Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 39 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 39 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Another Dazzling Debut! (Astra Vs BTM)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Another Dazzling Debut! (Astra Vs BTM) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Dazzling Debut! (Astra Vs BTM)

Post by yummybunny Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:31 pm

Luckily for Astra, the big meanie BTM fell for her little trick, and finally let her go! She whimpered to herself once he released her, and went to rub at her lower back, and chin, trying to ease the stinging pain in both. She didn't let herself lick her wounds for long though, as she knew by now that laying around, and trying to recover, turned you into a sitting duck quite easily! So, when BTM hurried off to do his next move, she laid there, and waited, getting ready to move, and strike!

As soon as BTM jumped off the ropes, and aimed his elbow smash right for Astra's back, Astra rolled herself to the righ, causing BTM to smash his elbow into nothing but the canvas! She then quickly rolled back, before BTM could roll onto his back and possible hold his hurt arm, and went to cling to his back, wrapping his arm around her neck, and her legs around his legs, putting him in a tight Rear Naked Choke!

If the move worked out well, as she had him nice and locked in, she'd try to roll him back a bit, so he was off his side, and on top of her, with his back to her. She'd then start whispering softly into his ear, "Aw! I guess what they said was true! You really are an easy first fight to have~ It's just like I'm fighting another women~ Maybe I can make you moan like one to, huh~?" She said, blowing into BTM's ear, while tightening her arms around his neck with each teasing pause, really trying to put some panic into the boys head.

Back to top Go down

Another Dazzling Debut! (Astra Vs BTM) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Dazzling Debut! (Astra Vs BTM)

Post by KillerV Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:43 pm

BTM is on a roll having this match is going well his way just like he was hoping for. With her down and weaken from his wrestling moves and getting back on his feet, starting to feel the confident as he comes to the ropes using it to bounce himself off and coming straight down hoping for a good elbow drop aiming for her body, except she wasnt there and hits the mat instead. "Augh!"

The young masked wrestler clutches his elbow from the landing and while he was focusing on his pain, didnt see Astra coming right for him and grabbing hold of the male wrestler, wrapping him up with her shapely thighs and arms locking him up from behind, tightly squeezing him in the Rear Naked Choke hold! "Ughhh! What?!"

While BTM is trapped by her hold, reaching for her arms trying to pry it off as she teasing him into his ear with her soft and alluring voice, blowing gentle breeze as well makes him tingly and blushing all together, squirming even more. "Augh you...! S-Stop it! Nghhh! I dont wrestle like a woman!" Blushing hard, he continues to try to pull her arms and struggling as well, hoping he could get out of her hold before he gets weaker by the seconds.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by yummybunny Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:18 am

Astra was more then a little amused, seeing the boy before her squirm, and wiggle ontop of her, as he tried his damnedest to get free. "Aww~ This is just adorable!~" She said in response, aiming to weaken his moral a little more, before her eyes gazed down the boys well built body, and locked onto the boys crotch. "Oooh~? I think your little friend down there want's some show time! Think we should give 'em the spotlight~?" She asked in a teasing matter, while she moved one of her hands from the choke, and down BTM's body, teasingly moving towards the males shorts.

"One~." She said, and hooked a thumb under the rim of the males shorts. "Twwwwwwwo~" She said, and began to slowly pull down on them, to show the crowd a bit of BTM's v-line. "Three!" She yelled out, and with that went to pull the males shorts, and whatever could be underneath completely off, to give the crowd a nice view of the males, possibly, ragging erection. "And there it is!~ The star of the show!~"

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:45 pm

BTM continues to struggle in her submission hold and felt pretty embarrassed to be trapped like this, he try and try and before he knows it, he could hear her words about something he wasnt too sure of, only her actions can give him the answers he seeks.

"Huh?!" He felt her hand coming down to his shorts and moments later, she completely strip his shorts down and showing his tight dark blue boxer brief that made him blushed hard red. "GAH!" Now he squirms even more and hopefully to get out of her hold and rolling away as quickly as he could.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2