Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:30 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:51 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 5:49 am

Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

50 Shades of Violet

Page 13 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next

Go down

50 Shades of Violet - Page 13 Empty Re: 50 Shades of Violet

Post by Guest Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:36 pm

Jessica's legs were shaking, giving a nice vibrating sensation on her head. Sig would have smiled if she didn't remember that the race was still on. She might looked like being closer to the finish line as it was, but this isn't something she could afford to slip now.

The blonde kept her frantic pace even if it'd tire her faster. The humming continued as well although it became gradually weaker, as Sig could feel her consciousness began to drift away little by little. Still she intended to make Jessica cum first before she got knocked out, and that's what she'd try to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:53 pm

Jessica came as she did all things. Violently. Every muscle in her body tensed then released, then tensed again. She was overcome with pleasure as her brain went and warp speed then died. Her body pitched forward then collapsed down. She released Sig's head and went into the mat face first.

The orgasm was as intense as it was crippling. For a second, Jessica was useless. Her groans and moans faded away into oblivion as she felt the aftershocks of the unforgettable climax.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:02 pm

Sig groaned and gasped for air immediately as she was released by Jessica, coughing a few times as well. While Jessica seemed paralyzed not too far away from her, she wasn't in a much better condition herself, her world seemed spinning a little while her sight was a bit blurry. She probably was pretty close to passing out herself.

The blonde lied sprawled on the mat, breathing in and out heavily. Her chest moved up and down dramatically while she's recovering from the headlock. At least she wouldn't do something that could irritate Jessica in this condition.

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:48 am

Jessica groaned. The intensity of the orgasm combined with the tiring nature of the hold just out it out of her. She tried to push herself up once and fell back down to the mat. The second attempt went a little bit more smoothly and Jessica sat up. She eyed the blonde girl with dispassion. As she rested back on her elbows, her mind was racing through all the holds she knew.

But that was for later. Jessica reckoned both of them needed a bit of a break. The Violent Violet let the soudn of silence and their breathing wash over them for a second. There was no rush. Just two naked girls enjoying each other's bodies.

The moment, like all things, could not last forever. Movement is life and Jessica wanted to move. She stood up on shaky legs and rolled Sig over before sitting square on her back and contorting her into a brutal surfboard hold.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:57 am

There was a period of silence for a bit, and Sig was the one to break it as Jessica rolled her over and put her into another hold. The stretching on her lithe form elicited an agonized cry from her, her head rolled back a little.

"Aaaaaggghhhh....!"

The pain shot through her system, fully waking her up from the dizziness the previous hold put her into. It's great to see that Jessica recovered fairly quickly from that powerful orgasm, Sig thought. Then again, they barely started the day.

"G-ggaaaahhhh..." the blonde groaned, shaking her head slightly as she had little room to squirm around in this position.

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:24 am

Jessica ground her sex into the small of Sig's back. The blonde girl had given Jessica an amazing orgasm but Jessica wanted to show that she was not greatly influenced by it. She was still on top. Jessica pulled Sig's body back a little bit harder. Her body had had enough orgasm to recover quickly and the day was still young. If Sig thought that one orgasm would sideline her, then Sig was a little bit naive.

"Woof for me little doggy, woof. Tell me how much this hurts you, doggy." Usually when girl orgasmed, she got nicer. Jessica couldn't shake the fact that she had lost and was going to take this out on Sig. The girl could squirm around all she wanted, but she wasn't going to get away that easy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:35 am

"Nnngghh... w-woof...! Woof...!" Sig barked, letting out a bit of a moan as well as she felt the wet sex of Jessica brushing her back. "I-it hurrtsss... it hurts... so good... m-mistress..." she admitted while starting to squirm a little harder as her body was pulled further back.

She got the message that the girl wasn't going to be nice all of a sudden just because she made her cum, but it's not like she expected too much herself. That kind of firm stance was admirable in its own way, and honestly Sig kinda liked it that Jessica was being pretty cold to her in general, treating her like a genuine pet or slave more than a human being. It's a nice change of pace from the other girls who had dominated her before even if she wasn't planning to seek this kind of attention on a regular basis.

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:54 am

Jessica pulled it, almost to the breaking point. In the ring, this sort of hold felt humiliating. There were thousands of fans staring directly at your tits and often very little you could do about it. There were not thousands of fans in Jessica's apartment, thank god, but the Violent Violet was still pretty sure this one stung in a way that was more than physical.

Jessica was a creature of novelty, however, and wanted to change yet again. So she let off the small blonde girl. Holds were fun and all, but Jessica wanted to do something truly strong, truly dominant. She grabbed one of Sig's legs and lifted her off the ground with one hand. With the other, she played with Sig's sex.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:06 am

Sig flopped to the floor like a rag doll as Jessica released her, moaning from the lingering pain that's centered on her back. After the sweet orgasm right after waking up, things had gotten rougher from that point. It's a good thing she managed to sleep well last night.

She could feel her leg being grabbed and pulled up, along with the rest of her body. Initially, Sig thought that Jessica was going to drag her somewhere else by her leg, but it turned out that the girl had something more delicious in her mind. With the lithe blonde's figure lifted upside down, she then felt the hand of Jessica toyed around with her sex again.

"Aaahhnn...!" Sig moaned, trying not to squirm too much while being held like so she wouldn't be dropped accidentally.

It was a display of pure dominance. Jessica showing off her strength while treating her like a toy really made her blushed deeply. No one had ever done this sort of thing to her, and she couldn't help but to feel as if she's in the presence of a goddess right now. The pain from her the holds before this had warmed her up again after the earlier orgasm, but this position really made her felt so horny all of a sudden!

"H-hiiyy...! Ahhmmm...."

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:40 pm

Jessica had never had the balls to try this during a match, but this was an entirely balls-less environment, which Jessica was very thankful for. It did in fact take an incredible amount of strength to pull off this move but Jessica was determined not to show it. That didn't matter. Sig seemed to be particularly partial towards it and Jessica was happy to send her to heaven.

The Violent Violet was going to hold her there for as long as she could, and work her as hard as she could. Her long fingers went in and out of Sig's sex at an increasing rate. She had no choice but to pick up the pace as her strength began to falter. It wasn't much, but it was noticeable and brought Jessica a little shame.

Surely not the same level of shame Sig felt. Being heaved into the air and toyed with must have made her feel like less than nothing and Jessica looked for the sexual ecstasy that was coursing through her body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next