Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

My Fair Lady

2 posters

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

My Fair Lady - Page 8 Empty Re: My Fair Lady

Post by Daaharu Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:20 am

Everything that Liberty said about the current Friction champion and the little blonde brat who had interrupted Odessa's title match was true, and Odessa would have put her agreement into words had their conversation not been briefly interrupted by their waitress returning. Odessa could not help but feel a little embarrassed at how unprepared she was. She would fumble with the menu and glance across it quickly as Liberty ordered. She knew from her previous visits to this restaurant what some of their best food was, and so, when the waitress turned to her, she was ready, though she was still not quite as refined as she typically was in a situation such as this.

Odessa ordered the Kobe Porterhouse and would gladly order the same drink that Liberty had requested, as well. "And medium rare, as well. Thank you, darling," Odessa would say, smiling warmly at the waitress and handing her the menu before the girl walked away. Once she had departed, Odessa would turn back to Liberty. "I think you'll very much enjoy your steak. It has only what seasoning it needs to enhance the natural flavors of the beef. It is simple, and it is delicious."

Feeling a little impish, Odessa would lean in towards her companion across the table, giving Liberty another quick glance-over. "Speaking of delicious, my clothes really do suit you, you know. You can keep them if you'd like."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:11 am

”Eh,” Liberty gave her best impression of a coy smirk, as she took the time to look her over. She did fit into it well. And she couldn’t deny the looks she was getting and she didn’t hate all the compliments that were being heaped on her from her more than gracious host. ”I could get used to it. Once in a blue moon.”

It did make Liberty start to think of a topic that had been wandering around in the back of her mind for a while now, about how Odessa wanted this night to ultimately end. There was some attraction in the air, she could deny that, way more than there’d been when she’d just thought her rival was some rich bitch with nice tits and a fake smile.

Made her think. About a few things.

Might as well be direct about it.

”So,” Liberty began after a quiet moment. ”Not to get ahead of things, you know, but, eh, after we leave here…” She leaned back, letting her chest jut out. ”Did you have any plans? Just go back and part ways?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:54 pm

Odessa was glad that Liberty was enjoying herself, even when she had been forced into wearing the sort of clothing that she would have almost rather died than wear earlier that same morning. Liberty was not only naturally gorgeous, but she was a versatile, open-minded woman who was ultimately a very good sport even in defeat—all of those qualities Odessa found very attractive in a date, and which were drawing her almost inexorably to her beautiful black-haired companion right now. Odessa smiled and leaned a little further inwards towards Liberty as the girl sat up and pushed out her more than ample chest. Odessa made sure to give Liberty a good view of her chocolate-colored cleavage, if Liberty cared to look.

"After? Well, I suppose I did have a little something planned for after," Odessa would say, when Liberty asked about whether or not Odessa had more in store for her following this dinner. "As lovely as our dinner date is already shaping up to be, you must admit that there are certain activities which are simply...more appropriately left for behind closed doors." She winked at Liberty, not spending any of her considerable tact on trying to obfuscate the obvious innuendo of those words. Even that, though, was something of a cover. Some of the ideas she had might surprise Liberty, and Odessa could not wait to see the look on her companion's face.

"Of course, our post-dinner plans will depend on how both of us are feeling come that time. So, while the night is still young, I suppose I should pose the question to you: would you, perhaps, be interested in spending a little more time with me tonight, after our dinner here is finished?"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:30 am

That sounded about right, and Liberty appreciated Odessa for being upright and forthcoming about the intentions, though she would’ve been a bit more blunt about it - the actual next question out of her mouth was about to be: ‘Do you want to fuck?’ But they were both AFW stars. It wasn’t like this was some foreign concept, even for a staunch hardcore maven like herself.

Liberty was unsure how to really answer Odessa at first, since this was really not the way she pictured it going down. Not even close. But then she remembered that she was Liberty Vella. Subtlety was never her specialty, so why try to go for it now? And those deep, dark orbs underneath Odessa's dress did look so tempting...

Fine. All in.

She stretched her leg out and let it brush against Odessa’s, sliding her ankle along the thigh. It wasn’t all that much, but it would probably get the message across. Teasing wasn't her thing - she was more about action that buildup. But tonight was special, so she could put some effort into thing. Besides, If this didn’t work, her words would. ”I might be up for something.” She looked off to the side and tried her best to appear innocent. ”We’ll see.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:56 am

Odessa was not subtle about the way she let her eyes wander over Liberty's impeccably-attired, naturally scrumptuous body, and Liberty, in turn, would very clearly bring her own eyes down to Odessa's cleavage as the Briton showed off her chest as she leaned across the table. Odessa knew she had Liberty's interest, but she could not say for certain that the dark-haired Italian-American beauty would want to go as far as she did later in the evening. Liberty was not experienced with hentai the way Odessa was, experiencing that whirlwind of intense rivalry and strange attraction which began as soon as two sexfighters laid eyes on each other and which lasted through their whole match and well into the night after that. As funny as it was to think about, it was possible that Liberty was more traditional in that respect than Odessa was.

The touch of Liberty's leg on her thigh, their nylons sliding smoothly across each other, and those ostensibly innocent but clearly suggestive words which she spoke as their legs brushed together, dispelled such doubts from Odessa's mind. As Liberty turned her head to the side, Odessa couldn't help herself, and leaned across the table further, nearly singing her bosom on the candle contained within a glass holder at the center of their table. She brought one hand along Liberty's far cheek, giving it a gentle caress, and brought her lips to the cheek that the woman had turned to her, giving it a gentle kiss that left just the faintest impression of Odessa's lipstick on Liberty's pale skin.

"Mm, very well, then. I'll be anxiously awaiting your decision on it, then," Odessa would say, pulling herself back over to her side of the table just as their drinks arrived. She would lift her glass and tip it towards Liberty, offering a friendly toast to her former rival. Though Liberty played innocent, Odessa knew that the two of them still had a long night ahead of them. After Liberty's glass touched hers, Odessa would drink deeply from the glass, letting the alcohol warm her.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:46 am

The kiss on her cheek surprised Liberty. Strange that it would, given how overt the territory they were venturing into was, but it did.

Maybe it was just the playful nature of it. Liberty wasn’t a stranger to sex by any stretch of the imagination, she just like to keep it out of the ring, save for the occasional breast smother and the somewhat less occasional facesit. But the kiss represented something a little softer than she was used to. Most times, once physical contact had been initiated on her dates, raucous fucking would be soon to follow. Odessa was different, and-

Holy shit, this really was a date, wasn’t it?

Liberty just looked down and pretend to contemplate her drink, hiding the blush and the smile that accentuated it.

Dinner, when it arrived, was of course awesome. Odessa wasn’t kidding - the fancy steak was a cut above, and Liberty savored every bite, even scooping up some extra bits around the plate with her fork when she was done. She was sorely tempted to get another, too, but didn’t want to stretch Odessa’s pocketbook any further than it already gone.

Besides, there were better things to do tonight than stuffing her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:40 am

The steaks at Shiro were very simply, and very deliciously, prepared. They did not try to wow visitors by piling needlessly large lumps of parmesan shrimp or sauteed mushrooms on top of the beef, nor did they marinate it in any sort of fancy sauce for days upon days until the flavor of the meet itself was lost. It was a very simple, tangy marinade, which combined both Japanese and American flavors, in which the high-quality cuts of beef sat for a few hours—just long enough for the flavor to sink into the outer layers of the steak, but not long enough to completely permeate the meat and cause it to lose its own distinct flavor—before being cooked at an ever so slightly slower pace, gaining a good char on the meat and a subtle, smoky flavor before being served at a perfect pink-red medium-rare.

Odessa loved a steak such as this. She savored it, practically purring with each bite, and even entertaining a thought to lick the plate for a moment before her ladylike sensibilities reined her back in. Judging by appearances, it seemed that Liberty enjoyed her steak just as much as Odessa had hers. And, though their conversation became somewhat stop and go while they were eating, it was a wonderful feeling to share not only good food, but honest thoughts and feelings with someone as unique as Liberty for the better part of an hour. By the time Odessa had paid their bill and thanked their lovely waitress, the two of them had covered quite a few topics. They had talked about titles, about their pasts, about what they had planned for the future...Odessa had made mention of some of her other favorite restaurants around the city of Tokyo, and had to consciously refrain from gushing about food. She enjoyed exploring Tokyo in her free time, and her little adventures had turned up dozens of hidden gems which she wanted to share with someone. And Liberty, of course, was a captive audience!

Though Odessa could have ostensibly ordered Liberty to do just about anything under the stipulations of their match, she had begun to think of this less as the spoils of victory and more as a true date well over an hour ago. She wanted Liberty to genuinely enjoy the evening, and so she tested the waters with a few more...suggestive remarks over dinner. The responses she got were largely the same as Liberty's initial response: coy and even a little teasing, but positive. When the two of them got back out to their car and slid into the backseat together, Odessa was sure of the directions to give the driver: back to her own apartment. She had quite a night in store for the two of them.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:10 pm

And so, one of the weirdest days of Liberty Vella’s incredibly weird life continued.

A downside to clothes like this was the obvious lack of pockets. Whatever money wasn’t stuffed in her mattress, Liberty typically carried around in her wallet, but that wasn’t an option, here. Not that Odessa complained - that Odessa complained about much of anything - but if the two of them were really doing the friend thing, she’d have to hold up her end, too, and pay her back sometime, someway.

It was a thought she shuffled off to the back of her mind, letting more pleasant things take the forefront. More than anything, she was curious on what this ‘surprise’ was that Odessa had in mind. Her first guess was that it would involve something fancy, as things involving her typically did, but that was almost too obvious.

As such, the drive home had a bit of tension to it. They didn’t come outright and talk about the way things were likely going, but the implication was thick in the air, and even Liberty couldn’t avoid the occasional innuendo. A glance, here. A conveniently timed crossing of her legs, there, on. Seduction wasn’t her thing, but she managed to pull a few out from her small book of tricks. Enough to keep the party going, anyway.

Eventually, things came back to the apartment, and Liberty found herself going up to much more willingly - and conscious - than she had the last time. She had no clue where this was going exactly, but she was looking forward to it with anticipation, not dread.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:40 am

Odessa stepped out of the car first, looking up at the building, and at her darkened bedroom window a few floors up. The surprise which she had prepared for Liberty was waiting up there, in the closet, having sat there just out of sight as she had washed and dressed the Italian-American beauty. It might have been a little optimistic for Odessa to purchase all the...ingredients for the surprise in advance of the date—at the time she had given that AFW staffer her card and sent her to the store with instructions, she and Liberty were still notoriously antagonist towards each other—but everything had worked out right. The two of them had hit it off famously, and were now not only friends, but also both ready to jump into bed. That was still Odessa's planned conclusion to the evening, but she had a fun little interlude planned which she hoped would surprise and please Liberty.

She turned back to Liberty as the black-haired girl slid out of the car and offered her hand to help Liberty onto her feet. The lovely roughneck had been doing well walking on those high heels for most of the evening, though Odessa still wanted to help her. Or maybe she just wanted to have an excuse to hold Liberty's hand for a while. Regardless, she would help Liberty out of the car, and keep her hold on Liberty's hand all the way up the stairs and into her apartment. She had left the windows open a crack, and a lovely, cool night breeze wafted through the room, carrying the faint sweet scent of flowers from the small forested park in back of the apartment complex.

Odessa turned to Liberty and smiled. "I hope you'll enjoy this surprise. After such a wonderful but, admittedly, very formal date, I thought that perhaps we could spend some time unwinding. Wait here a moment!"

Odessa walked over into her room, remained in there for a minute, then walked back out into her sitting room, carrying a very small bundle in her hands, playing with it idly. She would lean one shoulder on the door frame and give Liberty an impish grin. "So, I'm afraid that we can't wear our gowns for what I have planned. It may get a little...messy. So I figured we should change into these." She would unravel the small bundle in her hands, holding up a pair of full-backed white cotton panties. "You can keep the dress and the lingerie if you'd like. Just fold them up and leave them somewhere where you'll remember them." She would wink and toss the panties to Liberty, then turn around and wiggled her hips, letting Liberty get a good view of her large, firm ass moving underneath her dress.

"When you're ready, feel free to come into my room. I'll have things ready for you."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:08 pm

Yes, Liberty had gotten used to wearing high heels, yes. Throughout the night, she’d become accustomed to the balance, and was more able to properly move around like a normal person and less like she was taking her first steps at the tender age of 23. She was starting to see why someone went for it. The poise. The way it accentuated her legs. Would probably be good for stomping people with, too, and maybe kicks if she could get the balance right. She would be taking Odessa up on the offer to keep them.

That being said, she was not making a thing out of this. Saving it for the most special of special occasions. Getting up the stairs was a bitch, and while Odessa’s handholding helped, her ankles would thank her for not doing that again.

At any rate, she’d thought she’d seen the last of weirdness and fresh, new experiences for the night, that there wasn’t anything else that could be thrown her way that would take her for a loop. When Odessa handed her the cotton panties, however, she knew how wrong that idea was - the black beauty still had a few surprises.

”Oh.”

She was almost so taken aback by the sight of Odessa shaking her ass, as hard as that was to miss. She didn’t know quite what to make of all this, but the way she figured, things had gone well so far. She could go a little further by faith.

After taking a couple of minutes to get out of the dress and lingerie without ripping them apart, Liberty slid on cotton panties for the first time in her entire life, then made her way into the next room, peeking around the corner before she came in all the way. ”Okay…”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next