on it, but there’s something about a perfectly sculpted backside. The way it feels…”

She placed her hand on Odessa’s right cheek with a hearty smack, then let it sit there for a moment while she dug her fingers in and kneaded away it. Her curious fingers apparently couldn’t get enough, because they slid over the panties and roamed underneath, copping an unrestricted feel.

”The heat from it.” Her other arm reached around Odessa’s body and pulled them against each other, pressing her breasts against the devil wings. ”Curious on something.” Liberty pressed her lips against the black beauty’s ear and whispered, like they were sharing secrets in the middle of a crowded street. ”When you had your ass up against my face, what were you thinking? Right then and there, how’d it feel smothering me out?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:57 pm

Odessa sighed as Liberty began to apply her brilliant artistic instincts to the creation of yet another work of art on Odessa's body, this one on her back. Odessa couldn't see what it was Liberty was drawing, but the gentle spray of the body paint along her flesh, and that very small, tingling feeling which washed over her skin as the paint dried, excited her. She felt Liberty draw matching arcs across the two sides of her back, and it occurred to Odessa that she might have been drawing a pair of wings—though what kind of wings they were, Odessa would have to wait to find out.

"Mmm, yes...perfectly sculpted, with just enough fat laid on top of firm, strong muscle...round, wide, but firm..." Odessa would reply, as she and Liberty together crafted quite the vivid image of a perfect backside. An image which, in Odessa's mind, looked quite similar to the bum of the woman who was using her as a canvas. Liberty evidently had Odessa's ass in mind, as well, as she gave it a smack, then slid her hand inside Odessa's panties to give the cheek a squeeze. "You can take my knickers off, if you'd like...I wanted us to wear them to prevent the paint from getting anywhere unpleasant, but I think I underestimated just how skilled you are as an artist."

Liberty now pressed herself against Odessa's back, her chest pushing into the Briton's back, and her crotch sliding up against Odessa's ass, the two of them fitting together like puzzle pieces. Odessa moaned softly, and brought her arm up to encircle Liberty's head and hold her close as the street artist whispered in her ear.

"Mm...I had a few things going through my mind. I was thrilled to take the win and even the score between us, of course. I was listening to the roar of the crowd, and I was relieved that I would soon be able to relax after you pushed me so hard during the fight. But, mostly, I was thinking about what you were experiencing. 'Is she going to sleep with the taste of my sweat in her mouth? What can she smell down there, and what can she see? Is she humiliated to be knocked unconscious via suffocation by my bum molding around her face? And is this, on some level, arousing her?'" Odessa smiled and would turn her head slightly towards Liberty, so that the corners of their mouths were nearly touching and their breath would hit each other's faces in hot puffs. "Because it did arouse me. Your breath sent tingles up my spine. And having that sort of complete control and power over you...that was arousing on a psychological level."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:25 am

Liberty paused for a moment, taking some time to contemplate Odessa’s questions. At the time the facesitting happened, she’d been so pissed off and flustered that she barely spared much thought on what was actually going on, didn’t process many feelings. She could be a pretty kinky woman when she wanted to be, but it was hard to get into anything when you were being smothered out by someone you desperately wanted to throttle.

But now things were cool. They’d parlayed. More time to process, to understand.

”Didn’t smell much, really. Guess I should be glad you keep clean.” Liberty lazily laid her chin and rolled her head around, tapping against Odessa’s. ”The taste wasn’t that bad. Sweaty, pretty much. Still, I want it off my tongue, so I gargled some mouthwash after. Took about half a bottle.”

Liberty moved her head to the side, letting the side of her lips touched Odessa’s. A half-kiss. An almost-kiss. The most lip contact you could have before you were officially kissing someone

”As for arousing me, well, I wasn’t in the mood back then. Not a good way to experiment.” She started to pull away, but not before giving Odessa’s ear a short nibble. ”Got a little idea for you.”

Liberty pulled away and laid down, stretching her back out on the mat that Odessa had set out and giving her the full view of her body. She set the can aside with the others and looked back up at her partner for the evening.

”Your turn. But when you paint me, I want you to, well…”

Liberty wasn’t one to mince words. Ever. But she felt that the point was pretty straightforward and simple, and that Odessa would get the gist. If she somehow didn’t, the suggestive glances at her smooth, sleek ass were bound to fill in any blanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:23 am

Odessa found it charming and adorable that Liberty decided to fill in some of the blanks left by the questions Odessa had posed of her defeated opponent at the conclusion of the match. Typically, one could only guess as to what was going on in a competitor's mind during the heat of combat. Even with close friends, Odessa rarely delved into such specific detail during after-match festivities. But Liberty had asked her what she had been thinking, and Odessa had shared her exact thoughts. Liberty, then, reciprocated, and Odessa would sink back into the Italian-American's arms slightly as she listened to it all. Liberty turned her head to match the inclination of Odessa's so that the corners of their mouths were touching. Never before was a non-kiss such as this so exciting.

"Heh, I figured you wouldn't have enjoyed it as much as I did," Odessa would say. At the time, she and Liberty were still enemies. Odessa, had she lost tonight's duel, probably would have found it very difficult indeed to get over that enmity and forgive Liberty. She might have been even more obstinant than Liberty had been at first. "Though I must say, it was a very nice thing to imagine that you were secretly turned on in the same way that I was. Oh, well." Odessa would very lightly prod Liberty in the side with a finger, teasing her and almost going in for a full kiss before she pulled her head away. Liberty, at that point, would lay herself out on the floor, asking for Odessa to paint her in a rather special way.

"Mmm...well, let me see here..." Odessa would mutter, picking up a can of red spray paint and beginning to shake it. She needed to decide on a theme to apply to Liberty's body. She had some ideas, but she needed to bond them together into a cohesive whole. And, if she were to oblige Liberty's request, she may need to come at it from a different angle. "So, should we...lose this underwear now, love? You're clearly skilled enough that I don't need to wear them to protect any areas, and I can promise that I'll be particularly careful with my painting, as well..."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:57 am

And with that Liberty had officially broken her record for the longest time she’d ever been in a sexual encounter without actually having sex.

Not that she wasn’t greatly enjoying the experience. Odessa was a great host with a fantastic body, and she could appreciate the ideas that were on the table, testing the magnetism between them and seeing what sparks would fly. The Britain was prim and proper, sure, but there was an odd wild side to her that had shades of Liberty’s own style. Just a different way of expressing the same thing, she figured.

It was just a funny little thought that passed through Liberty’s mind as she laid there, trying her best to be the coy woman she definitely wasn’t really. Odessa seemed to be eating it up, so if it heightened the mood, it was working.

Liberty thought about Odessa’s request for a moment, as if it was request that really needed thinking. ”I kinda like the way the white looks on your skin. But since I won’t be able to see it, anyway…”

Liberty sat up and reached down, promptly sliding off the panties and revealing her bare,smooth sex. She reached behind her back and fiddled with the bra next - that took some doing, since she rarely wore the damn things and didn’t have much experience getting them off in a hurry. But she managed before the ambience could suffer too much.

Off it went, flung to the far corner of the room. Liberty laid back and folded her fingers behind her back, giving Odessa a complete view. Not that her typical outfit left much to the imagination in the first place.

”Better?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:02 am

Odessa was not always this coy, either, but sometimes she didn't mind a little wait and a little teasing and foreplay in order to heighten the sexual tension with a woman. She and Liberty had needed some time to get acquainted with each other and accept each other's idiosyncracies in the first place, and now Odessa was enjoying learning about different facets of her guest's personality. And they still had a little ways to go before they actually got down to doing the deed. But Odessa did not want to have anything separating them any longer. If she was going to be working on Liberty's skin, then she wanted unrestricted access.

And if she was going to be sitting on Liberty's face, then she did not want anything separating her ass and the raven-haired beauty's naturally gorgeous and cosmetically accentuated features. She wanted her date to feel everything, flesh on flesh, experiencing it all in the rawest of ways.

"Oh, don't get me wrong, I think these white undies do provide quite the pleasing contrast with my skin. And there's something about the higher cut which I like, as well, especially on you, my dear. But I feel as if we don't need them any longer. We can always slip back into them...later on." Having said that, Odessa would slide out of the underwear, letting the panties drop to the floor before she kicked them into the corner. She would look down at Liberty, her eyes traveling up the curvy body of her date and down again. Odessa couldn't help but let a smile form on her lips. She would drop down to her knees and run one hand lightly over Liberty's torso, from the lower reaches of her tummy up through the valley between her breasts.

"Much better. I think I have some idea of what I'll be painting on you now."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:14 pm

As Odessa took off what little covering she had, it occurred to Liberty that this was the first time she’d ever fucked a black chick, or even seen one naked in person. Not because of any prejudice or preference, simply because there weren’t many around where she’d grown up, and fewer still in Japan. Come to think of it, Odessa was the only one she’d ever seen in the AFW aside from Aisha Taylor and a new masked wrestler who’d dropped on the scene just recently.

Combined with Odessa’s hauntingly pale white hair, it gave her a rare, exotic appearance. She was beautiful, but in a way that Liberty had never seen up close before. Dark. Mysterious. Strong.

”Okay, seriously,” Liberty tossed her hair back and had a deep sigh, trying to release some of the tension building up in her loins. ”If there’s not an ass on my face in sixty seconds, I’m just going to give in and take you right on the floor. Spray cans flying everywhere, totally ruin your carpet.”

She was joking. Kind of.

For now, Liberty just laid back in a really shitty imitation of a Venus pose, waiting for Odessa to go about her work. She made a mental note to get a picture of both their bodies after her fellow wrestler was done, but before they started bumping. Their art wouldn’t be staying intact for long, she was sure on that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:57 am

Liberty was all business now, as she did all but chastise Odessa for dilly-dallying as the Briton ran her hand up her new friend's body for a few seconds, letting her fingers linger between her breasts rather than immediately sitting her ass down on Liberty's pretty, dolled-up face. Of course, Odessa was more than eager to get her rear end on Liberty's face and start painting. She tried to run through all of her painting ideas in her head one more time before she moved to take her throne. Once she had Liberty's head buried between her cheeks, she doubted she would be able to properly evaluate all of the options and come to a decision.

She was not nearly as talented as Liberty was, but she wanted to make sure that the artwork with which she decorated Liberty's body was fitting and proper for such a strong, impressive woman.

"You know, when you put the options to me like that," Odessa would reply, grabbing another can of paint and shaking it up as well, before she slid both colors over to a safe but reachable distance, "I must say I'm getting some mixed signals. I would be entirely willing to sacrifice my carpet for a few extra minutes of tangling with you." She would sigh, then sit up tall on her knees. "But, no, foreplay is an art all its own, and I am going to make a piece of art out of you, my darling. It will heighten the anticipation."

Odessa would lift her ass up, then swing a leg over Liberty, so that she was straddling the brawler while facing her feet. Odessa sat down on Liberty's chest first. Her ass would cover up the purple spiral which she had drawn there to start, a very simple, uninteresting drawing which Odessa intended to fix soon enough. Then, slowly, Odessa pushed her ass backward. She pushed it back to press against Liberty's chin, rubbing her ebony cheeks back and forth against Liberty's jaw, before she would bend down lower and push her booty up higher, letting it slide into place over her friend's face, with Liberty's head disappearing as that ample, round bum molded around it.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:30 am

For possibly the first time in Liberty’s life, she hoped she wasn’t being too forceful when it came to something. She didn’t want to give the impression that she was rushing Odessa, that she was trying to hurry her along, even though that was kind of what she was doing. The woman clearly had more experience with this sort of thing. Had a more refined sense of lust. e

”Hey, it's not my fault your ass is so tempting.” Liberty tried to look innocent, but since she hadn’t done that since she was ten years old, it utterly failed. ”If it wasn’t so fine, this wouldn’t be happening.”

Besides, all things considered, there was a strong chance that would be happening eventually anyway. This was just one final joke, the last Liberty would be making for a few minutes. It was time.

She squirmed a bit, both with anticipation and to get more comfortable, as Odessa sat down on her chest. Odessa wasn’t the lightest person she’d come across, but the soft, welcoming skin helped ease the pressure as she slide along Liberty’s body, gradually working her way up.

A little higher.

Just a little higher.

Right at the chin, now…

Liberty took a deep breath, closed her eyes, and let the heat overtake her. All at once, Odessa’s ass came over her face, covered it, and she was once again thrust into a world of darkness and warm flesh, covering her features and claiming everything from the chin up.

Deep within that heavenly ass, Liberty let out a low, rumbling purr, letting it vibrate through the black beauty’s bottom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next