Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:42 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 12:17 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 12:07 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 12:03 am

Who is online?
In total there are 63 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 1 Bot

ARStudios2000, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 9:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Taking (the) Flight (For Acuya)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Taking (the) Flight (For Acuya) - Page 3 Empty Re: Taking (the) Flight (For Acuya)

Post by Lunchador Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:47 am

Gemma was a little off-point, but was clearly relieved that Valley hadn't taken offense. She gave a little grin, as Valley asked her about the DDT, but quirked an eyebrow as Valley patted her midsection. "Bloody hell, I need to get in the gym more often ..." she muttered.

The Brit listened along intently, as Valley explained the finer points of the high-flying style. She cringed visibly, at the thought of ending a moonsault with her boots or her knees planted into some poor, hapless opponent. Of course, she realized, if she was that squeamish about bringing the pain, what was she doing in a wrestling ring to begin with?

"I've been told that before, about the timing," Gemma said, snapping out of it. "Maybe if I'd listened, then, I wouldn't have wound up out cold yet again ... 'Course, maybe I'm not paying so much mind, to my opponents. 'Side from when they're scaring me senseless. I don't ever stop to think about how they're holding up, I just worry about hitting my spots. Maybe that's why I can never tell when someone's in shape to counter me. Huh," she said, planting her chin in her hands, as she thought. "Fun fact: realizing why you're screwing things up? Kinda freshens up all the embarrassing bits that came before. Like, now I have context for why it was so humiliating ..."

Back to top Go down

Taking (the) Flight (For Acuya) - Page 3 Empty Re: Taking (the) Flight (For Acuya)

Post by acuyra Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:49 am

”Please,” Valley shoved Gemma’s shoulder, making her tilt and wobble in the seat. ”As if I didn't know that already from a vast resevoir of experience. You and me are walking the same path. I'm a bit farther down, so I can say this: it won't be easy, but if you'll stick with it, you'll love it way more than you'll hate it.”

Valley leaned back and caught the clock on a nearby wall, ticking off next a football game on the television. It wasn't too late, but Valley did plan on being up in the morning for a good run. Plus, she didn't want to be in Gemma’s pretty platinum curls all night long. Young lady. She'd have things to do.

”You're going to be fine, Gemma. And if you ever need any backup, I'll be there in a hurry.” She pushed away from the bar and laid her phone down in the middle of the glasses, with her number ready to be copied. ”Don’t be a stranger, okay?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:28 am

Gemma laughed at the shove, feeling her cheeks flush a bit with the drink. This felt good. Getting to relax, unwind. Took some of the sting off of her earlier loss. Not all of it, of course, but some of it. Enough.

She nodded along, as Valley spoke. It was fairly remarkable how similar their stories had been, up to this point. "It does get better," she said, with a playfully dreamy tone, "the public service announcements weren't lying, after all!"

She chuckled a bit at her own joke. Noting Valley's checking of the clock, Gemma caught on to the last call vibe, pretty quickly. "Thank you, and I won't, at that," she said, sitting upright. "Really do appreciate you letting me bang on about my nonsense, there. Good to know someone's got my back, push comes to shove. And if you're ever needing anything at all, you let me know. And don't forget, I still wanna see that footage, we talked about! That moonsault sounds pretty brilliant, and I need to see one of those that doesn't end in disaster!"

Gemma hopped off her seat, and fished about in her coat for her wallet. "I've got your drink, if you don't mind. Least I could do. And again, thank you so much! I really needed this kind of talk, and it actually means more, coming from someone who kinda-sorta just choked me out. Also, I might totally hero-worship you now, just so's you know."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:58 pm

”It does get better.”

This was good. This felt right. It certainly felt better than what Valley had expected when she first wandered over to the bar. It seemed like everything in the AFW always had to have a little twist or a turn with it, always some catch or something that had to turn things sour. For once, it was nice to just make a friend. No strings. No attachments. No nasty little surprises.

”I’ll try to be worthy of your worship. I appreciate you saying that.” She pointed at her emptied glass. “And the drink.” Valley had a soft chuckle, as she felt the heat rise in her cheeks. It probably stood out, too. One of the disadvantages of losing her tan.

She started at Gemma for a moment, considering something, before she made up her mind and opened her arms wide. ”Hug moment? Too awkward?”[/color]

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:05 am

Gemma chuckled, putting a wad of cash down on the bar. She wasn't sure how much, exactly, but she didn't care. It was more than the tab, and for the first decent pub experience she had in some time, it was worth it. She gave Valley a warm grin, grateful for the company.

Gemma tried to laugh it off, when Valley thanked her. Tried to look all cool and flippant. However, the Brit was immensely grateful for Valley's acknowledgement, even in spite of the obvious flush in the American's cheeks. At the very least, it showed Gemma she hadn't been a complete knob-end, tonight. "D'aww," she said with a chuckle, twisting up her heel and going up on her toes, in a show of faux-bashfulness. This, while she pointed her face downward, in a show of legitimate bashfulness.

Almost the moment that Valley invited the hug, Gemma leapt forward and took the opportunity. She wrapped her arms tight around the veteran, and tucked herself in tight. "Yeah, I mean," she said, eyes opening as she caught herself. "That would be. Y'know. Whatever. Cool, like. Thanks." Gemma held the hug, perhaps a moment too long, before pulling away. She bounced on her heels slightly, grinning like a fool. She was perhaps more than a wee bit drunk. "So!" she said, catching herself, eyes widening. "I suppose I shall see you when I see you, yeah? That'll be good times, then. And, again, thanks for everything. You have been far, far too kind, to me. Anything I can ever do to repay you for that, just let me know!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3