by Deus001 Today at 6:38 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 4:16 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Some light sparring (...and chill?)

2 posters

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Some light sparring (...and chill?) - Page 14 Empty Re: Some light sparring (...and chill?)

Post by k0hryuu Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:38 am

Before Rui could get back up, Kohaku crashed into her, knocking the bluish-green haired girl down. Flat on her back, and briefly dazed by the impact, she let out a long groan, "Oooouuuuuhhhh..."

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Some light sparring (...and chill?) - Page 14 Empty Re: Some light sparring (...and chill?)

Post by Serpon Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:08 am

Kohaku had managed to take down Rui, but she needed to act now. She would now try to roll over Rui so that she would be on her belly. If successful, Kohaku would then mount her back and repeat the same attack she had done before. Some people might call it boring, but the redhead maid felt it was an effective attack. She would now try to grab both of Rui legs and apply a Boston crab again. Kohaku had already worked her opponents legs before, so she hoped the attack would even hurt more than before.

Some light sparring (...and chill?) - Page 14 3l9yoRWSome light sparring (...and chill?) - Page 14 AjbwxKgSome light sparring (...and chill?) - Page 14 DUhLLRtSome light sparring (...and chill?) - Page 14 CDNLQYlSome light sparring (...and chill?) - Page 14 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:40 am

Flopped over onto her belly, Rui cried out in dismay as Kohaku pulled her into another Boston Crab. It was a pretty safe assumption by this point the maid had figured out her current weak point. "Ooooooooouuuuhh... Let's go 'Haku-chaaaaaaaaaaan..!" she whined, trying to squirm her way out.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:58 am

Kohaku would continue to pull back, trying to make her opponent tap out while hearing her yell out. “Let go, sure, as soon as you tap.” stated the redhead maid as she continued to apply pressure. Not only was she hurting her opponent but she was also managing to catch her breathe and recover some of her energy.

Some light sparring (...and chill?) - Page 14 3l9yoRWSome light sparring (...and chill?) - Page 14 AjbwxKgSome light sparring (...and chill?) - Page 14 DUhLLRtSome light sparring (...and chill?) - Page 14 CDNLQYlSome light sparring (...and chill?) - Page 14 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:08 am

As much as Rui didn't like the idea, she knew she couldn't afford to let her back get strained again, and in an unofficial spar of all thing. "Hnnnnnnnngg... Fine! I give, i give...!" she resigned, tapping the mat with her hand and hoping Kohaku would let go.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:14 am

With that, Kohaku would let go off Rui legs. “Alright, I guess now it's down to whoever cums first.” stated the redhead maid as she would now try to slip her hand underneath her opponent clothing, trying to make her way to Rui sex. If successful she would try to slip two fingers in and try to make her opponent cum by sliding her fingers in and out.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:21 am

Groaning as she tried to tend to her back, Rui yelped loudly as Kohaku slipped her hand under her bottoms and began to finger her. "Uuuuuuuuuooohhh...!" she moaned loudly, wanting to fight against it, but at the same time unable to restrain her lusts. Letting out some soft squeals and gasps, the busty girl squirmed as the maid continued to have her way with her.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:28 am

Kohaku would quicken the pace as she heard Rui moan, squeal, gasp and squirm.  “Oh, what is wrong Rui-chan?  Can you not handle all this?  Have I maybe found your weakness?” stated the redhead maid as she kept working her opponent over.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:42 am

Rui's moans grew louder as Kohaku began to work more furiously, as her pulse quickened and she started to pant loudly. "Uuuuuuuuoohh... 'Ha... Haku-chan...!" First her back, and now her own recent sexual frustrations were really doing her in. Feeling herself get closer and closer to climax, she squealed audibly, not sure if she could hold it back much longer.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:01 am

The redhead maid was getting excited as she knew that she was about to win the match, all she had to do was make Rui cum. “That is right, keep screaming my name, I know your done.” stated the Kohaku as she continued to finger her opponent, now slipping in a third finger and quickening the pace even further.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next