Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hentai I Quit (Merith vs Emily)

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Hentai I Quit (Merith vs Emily) - Page 4 Empty Re: Hentai I Quit (Merith vs Emily)

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:11 am

"Oooooh, looks like I'm going to have to do better then shall I?" Merith purred out, intrigued by her opponent's insistence that this match was going to take a lot more before it was done. It definitely excited her as she would sit up on her knees, her loin cloth underwear having a very noticeable wet spot from both herself and Emily as she reached down to grab Emily's underwear from the side.

"Shall we continue?" she would ask before slowly pulling on her opponent's underwear to try and strip her naked.

Back to top Go down

Hentai I Quit (Merith vs Emily) - Page 4 Empty Re: Hentai I Quit (Merith vs Emily)

Post by Panda Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:25 am

"Definitely," Emily shot back, "Hope you don't end up running out of steam on me."

With that, the Changeling would meet Merith's bid for her underwear with her own, reaching out to grab the elf's loincloth.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:19 pm

Merith smiled as she continued pulling Emily's underwear and did not stop as Emily did the same for her. She did not offer any resistance as both women pulled off the other's underwear and now were both naked in the dirt ring to the roar of the crowd. Letting a small giggle, Merith would quickly get to her feet as she would hook her fingers in the underwear and stretched them out, holding it over her head like a trophy before discarding them aside.

"Come on now, the real fun begins now." she said to Emily as she would wait for her opponent to rise, leaning forward and planting her hands in her knees while her juices dripped down her legs, clearly excited for what she and Emily were going to do to each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:54 pm

As Merith stripped her of her underwear, Emily managed to do the same for the elf, getting to her feet soon afterwards. Taking a moment to hold them above her head like a trophy, she'd toss them into the crowd, taking a moment to soak in their cheering.

"The real fun, eh?" Emily mused, her feet digging into the soft earth, "Well, this is pretty fun already, so let's see what you've got next."

With that, the Changeling would charge forward, going for the lock up once more, this time trying to use her momentum to gain an advantage.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:59 pm

Merith smiled as she saw Emily do the same with her underwear as now both of them were ready to lock up once more as Emily rushed at her. Merith brought her arms up to lock up with her opponent and tried to counter all of the momentum that Emily came at her with, however it was too much to hold back without a proper burst and was forced to back up, kicking up dirt as she did.

"Come on now dear, I can't be the only one showing." she teased through her grunt, being forced back by her lovely opponent as she was forced on the defensive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:52 pm

Grinning as she realized that her tactic was actually working, Emily would try to hook a leg behind one of Merith's. If she could manage to take them both down to the mat, Emily would try to straddle Merith, intending to start groping her.

"Oh, don't worry, you won't be," Emily shot back.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:06 pm

Merith had trouble keeping her footing stable as she was being pushed back and eventually it was completely taken away from her as she was tripped and fell back into the dirt. "Ooophh!" she let out before letting out a loud moan when Emily mounted her and seized her breasts. "Haaa....that...can't be it right?" she let out with one eye one and a mischievous smile as she grabbed both of Emily's wrists and started to kick her legs while she was trapped beneath Emily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:51 pm

"Don't worry, it isn't," Emily said, shifting a bit as Merith started kicking her from under her. Unconcerned as the elf grabbed her wrists, Emily simply leaned down to seal Merith's lips up against her own, exploring the elf's mouth and allowing her to do the same.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:59 pm

Merith's smile did not lessen one bit when she heard that Emily had more in store from her, which caused the elf to loosen her grip over the Changeling's wrists as said Changeling lowered herself down and seized Merith's lips.

The elf did not resist the kiss as she opened her mouth for Emily's tongue to plunge in as her own would push forward to counter invade the mouth as her hands released Emily's wrists and wrapped around the red head's body, letting her hands run wild across her back as she lustfully and shameless kissed with her opponent, letting out loud, lewd moans for any to hear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:16 pm

As Merith returned the kiss, Emily couldn't help but moan in turn as Merith's tongue plundered her mouth just as hers was plundering the elf's mouth. 

Meanwhile, her hands went back to groping Merith's breasts, before one started making its way down between her legs, intent on rubbing at the woman's folds.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next