Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 59 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

50 Shades of Violet

Page 24 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Go down

50 Shades of Violet - Page 24 Empty Re: 50 Shades of Violet

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:07 pm

Sig almost forgot that she was here to wash Jessica, and not just worshiping the girl's armpits. She snapped out after a while, and with her cheeks turning deep red, the blonde silently went to wash her mistress' back and wrap up washing task. She was still wondering what made her did what she did a couple of seconds ago, but the answer never really came out.

Maybe she was a bit into her own remark that Jessica was almost like a goddess. Maybe because being exposed to the girl's scent a few times had made her craving for it. Sometimes she never really knew how far she could submit to someone, but Jessica was among the few who could push her deeper, and allow herself to dive further by herself afterwards.

"Um... I'm done, mistress..."

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:23 pm

"Good. My turn to wash you." Jessica squirted a bunch of soap into her hand and started working all over Sig's body. It was rough and Jessica missed a ton, but she didn't particularly care. The blonde girl's body might have begun to spring some welts with how hard Jessica was rubbing it. The Violent Violet quickly cleaned Sig's whole torse, paying lots of attention to her breast and her face. Her breasts just to toy with her, and her face just to rub in her superiority.

Then Jessica encountered a problem. She had to wash her pet's legs, but bending down in front of her seemed beneath her. So she did what she did best and used her strength. She bent over for a second, grabbed both of Sig's legs and swept her off her feet. She then held Sig, upside down but with a hand still free and began to wash her legs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:49 pm

This must be what real dogs felt when they're given a bath. Or so Sig thought as Jessica scrubbed her body roughly, the slipperiness from the soap was what made the whole ride a bit smoother. She couldn't help but to moan and squirm when her mistress treated her breasts, while the face scrubbing elicited a few whimpers from her. The blonde almost looked like a real puppy as it was.

"Haaahh...?!" a sudden yelp came out from her mouth as Jessica then swept her feet and turned her around, putting her in an upside down position.

It took her a few seconds to register what the bigger girl was doing. Even a dog didn't get washed in this kind of position! Then again, Jessica probably wouldn't be the kindest of mistress even to a real pet. In any case, she had to try not to squirm so much if she didn't want Jessica's grip to suddenly slip, until the girl finished with her lower half.

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:00 pm

Jessica's arms were nice and long because she was pretty dang tall for a girl. And Sig was petite and short and Jessica easily reached every part of her legs, including her little feet. All the while she was holding onto the woman tightly. It was kinda nice that Sig's sex was so close to her face, as a living reminder of the power that Jessica held over her. She was just as rough with the legs as she was with all the other parts, caring little for delicacy.

When she finished, she looked down on the girl. "You know what? I like knocking girls out. So you have two choices. I can either hold you upside down until all the blood rushes to your head and you pass out, or I can slam you into the porcelain. Chances are, both mean an early good night for you. What do you say?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:21 pm

The good part about Jessica washing her roughly was that the girl finished fairly quick, which meant Sig didn't really have to be held upside down for too long. Or so she thought. The choices that was offered to her afterwards probably best illustrated just how cruel the girl was. Between a slow, agonizing road to slumberland or a potential murder, it's really like choosing terrible or terrible.

"C-can't we do it in an easier way, mistress...?" Sig dared herself to bargain. "P-please...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:33 am

Jessica thought about bashing her head into the porcelain shower right then and there but thought better of it for a hot second. Perhaps there was a better way. Sig was going to be sent to la la land regardless of what she said or did but her recommendation could be interesting. Either way, the longer she was held naked and upside down, the closer she got to oblivion.

"I am listening." She said ominously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:54 am

Sig wasn't expecting Jessica to listen to her, but for some reason the girl decided not to go with her own will for a change. She was just pleading for some kind of mercy and not really have an idea of her own, actually. Passing out wasn't fun, but Jessica seemed like she had made her resolve to make her faint again, even if it wasn't by her method.

"Uhhh... umm..." the blonde babbled, trying to come up with something that would make her predicament became less agonizing.

It wasn't easy to think with all the blood rushing to her head as Jessica was still holding her upside down, though. Time was ticking against her as well. Who knew how long her mistress would wait before deciding that she was better off doing her own thing.

"M-maybe... you can just... uhm... smother me... or making me pass out from cumming instead...?" she said with a nervous smirk.

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:27 pm

Jessica weighed her options. The slow oblivion by means of blood rushing to Sig's head was the least palatable to Jessica's taste. It seemed downright passive to let the girl go out like that. That one was right out. The other three were all pretty dang interesting. There was the sexy one, the bangy one, and the humiliating one.

"Say, I have an idea. Why not both?" Jessica let the girl down. It was of course tempting to drop her on her head but Jessica was feeling particularly kind. She maneuvered the smaller girl so she was face up and sat on her face. Jessica enveloped the poor girl, and gave her quite the wiggle so that she could really enjoy her. Then she reached her long arm down...

And started working her sex. Jessica knew she had to be fast, damn fast, as her awesome ass would only afford so much time before it incapacitated Sig. There was still room for sensuousness of course and Jessica used it. She already knew every inch of the girl's sex and employed that knowledge to great effect.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:40 pm

Not only Jessica agreed to let do things in a less painful way, she even opted to go with the the best of the ideas. Sig already felt the thrill at the image of the bigger girl smothering and forcing her to cum at the same time. She was then let down, and soon enough the ass of her mistress enveloped her face. At least she already saw the smothering coming, allowing her to save up a bit of breath and manage her air with a bit more composure.

The moment she felt Jessica's hand on her sex, though, Sig couldn't help but to moan, her lithe form wriggled cutely under the pinning figure of her captor. This was way better than the things Jessica had in mind for sure. The girl's ass crushing her features while her hand stimulating her all too eager womanhood quickly made her putty.

"Mmmnngghhh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:48 pm

The girl clearly liked it. Jessica had only been inside her for a hot second before the girl started to moan. A warm intake of air on her rear told her that she would have a little bit more time than she otherwise would, but she knew she would still have to work fast. She wiggled her hips as she worked, more to keep pace than anything else. Jessica was sure Sig didn't mind.

With her free hand, she found Sig's nipple. She rubbed it, working circles around the areola until finally toying with the bud. The look on her face was pure concentration as she did all she could to get Sig to succumb to the darkness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next