by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 155 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 155 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kyoko Akan vs Sermis Languis

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Kyoko Akan vs Sermis Languis Empty Kyoko Akan vs Sermis Languis

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:04 am

Last woman Standing match: the first wrestler to render her opponent down and unable to get back to her feet straight will be declared the winner. If Sermis wins Kyoko loses her title as the Belly Queen.

Kyokos music began playing as she marched down the ring to her music. This was a match she had been looking forward too and had told her manger she would accept under any condition, and even with the challenge she knew was ahead she had a smile on her face. Sermis won their last encounter, and worse pinned her in it by staying away from the fight like a coward but now that she was the only deer in the headlights this time she was going to pay for that insult.

She entered the ring and quickly stood in the center beckoning for Sermis to show up. "Go ahead and get out here Sermis. Cecillia isnt here to do half the job for ya this time!" She said eagerly as she prepared to get some much needed revenge.

Last edited by Mystery Dragon on Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Kyoko Akan vs Sermis Languis Empty Re: Kyoko Akan vs Sermis Languis

Post by Serpon Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:41 am

It seemed nowadays everyone wanted a piece of Sermis. All the Kings and Queens were now going after her, possible now seeing her as a threat to their rule. So now they were all coming after her, trying to get rid of the one who was starting to dethrone people before they themselves were dethroned. Well, this just made Sermis smile. If everyone was now seeing her as a threat, that meant they were taking her serious and that she wasn't a pushover or some kind of second rate wrestler.

The raven hair wrestler was now in her locker room, making sure her uniform was ready like she always did before a match. She was wearing her standard attire, nothing special as this to her was just another match, no reason to go all our or do anything different. Finding nothing wrong with her usual outfit, Sermis would make her way out of the locker room and towards the staging area.

Today she was going to fight Kyoko the so-called belly queen. In the triple threat match, Kyoko was the one who had gotten pinned. She and Cecilia had been too busy fighting one another to realize that Sermis was the true threat. It was easy for her to come in and finish off the scraps. In that match she had defeated both by pinning Kyoko, giving her to the win. She could admit that Cecilia had done most of the work but in the end, Sermis still ended up the victor and this showed she had the intelligence on how to fight a match and win.

Her music would then start to blast as the raven hair wrestler made her way out. The majority of the crowd would boo her but she also had a minority of the fans applaud her, loving her for her TV career and the actor she played. In truth, her TV character and wrestler persona were actually very similar, both went by the same name and both were both people attempting to dethrone queens and kings. The half Japanese wrestler would blow some kisses to the crowd as she made her way down to towards the ring.

Once she got to the ring, she would climb up before performing a split and entering the ring below the bottom ropes. She would give a wink to Kyoko before making her way to her corner and sit on top of it, like a throne. Sermis would now wait for the bell to ring.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:59 pm

As Sermis came out as cocky as ever despite the hailstorm of boos Kyoko kept her eyes locked on her. Surprisingly she could hear some cheers but then again with this place it shouldnt have been a shock. Still it didnt matter to her how many people liked her, she would thrash her all the same. She wasn't sure what her deal with with people with the title of Queens or Kings, especially since as she had told her several times its not like she started calling herself that. Her fans and other wreslters did long before she ever first said them.

That being said even if Sermis had a good reason for why she did so, it wouldnt save her for the insults or the cowardice she displayed in their match. The wink she gave her nearly made Kyoko charge her then and there but she restrained herself and stayed in her corner. "Your pretty cocky for someone who spent most of out last encounter outside of the ring." She said as she waited for the bell to ring to she could just take the girls head off.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:52 pm

Sermis would let out a small laugh as she heard her opponent words while she sat on the turnbuckle. “Oh is that so my dear Kyoko? Well when I did try to enter the ring and fight, I was attacked before I could even get in. Let's also not forget about how many times you tried to double team, someone. If you ask me, your nothing more than a simple bully who is making up excuses.” stated the raven hair wrestler in response to her opponents comments.

The bell would then ring and Sermis would jump off the turnbuckle, now ready to fight and destroy her opponent. She would start by trying to circle around Kyoko while in her mind going through several facts. First was that she didn't need to worry about getting disqualified. The second fact was to avoid the belly, as that was Kyoko strongest point. The third fact was that her opponent would probably try to aim for Sermis belly. For now, she would wait for her opponent to make the first move, she was probably hungry for revenge and would probably try to charge in. If she did, Sermis would be ready for it.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:19 pm

"You have some selective memory Sermis. You were attacked a whole one or two times entering the ring every other time you attacked us from behind when you entered intothe fray. And the closest thing that ever came to a double team was Cecilia using me as a damn weapon." Kyoko said calling her out on her own bs, she wasnt going to let her justify her cowardice no matter how much she tried. 

Kyoko moved in as bell rang not running but a fast walk towards her opponent. She wanted to go right for her but Sermis would likely be ready to move and she probably suspected she would go for her stomach first which was likely and what she would usually do. "And your fool if you think your taking that nickname from me!" She said as she moved in feinting a right hook before quickly duckig under and going for a kick aimed at her leg.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:48 pm

“Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. You see my dear Kyoko I don't fall for the same tricks more than once. It happening once is a good enough excuse. And sure you may not have double teamed anyone but several times you did attempt to do so. It's not the fact that if you managed to do so or not, it's the fact that you tried to do so, more so than once.” stated the raven hair wrestler in response to her opponent comments.

The bell would then ring as the two moved in. Sermis was a bit surprised that Kyoko was not rushing towards her. Perhaps her opponent did have some kind of intelligence within her. The raven hair wrestler would then start to move out of the way only to then realize the attack was a feint. Her leg was then kicked by her opponent. “Ah!” stated Sermis in response to the hit, causing her to step back as her leg was kicked.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:05 pm

"I have literally one instance of trying to double team you, and even then it was more keep the attack on you then actually teaming with her. Id love to see hwat match you were fantisizing about one day with these 'facts' " Kyoko said just about annoyned woth talking do to the profane lack of any knocking her upside the head. Reasoning her was pointless she just turns anythin around to make her come off as justified or a genius where's she's neither.

It took some restraint to not rush her right off the bat but seeing her be able to to not only surpise her but get the first hit in was enough to make it worth it. Taking advantage of the breif opening presented to her Kyoko moved in while Sermis stumbled and tried to take her down with a clothesline. If she fell she would follow it up with a few well placed stomps to her body.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:03 pm

As Sermis stumbled back, she would see Kyoko coming at her. Yet as the purple hair wrestler stretch her arm out and try to smack Sermis down, the raven hair wrestler would duck out of the way. As her opponent started to make her way past her, the half Japanese wrestler would attempt to grab Kyoko belly, trying to wrap her arms around her. If she could, she would lift her her opponent up in the air before trying to fall back and hit her with a German suplex. Assuming everything went according to plan, the raven hair wrestler would keep her arms locked in so that she could possibly follow it up with another one.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:32 pm

Kyoko moved in ready to take Sermis's head off but it seemed the woman had more then a few tricks up her sleeve. Ducking under her arms she wrapped her own around her wiast and got behind her her before arching her back. Lifting her up and over her in a German suplex to drop her down on the back of her head.

"Urggh!" Kyoko moaned as she bounced off the mat and tried to roll away only for her to feel Sermis's arms still around her waist. Realizing where that was going Kyoko would wait for an opening and try to send her elbow back into her face to stop her.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:34 pm

Sermis duck under the attack and managed to wrap her arms around her opponent before lifting her and slamming her down with a German suplex. She felt Kyoko attempt to roll away but the raven hair wrestler wouldn't have that happening. “Oh, a little thing you seem to be forgetting my dear Kyoko. I am also counting the amount of times you tried to get me and you to double team Cecilia Northman. You see I count everything that happens on both sides. That means you were still willing to work with me despite my dirty tactics.” stated the raven hair wrestler as she got up, ready to hit her opponent with another German suplex. Yet when she got back on her feet, she would suddenly be hit in the face with an elbow, causing her to let go and back off a few feet.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next