Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

My Fair Lady

2 posters

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

My Fair Lady - Page 12 Empty Re: My Fair Lady

Post by Daaharu Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:36 am

Unfortunately for Odessa, she knew she could not remain sitting upon Liberty's face for much longer. At least, not in this position. She was nearly done painting Liberty's body, and once she had finished, she had to let Liberty up so that the woman could see the design which Odessa had chosen for her beautiful frame. And then, the two of them might want to adjourn to slightly comfier accomadations than the floor...

And, perhaps, once they had done so, Odessa might be able to convince Liberty to switch positions with her. The Briton was hungering for a chance to reacquaint herself with that plush, pasty rear which had so infuriated her when she and it first met!

Odessa would keep on moving her ass in circles as she finished her body art, moaning as she did. The sensation of Liberty roaring into her ass sent shivers up her spine. Liberty was such a powerful, vibrant woman, but very unique at the same time...she wasn't like anyone else Odessa had ever known, and Odessa was grateful that the woman had been able to look past her loss earlier in the evening so easily so that the two of them could spend some quality time together.

"As much as it pains me to do it, darling...I'm going to have to set you free now. We're just about..."

Odessa would lift her ass from Liberty's face, then turn her body around and plant both of her hands on Liberty's tits! She would give those big, wonderful orbs a squeeze, holding on for several seconds before letting go and leaving two rusty red handprints! "Done!"

Odessa would clamber up onto her feet and admire her work from above: she had drawn onto Liberty's legs large, grey bricks, transforming the limbs into the walls of some old English castle, complete with little green ivy leaves running up them—leaves which had been rather difficult to spray correctly. That motif continued up to Liberty's belly, where it faded into a smooth, lighter grey surface, almost like the wall of a cave—punctuated by the red "cave painting" of two hands grabbing Liberty's chest!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:20 am

Facesits were funny things. It was almost like swimming in a pool of warm water, but not too warm. Dipping beneath the surface, getting lost in the swirling currents rubbing against your body, letting the bubbles massage you. The silence could be serene. If there was any noise at all, it would only come to you as muffled vibrations. Beneath the glassy waves you were in another world.

But you couldn’t stay there forever. After all, you had to breath sometime.

So, when Liberty stopped those lovely motions her ass was making and moved to stand up, Liberty couldn’t suppress a disappointed moan. It wouldn’t last her, as Odessa gave her a great parting gift.

”Ah, fuck!” Liberty yelped, surprised at the sudden slap on her breasts. That yelp turned into a husky laugh, though, as she savored the sting on her flesh. Odessa had a strange way of making pain into pleasure, but Liberty would think about that in a moment. For now, she had an unveiling to attend.

It was a little difficult to take in the whole scenario from this angle, but Liberty felt she saw enough to get a good gist. For a first time effort, it wasn’t half bad. Hell, it was way more impressive than many of the longtime guys she tagged with. The attention to detail was good, as was the subject manner - almost as if Odessa was using the art to express herself. Like she was supposed to.

It was beautiful, and as Liberty looked up into her host’s eyes, she didn’t need to say that. Her gaze told everything - how much she liked it, how nice she thought it was, and most importantly, how much more Liberty was inclined to fuck her now that they were both covered in sticky paint.

If the gaze didn’t convey the message well enough, Liberty’s body would. The former hardcore champion shot to her feet, wrapped her arms around Odessa’s neck, and slammed their bodies hard enough together to cause real pain. Good pain.

She rammed their mouths together and throttled Odessa with a wild kiss, only taking a moment away from it to utter a couple of quick words. ”Fuck me.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:54 am

Odessa, too, was reluctant to give up the wonderful communion the two of them were sharing, as dark ass pressed over light face, sealing any avenues by which Liberty may inhale and leaving her floundering in exciting, amazing fashion. She squirmed, rubbing her face deeper into Odessa's ass, and her hot breath invading between those two mounds of ebony flesh sent thrilling shakes all throughout Odessa's body. It was tempting indeed to remain there, giving Liberty only enough air to stay conscious, and letting the Italian-American get a faceful of her ass for hour after glorious hour.

But they had other things to do—other parts of each other to play with. And, frankly, Odessa wanted a turn on the bottom. She could not believe how desperate she was for the feel of that plush ass on her face, covering her nose and mouth and literally taking her breath away...

That image settled it. Odessa lifted herself up, giving Liberty's tits a slap and squeeze to cover them with two handprints made of red paint, with perhaps a little bit of red flesh helping to color them, as well. She stood up, admiring her handiwork—but admiring her canvas more. Liberty took a long look at the painted images on her, then looked up to Odessa. Odessa froze for a moment, worried about whether Liberty may have found it a little...amateurish. But there was only respect in Liberty's eyes.

No, not only. Respect...and lust.

The pale beauty shot to her feet and slammed her body into Odessa's, forcing the ebony woman to stumble back a step or two before she found her footing again. With Liberty's arms draped around her neck, Odessa would bring her hands down to Liberty's wide, womanly hips and grab on, yanking on them to smack their lower bodies together, as well. As Liberty kissed her, Odessa growled like a jungle cat, feeling a very primal sort of lust rising up in her.

"With pleasure," she would whisper roughly, when she got her lips back, just for that brief moment. "I fuck like I fight. Hard, rough...raw. Hit me, bite me, shove me down and fuck me until my eyes roll back in my head..."

Odessa would have said more, but now was not the time to be wordy. She opened her mouth and pressed it against Liberty's again, making a wet smacking sound as she would then try to shove her tongue into her former enemy's mouth.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:44 am

Lust wasn't the wrong word for what Liberty was feeling at the moment, but she couldn’t say it was the right one either. It was just a four letter word. Small. Tiny. Inadequate for the raw, animalistic passion she had flowing through her blood at the moment, the undying urge she had to throw Odessa on the floor and fuck her like a madwoman. She almost wished her frenemy was still wearing clothes, so she’d have the pleasure of ripping them off her body.

Not that she minded all that much. This was good so far, dirty and nasty and totally her style, and she got the distinct feeling that this wouldn’t be the last time their fulsome bodies touched. There would be plenty of opportunities to fuck up Odessa’s wardrobe later.

”Yes…” Liberty huskily whispered as Odessa’s roving hands found her hips and pulled her in, making the embrace tighter than before, treading the line between pain and pleasure with great skill.

The next thing that came out of her mouth was a laugh, a brief one before their lips met again. Odessa wanted it rough? Liberty was all about the rough stuff.

With a fiery, feral growl Liberty pushed forward even harder than before, driving into Odessa’s body with the same force she would’ve reserved for a tough lockup in the ring. Her aim? The nearest wall, which she’d sandwich Odessa between, holding her there, planting bites and kisses all over her neck, working her thigh thigh between Odessa’s legs.

Last edited by acuya on Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because I'm a total idiot)

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:17 am

Odessa was almost completely consumed by the moment. Pressing herself up against Liberty, smacking pussies with the woman, and locking lips to swap spit...somehow, their former antagonism made this feel all the more satisfying as it happened. All their foreplay made Odessa quiver with every touch. The emotions and urges she felt welling up inside of her were powerful, even for a woman who had had so many lovers like Odessa. She even surprised herself with how much she wanted this—even needed this.

As they pressed together, two works of art preparing to ravish each other in wild, primitive fashion, Odessa would growl into Liberty's mouth like an animal. She was ready to fuck hard, and be fucked hard in return. She wanted to ache in the morning. She wanted to be sweaty and covered in fluids and feel like she needed a shower...while at the same time reveling in the heady feeling of being tangled up with her equally bruised, equally filthy friend.

Goodness, she was starting to get ahead of herself.

Liberty seemed to respond immediately to Odessa's insistence on having it rough, giving the ebony woman a shove over to the nearest wall and pressing her right up against it. Odessa would let out a soft "oomph" as she hit, but that was nothing compared to the noises she made as she felt her neck bitten and kissed—and her hot crotch now pressed up into by one of Liberty's thick, powerful thighs. "Mnnnn, ah, yes, fuck me..." Odessa would whisper in Liberty's ear, as she would dig her nails into Liberty's ample rear and pull on her hard, trying to press the two even more closely together!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:31 pm

Liberty wanted a hard fuck - hell, really, that the only way she knew how to do it. She’d lost a couple of lovers that way, women who couldn’t or wouldn’t keep up the pace, didn’t like it when things got heavy and hot, weren’t down with doing it rough. With all due respect, she had no patience for that kind of lovemaking. She needed an ample dose of sex mixed in with her violence, or it simply was not happening.

Thankfully, Odessa seemed to share the same thoughts. If the way she gripped Liberty’s ass was anything to go on.

”Yes…” Her words came hot and heavy through a scandalous gasp, as her host made it clear that she wanted them even closer together. If such a thing was possible.

There was one way to find out…

Liberty let their sexes slide against each other and rammed forward as she made their mouths meet again, putting all of their lips into a tight embrace. After a moment of hard ramming, she maneuvered her leg to the side and began to thrust right down Odessa’s middle, slamming into her, working her up the traditional way.

And what would all this be without a little talk?

”You want to be fucked, huh?” Liberty slide her lips over to Odessa’s ear, gave it a harsh bite, then spoke on. ”Tell me how much.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:05 pm

Odessa would moan loudly and dig her nails harder into Liberty's beautiful, perfect ass as the cleaned-up, painted-on ruffian slid their sexes into direct contact with each other and pressed her pussy lips against Odessa's for a very lewd "kiss." The British woman shoved her whole body against Liberty's, putting up resistance to Liberty's pushing that brought every inch of their skin into tight, tight contact, molding them into each other with very little space still to be found between the two statuesque fighters.

In response to Liberty's question, Odessa would pump her hips, shoving her sex hard up against Liberty, and making sure to find Liberty's crotch and rub her thigh against it, too, before trying to bring their pussies back into contact with each other after that. "I want you...to fuck me unconscious...to leave me covered in juices and bruises...if you can."

Odessa would bring one hand sliding up Liberty's back, her fingernails only gently scratching along that long expanse of creamy flesh for the time being, though she might just leave more of a mark later. She would find Liberty's silky black hair, burying her hand in it and pulling Liberty's forehead hard against her own. "Because I'm not going to make it easy on you," she would add in a hoarse whisper, a predatory smile crossing her face as she spoke.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:50 am

Liberty couldn’t resist a chuckle as Odessa growled into her mouth, sounding for all the world like a wild animal in heat - which, in a way, she really was. It was kind of odd to imagine that Odessa was this much of a freak. Sure, Liberty knew she was sexually active, anyone who looked at her or watched her for five minutes could probably suss that out. But this? This was a far cry from the proper, pristine, poignant princess that she’d imagined when they first met.

Not that she was complaining, of course. Even though certain improvements could be made…

”Fuck you, huh?” Liberty gave Odessa a long lick along her collarbone. ”Well, maybe.”

Without warning, Liberty spun about and tossed Odessa to the floor - not too hard. Not hard enough to hurt someone as tough as they were. But forceful, enough to establish some temporary dominance, perfect for what she was picturing.

Liberty moved to stand over Odessa before she could get up, looming over her in the pale light, letting her see her work on full display. She looked down on her newly found lover with feral, hungry eyes, with more than a hint of madness to them. ”First, though, I think we need to even up.”

She ran her hand along her thigh, stopping when she reached her ass to give it a nice, meaty slap, a harsh sound that echoed all over the room. ”You’ve sat on my face twice, I’ve sat on yours once. I think I’m owed one more. Fair’s fair, right?”[/color][/color]

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:33 pm

The two of them were getting pretty hot and heavy now, as Liberty pressed into Odessa and Odessa pushed back, giving Liberty some resistance to her dominant position that only served to heighten the erotic excitement that both of them were feeling. Liberty seemed to like Odessa's response to her question, and rewarded the Briton with a lick along her collar which made Odessa purr and squeeze Liberty's ass even more tightly. But then, Liberty would abruptly stop the steady advance of the sexy proceedings, turning and tossing Odessa down on the floor on her back. Odessa would give a small "oomph" as she hit, but would not try to get back up onto her feet. She would just watch Liberty walk.

It was an incredibly sexy perspective to watch her from. Odessa's eyes followed the swivel of Liberty's hips from side to side as she moved, and traced the thin line of her sumptuous pussy lips. Odessa would note the way her own artwork looked on Liberty's moving body, and gave a satisfied nod, concluding that, as uncertain as she had been about her artistic abilities, the pattern couldn't look anything but good on a body as perfect as the one that loomed over her.

Odessa didn't even notice Liberty's crazy eyes until after her new friend had finished speaking, and Odessa looked up into her face to reply. Odessa snorted and laughed as she saw that look in Liberty's eyes. Liberty could be really quite cute when she wanted to be. Odessa wouldn't say as much just yet, though. She could save that for later, when calling Liberty cute would get her riled up as they worked each other's sexes over. Right now, Odessa would just enjoy the sound of that meaty smack Liberty gave her own bum—just the sound of it made Odessa bite her lower lip to stifle a moan.

"Well, let me think," Odessa would begin. "On the one hand, it is indeed fair, and I would have the opportunity to enjoy that scrumptuous bum of yours up close, and give it all the love and attention which I've fantasized about giving it this whole night long. On the other hand, letting you do that might ruin my makeup." Odessa would pause, then snort and laugh again, before lifting a hand and making a beckoning gesture up at her beautiful raven-haired lover.

"Bring that big ass down here, darling. Bury me underneath it and make me worship it. It is only fair, after all. And then, after that, we'll be on an even footing going into our night of fucking...and we'll see who gains the advantage there."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:15 am

Liberty couldn’t lie - she did get a lot of joy when it came to facesitting people who really and truly deserved it. She couldn’t see herself doing it for every match, that would ruin the specialness of it. But for the chosen few? The real bitches? Oh, she’d gladly ram her ass in their face and let them scream all the way to dream town.

But this was different. The woman below Liberty, begging to be queened, deserved it for a completely new reason. And she was going to get what she wanted, too. Hard.

Liberty made a show of it all, of course - she was tempted to just drop right on her and go to town, but Odessa seemed like the type to enjoy some buildup. She turned, slowly, facing her former foe’s leg, gave her rump a quick shake, then began to squat down, taking a seat on Odessa’s chest, getting nice and comfy before the final plunge, pinning her shoulders to the ground. Not that she needed to hold her, but the illusion would enhance things. For her, anyway.

She reached behind her, grabbing two handfuls of that lustrous, white hair, and yanked Odessa’s head up, just enough for her nose to touch the cleft of her two sweaty cheeks.

”Take a deep breath.”

With that one warning and a little time to actually comply, Liberty pulled Odessa’s head forward as she slid back, wedging the Briton’s head in deep and planting her skull to the floor, going for a solid, firm fullweight facesit, holding nothing back. She knew Odessa could take it, after all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next