by rhooney Today at 2:53 pm

» gras bestellen
by rhooney Today at 2:51 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Some light sparring (...and chill?)

2 posters

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Some light sparring (...and chill?) - Page 9 Empty Re: Some light sparring (...and chill?)

Post by k0hryuu Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:58 am

Rui stiffened up suddenly, actually blushing a bit herself as Kohaku's hands slipped under her sports bra, grabbing her nice, full orbs. Letting out a small moan as her breasts were groped, she looked over her shoulder at the maid and grinned. "Ooooooh, how bold of you, 'Haku-chan~"

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Some light sparring (...and chill?) - Page 9 Empty Re: Some light sparring (...and chill?)

Post by Serpon Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:07 am

Rui seemed to be enjoying herself and began to moan before stating how bold Kohaku was.  “Well this is technically a punishment so...” stated Kohaku before she would try to pinch Rui nipple a little, it was nothing serious but something just to bug her opponent.  She would now wrap her legs around Rui stomach before putting a small amount of squeeze.  “How are you enjoying your punishment?” ask Kohaku as she continued to grope and played with Rui nipples.

Some light sparring (...and chill?) - Page 9 3l9yoRWSome light sparring (...and chill?) - Page 9 AjbwxKgSome light sparring (...and chill?) - Page 9 DUhLLRtSome light sparring (...and chill?) - Page 9 CDNLQYlSome light sparring (...and chill?) - Page 9 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:10 am

"Ahh... Ahhhhhh...!" Rui started to reply but could only gasp and moan as Kohaku began to toy with her sensitive nipples, causing them to grow hard and erect. Beginning to get a little aroused, she squirmed slightly as the maid wrapped her legs around her, but did very little to resist.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:14 am

Hearing Rui moan suddenly give Kohaku a very evil idea, one that would probably make Rui a bit mad.  She simply let go and stop, ending any pleasure that Rui was getting.  “I think that is enough of this punishment.” stated Kohaku as she would now get up and put some distance between the two.  “Alright so what is the next match going to be?” stated Kohaku as she then gave another giggle.

Some light sparring (...and chill?) - Page 9 3l9yoRWSome light sparring (...and chill?) - Page 9 AjbwxKgSome light sparring (...and chill?) - Page 9 DUhLLRtSome light sparring (...and chill?) - Page 9 CDNLQYlSome light sparring (...and chill?) - Page 9 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:20 am

Rui gasped as Kohaku suddenly let go, freeing her of her daze of arousal, but definitely leaving her a bit.... wanting. Sitting up on her knees, defensively crossing her arms over her chest, she looked up at Kohaku with a somewhat evil grin.

"You're such a tease, 'Haku-chan..." she said lecherously, slowly crawling on all fours towards the maid. "Now that you've gone and got me in the mood, I might have to go and suggest something... dirty~"

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:26 am

Kohaku smiled at hearing Rui calling her a tease. “What is the term called, tease and denial?  This was supposed to be a punishment after all.” stated the redhead maid before listening to everything else Rui had to say.  “Oh, something dirty.  I don't know, I am feeling a little tired from our previous matches.  Convince me, Rui-chan.” stated Kohaku as kept on teasing Rui.  She knew that Rui wanted her but she wanted her opponent to work for it and it was fun to tease her in such a way.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:37 am

"Well if you're tired, 'Haku-chan, we can always take it a little easy~" Rui stated sultrily, slowly rising to her feet right in front of the maid, so close that they're breasts were pretty much touching. Not even trying to hide the look of sexual hunger in her eyes, she suggested, "The first to make the other mooooan, maybe~?"

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:44 am

“Hmm” stated Kohaku as she took a moment to think about it.  She could feel Rui breast slightly pressing against hers.  “I think I have teased you enough, how about we get straight to what you want.  Shall we go to a private room or would you rather have fun in the ring?” stated Kohaku as she then moved her chest forward so that it would be pressing against Rui chest.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:55 am

Rui's grin only widened as Kohaku seemed to accept her advances. "Hmmmm... Well we do have this room to ourselves for a while, but maybe my place might be a bit cozier, don'tcha think~?" she suggested, leaning forward as well, pressing their boobs even further into each other's, while also bringing their faces almost close enough to kiss.

"So whaddya feel like... 'Haku-chan~?" she whispered seductively.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:17 am

She could see that Rui was getting excited for this. She then offered for Kohaku to come to her place while moving forward, now the two were almost kissing. “Hmm... how about a hentai match? The winner gets to take the loser home? First one to cum and get pinned loses. I don't think either one of us have done a hentai match before, so this will be good practice, don't you agree Rui-chan?” stated Kohaku as she then gave a grin and waited for Rui response.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next