Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 47 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 46 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Reunion for Two

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Reunion for Two - Page 10 Empty Re: Reunion for Two

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:45 am

Night Dancer gave Natasha a dry look as she was turned around. It's as if she's still maintaining her position that she wasn't the person the girl thought she was. To be fair, she was exhausted and not really in the mood to just smile at the people who just beat her. The veiled girl let out a sigh and her hands reached around the back of her head to remove her veil. She made sure that the process was painfully slow for some reason.

"Like I said... you got the wrong person..." the blue haired girl said afterwards as she gave a tired but naughty smile.

It was a face Natasha would recognize very, very well, without a doubt. After all the Night Dancer was none other than Azami herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:06 am

There was a moment where Natasha felt like she was going to have to force the matter, she wasn't going to leave there without finding out if her suspicion was right or not, and if that meant taking the veil off herself then thats what she would do. Luckily that didn't turn out to be the case, Dancer's hands moving behind her head to untie the veil, moving slowly just to tease Natasha it seemed but when it fell away the Frenchwoman couldn't help but gasp.

"A..azami! It is you!" Natasha gasped out, she might have expected it was her but it was still a big shock to see it truly was her. "Nope, you're exactly who I hoped it was." She then went to wrap her arms around Azami, her good friend, in a firm hug with no intention of letting her go until she hugged back.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:20 am

Azami gasped as Natasha embraced her firmly, her arms wrapped around the girl as well although she didn't hug her as tight. She wasn't expecting to meet Natasha here after all, and the night had been quite an emotional ride for her. Acting though might not have been all to difficult, but eventually she couldn't deny that she missed Natasha... and her expert touch as well.

"Uh.. it's been a while..." she said quietly. "I see you're doing pretty well, Natasha-chan."

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:30 am

"Too long actually." Natasha replied with a bright smile on her lips, the Frenchwoman rubbing her breasts over Azami's without even realizing it. This was the same woman with whom she had just been in a match with, but for Natasha it felt like this was the first time she was seeing her in forever.

After a minute or two of embracing her Natasha pulled away from Azami, blushing with a look of slight embarrassment on her face. "Yea well I can't complain you know? I've had a very fortunate year since I last saw you." Thats when it really struck home for Natasha how long it had been since she had seen Azami. "What about you? Its been a while you know?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:41 am

The embrace lasted long enough to excite Azami again despite just having an orgasm moments earlier, most likely because Natasha was also rubbing her breasts on hers in the process. It didn't seem like intentional, but she was feeling it all the same.

The question, did, however, brought a little frown to her face for just a second.

"Umm... It's not really an exciting year to say the least," she rolled her eyes. But things had been better recently..."

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:07 am

There were a million questions running through Natasha's mind as she held onto Azami, chief amongst them why she was fighting in a club like this one and where she had been for the last year, but for now she felt it best to save them for later. "Well we can talk about it later if you want." She said while leaning back, hands clasped behind Azami's back as she looked into the woman's eyes. "I am curious about the Night Dancer persona, but for now why don't you come with me back to my house so we can catch up?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:24 am

It was only natural for Natasha to want asking her loads of question. Azami's disappearance from AFW was sudden after all, and she didn't really keep contact with the friends she made in there. She had her reasons, but now wasn't really the best time to talk about it. After such an intense match, she felt like just resting, although Natasha's invitation seemed tempting.

She doubted that she could really get a rest if she went with the girl, though. Still, she missed her fellow blue haired girl quite bad, and there's no telling when they could meet again in the future considering Natasha should be pretty busy with her life as a belt holder.

"Sure," she gave Natasha a nod. "Go easy on me, though," she added with a teasing smile, as if she had sort of guessed what would happen in the place of her friend. "I'm still a bit tired after all, heh."

After all, if Natasha was still the person she remembered, she doubted that they'd just spend the rest of the night talking with each other...

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:07 am

"Why Azami I have no idea what you mean by that." Natasha replied with a playful wink. "I'll step out in the hall and wait for you to get changed, I'll go ahead and call us a cab so we can head out as soon as you're ready." Natasha said before heading outside, not having to wait too long before Azami joined her with their ride arriving not long afterward.

It was about a half hour ride thanks to the never ending traffic in Tokyo and Natasha filled up the time by telling Azami about everything that had happened to her in their year apart. She got a bit quiet when it came to describing how she won the championship, since she had originally been supposed to face Azami herself for it, but she brightened up as she described all the new people she had met in that time.

Once they got to her house Natasha would lead Azami inside and into a room not far from the front door. There were a couple of leather couches and a fireplace on the far wall, one that Natasha quickly lit as it was a cold winter night and it made for good ambiance.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:33 am

It didn't take too long until Azami got herself changed from the Night Dancer outfit into a normal one, a beige coat on top of a white shirt and dark blue pants, along with a pair of black boots. Once she joined Natasha outside, they rode a cab to the girl's place, chatting with each other during the journey. Natasha was the one dominating the conversation as she told Azami everything she's missed in AFW during her away time. There's part of her that wished she was there to witness things, although she never really regretted her decision to take her leave. Things were just getting too hectic for her during her involvement in the Hentai belt.

She wasn't telling much about herself either, apart from mentioning that family circumstances being the reason of her disappearance from AFW. It's not something she liked to share with others, even if they're close friends. Mostly because it had nothing do with the AFW people.

They finally arrived at Natasha's place. Despite being friends with each other for a while, it was actually only the second time she visited her fellow blue haired girl's place. She had almost forgotten about how rich Natasha was if it wasn't for the grand sight in front of her eyes the moment she entered the girl's place. She silently looking around in fascination, partly to distract herself from keep looking at Natasha's beautiful figure that she just wrestled a while back.

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:16 pm

Azami had remained oddly quiet during the cab ride over but Natasha didn't take any offense at it. Something had obviously happened to Azami to make her so abruptly take a break from the AFW and whatever it was the woman wasn't interested in talking about it, at least not yet. Natasha had no intention of broaching the subject either, she wanted Azami to feel comfortable with her so she would let her bring it up if she ever wanted to discuss it. It took her a couple minutes to get the fire going but once she had it provided plenty of warmth for the room, Natasha holding her hands up facing it for a few moments before moving to take a seat on the closest couch to the fire.

"Come over here and sit down Azami, I promise I won't bite." Natasha said while patting the seat beside her, giving her friend the warmest smile she could muster, leaning a bit forward unintentionally giving Azami a good look down the front of her curve hugging dress. "So I have to ask, how did you wind up in that club? Was there anyone there who could give you a good workout?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next