Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 9:48 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 11:40 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 75 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 3 Bots

anon4you, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 11:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Alice Springs Debut vs Elizabeth Page POW

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Alice Springs Debut vs Elizabeth Page POW - Page 2 Empty Re: Alice Springs Debut vs Elizabeth Page POW

Post by Lilybell Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:54 am

Sitting upon her opponent's face, Liz couldn't help but laugh a little as she wiggled her hips form side to side to quite literally rub the girl's face in it. Her constant flailing, however, quickly grew to be a source of annoyance. One long arm reached out to hook behind one of Alice's knees, pulling the leg up to tuck it beneath her arm in a partial, reverse schoolgirl pin.

With her other hand she reached out to cup her prey's sex, rubbing it softly through her panties... if she wore any. "Now, be a good girl and I'll reward you with an orgasm. Keep resisting me, and you'll just get more pain." She knew it was too soon for even a frail wrestler to surrender, but just making the offer was torment unto itself. She did love belittling her opponents.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Alice Springs Debut vs Elizabeth Page POW - Page 2 Empty Re: Alice Springs Debut vs Elizabeth Page POW

Post by Submissive Girl Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:15 am

Liz's butt was crushing Alice's head, as Alice continued to try to shake her off but once Liz hooked her leg, there wasn't much Alice could do. "No....., please..... stop...." Alice begged realizing that she was completely pinned and that Liz had the ability to still do things to her, however, most of it got muffled by Liz's butt in her face.

Last edited by Submissive Girl on Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Small spelling errors)
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:37 am

Liz watched as her prey squirmed upon the mat beneath her, lacking the strength or skill to work herself out of this position. Smirking mischievously she would rock her hips back and forth, overtly rubbing herself against Alice's face in a slow, rolling motion. "That's right, girl, just lay there and accept your fate. Maybe after this they'll let you wrestle some Kawaii girls, and you might even have a chance." As she spoke her fingers trailed back and forth over Alice's pussy, groping her softly at first.

With a sudden burst of motion Liz would wrap her fingers around the front of her play-thing's panties and yank on them hard. The material would stretch and bite into the 'cheerleader's flesh before tearing away completely, or at least so Liz hoped.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:42 am

Alice attempted to scream under her opponents massive body as her bottoms came off. For the first time, her pussy was being shown in front of a live camera and audience. Her face became flustered and she tried once again to push her opponent off, but with no avail, her lower body was now naked and exposed to any sick and sadistic thing Liz wanted to do to her.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:14 am

Liz was cruel and sick, but she wasn't without a soul. Alice's obvious humiliation would buy her no mercy, since it was a loss of innocence every AFW wrestler had to endure, but Liz would see to it that her violation wouldn't be an entirely negative experience.

With her victim now exposed and unable to resist she would place the tips of two fingers against her bare pussy and work them back and forth slowly. She teased along her outer petals, not yet driving any deeper until she felt she could do so without causing her captive undo pain. "That's it, darlin'. Just breath deep and enjoy it, just like every other little slut who enters this ring... I'm gonna take my time getting my three orgasms. Gonna make sure every one leaves you in a little puddle... Mmmm, think you'll pass out? I bet the fans would love to see what I do to you once you're really helpless."

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:25 am

Alice was turning more and more red as her opponent begun to play with her sex and the crowd started to go wild. She tried to push her off again but to no avail as she struggled against her opponent who was slowly starting to invade Alice's Sex. It was a strange feeling for Alice, it was humiliating, embaressing, Mentaly scaring, but at the same time, she slightly enjoyed it.
Stop it Alice She told her self, This is a match that if you lose, the Liz Will own you for a night! She continued to struggle against the powerful American Blonde woman.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:46 am

Liz laughed lowly as she felt Alice attempt to escape again, but with only futile squirming and attempts to lift the larger woman from off of her chest and shoulders. "See, sugar? If you were wrestling the other little girls you might have been able to get away. But now you're all mine. Just like you're going to be tonight."

Feeling a slight change, although involuntary as it is, between Alice's thighs Liz would begin to rub a just a little harder as her fingers began to feel for the girl's clitoris to begin teasing the sensitive flesh. "Now come on, the people want to hear you moan, whore."

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:50 am

"Ugh!!" Alice groaned as she tried to fight the pleasure she was feeling, it was a new sensation she had never felt before. She was embarrassed that she was enjoying it, and even more embarrassed that she was enjoying it in front of a live crowd. Alice fought the pleasure as long as she could, but after about 20 seconds, Alice gave out a deep moan of pleasure as her breast started to get harder.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:57 am

Liz mercilessly worked over Alice's pussy, all the while rubbing her round ass over the girl's face. Dexterous fingertips prodded and drilled at her clit until she finally gave up the moan that Liz had asked for. "Hey! There ya go! Tell us all about it, girlie!"

In what might be a surprise to Alice, however, this would prompt Liz to get off of her chest. Still holding onto one of the girl's ankles, however, she would only scuttle around quickly to straddle the thigh of Alice's other leg bringing them into a trib position. "Now that I've got you a little warmed up, let's see what you can do for me, huh?" Holding the captive leg up high Liz would slide her body in until their pussies met through the thin material of the amazon's bikini.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:26 am

"What are you..... OH!" Alice let out a moan of pleasure as Liz put the two girls sexes together. Alice attempted to fight it for a little bit but was in to much pleasure, her face red as roses now was seen by the entire crowd as Alice started to hump the woman's sex back.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next