Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 158 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 158 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sermis Vs. Mari

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Sermis Vs. Mari - Page 8 Empty Re: Sermis Vs. Mari

Post by Serpon Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:40 pm

Sermis was laying on the ground as she then heard the bell ring. She began to open her eyes, still a bit dazed but saw Mari on top, straddling her with her arm raised by the referee. That is when the raven hair wrestler realized she had lost the match. The half Japanese wrestler then let out a groan as she felt Mari press down on her again before hearing her declare that Sermis would be her prisoner for the next few days. “My dear Mari... has this match... affected your memory? You only... get me for... 36 hours...” stated Sermis as she was exhausted and too weak to really do anything but throw some words at her rival.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:43 am

Mari pouted as Sermis once again corrected her, it seemed that currently although she could easily stand toe to toe with Sermis in the physical department, she was trailing behind a little with the verbal sparring. "Talk all you want...I'm going to get the most of....36 hours." Mari said brimming with confidence after what Sermis had subjected her to in order to get this rematch, a little encounter in the showers. Now was going to be her time to return the favor to her opponent and get an enjoyable time out of it as well.

Mari really wanted to haul Sermis over her shoulder and treat her like a prize, but her body was too exhausted and weak to do so. Not even the rush of beating her rival could give her the strength in order to do so as she got off of Sermis and sat on her knees, continuing to pant as she outstretched her hand to Sermis. Because she didn't think that Sermis was going to get off of the mats in any other way at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:26 am

Though Sermis was able to get a small win with her little comment it still was nothing compared to Mair win and her rival was right, for the next 36 hours, she was her prisoner. “Well then I look forward to seeing what you have learned since we last met.” stated the raven hair wrestler in an exhausted tone as she continued to slightly poke fun at her rival.  She was then surprised when Mari extended her hand offering to help the raven hair wrestler up.  Sermis eyes widen as she was not sure if it was some kind of trap or not.  After hesitating for a second she would grab Mari arm and attempt to get back on her feet, assuming Mari didn't have anything planned for her.

Last edited by Person on Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:35 am

"I'm not going to lose to you...no matter what the contest is." Mari proudly proclaimed, having decided on having Sermis as her rival to test and push herself against to keep her skills honed and focus ever driven. Keeping her hand outstretched and Sermis taking her hand, Mari would pull her up to a seated position before trying to rise herself and trying to help Sermis on to her feet. "Next time though...I'll expect an even bigger feast. Even better than this brunch." she said with an anticipated smile on her face, "So don't go and get a smaller stomach on me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:18 am

Sermis would smile at Mari claim.  “Oh, I do hope you think that I am not looking for a rival who is going to roll over when things get heated!” stated Sermis as she got up to her feet though she had a hard time balancing herself as she continued to hear what Mari said next.  “Oh, I hope you will live up to it.  You may have won this time but next time, I will drink you under the table!” stated Sermis in a confident tone.

Victor: Mari by Pinfall

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8