Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hentai I Quit (Merith vs Emily)

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Hentai I Quit (Merith vs Emily) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hentai I Quit (Merith vs Emily)

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:13 am

Their lips connected and the two women wasted little time in making the most out of the situation as Merith's tongue pressed into Emily's mouth and found an opponent in form of Emily's defending tongue. The two members twisted and bashed against the other, having their own wrestling match with in the mouths as they attempted to pin the other down, with little success. Merith would let out another moan as she was getting excited with the thought of Emily fighting back as she would slowly release her wrists and allow her to fight back.

There's little honor for a 'Champion' to simply beat an opponent without letting her fight back. Merith would rather enjoy the work for victory in a sexual duel rather than a dull quick victory. It just didn't sit well with her as she continued to rub her breasts down on to Emily's during their kiss.

Back to top Go down

Hentai I Quit (Merith vs Emily) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hentai I Quit (Merith vs Emily)

Post by Panda Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:31 am

As Merith slowly released her, Emily gave the elf a questioning look before trying to turn them back over.

"That wasn't a good idea," Emily would point out if she was successful.

If she was successful, Emily would quickly try to pull her opponent's wrists above her head, trying to hold them both there with one hand while the other slipped down to Merith's generous chest, kneading at the soft swell greedily as Emily's mouth captured Merith's, the Changeling trying to ravage the elf's mouth with her tongue, their bodies rubbing together sensually.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:29 am

Merith's eyes quickly shot open as Emily rolled them over and effectively reversed the positions on her as she found herself on the bottom and now had her wrists pinned above her head.

"Ooooh, taking notes are we?" she would purr out to her opponent above her, before her wrists were held with one hand. Merith would let out another moan as her breasts were being groped and massaged by Emily's free hand as she arched her back up into the curious hand. The Champion how ever was not intent on staying on the defensive as she would attempt to swing her legs up and around Emily's waist and started to squeeze on her hips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:41 am

"Not the only thing I'll be ta- Ahh!" Emily managed before Merith's legs suddenly wrapped around her hips. Groaning as the Elf started squeezing down, Emily squirmed about in the bodyscissors, groping harder as her mouth left Merith's and teased its way down to her chest as well, the Changeling trying to suckle of Merith's chest to persuade her to let go with pleasure.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:46 am

As she squeezed on Emily's waist, Merith tried to wiggle one of her hands freed from her opponent's hands from above her. However whether or not she did, Emily's hand started to squeeze on her breast harder in retaliation as she let out a moan. Pleasure was starting to heat up her body as it made her body scissors weaker, but she was not out of the fight just yet. Attempting to reverse the positions, she attempted to pull with her hips and tried to roll Emily either on to her back or her side in hopes of freeing her hands where she could return the favor of breast groping to Emily.

"Oh ho ho, don't get too confident now!~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:50 am

Distracted as she was by the pressure, Emily was all but helpless to stop Merith from freeing her hands. Even so, the bodyscissors weakened around her, but before she could take advantage of this, the elf quickly rolled them over, pinning the Changeling once more.

"Same to you," Emily shot back defiantly, "I'm not out of the fight yet!"

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:57 am

Now that she was on top, Merith grabbed a hold of Emily's breasts and started to grope and massage the breasts to return the feeling of pleasure to Emily. Hearing that her opponent was not backing down from her fight, Merith's lips curled into a smile, "Then how about we take this to the next level?" she asked as she would grab on to Emily's loin cloth bra and attempted to rip it off of her opponent.

If she was successful, she would toss the cloth away and give her opponent a few seconds to do the same to her before reengaging in her attack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:07 am

Emily haD only time to curse herself for not utilizing a Contract to keep the upper hand before a warm hand found its way to her chest, the elf's ministrations bringing a moan from the Changeling's lips. Then Merith said something about the next level before tearing off her bra. Emily, indignant but somewhat aroused nonetheless, quickly reached up and returned the favor before the elf's groping promptly brought her back down to the soft earth, moaning.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:12 am

The bra was torn off of her as Merith smiled with glee as her hands immediately shot back for the now bare breasts of Emily. Things were only going to get better from hear on out as more levels of pleasures were going to be introduced as Merith massaged her opponent's breasts. Roughly she would rub her hands into it, before trying to push down on the erect nipples with her palms.

But simple groping was not going to suit the elven wrestler at all, she needed more and make total use of the situation. Straightening herself out on top of Emily, she would attempt to grab Emily's wrists again to move them away from the breasts as she would attempt to drop down and go breast to breast with Emily, lusting for the bare skin of their breasts to rub up against each other. If she did and was successful, she would immediately release the wrists to begin grind her breasts down on Emily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:32 am

Emily was soon reduced to moans as Merith groped her thoroughly, lighting the familiar fires of arousal within the Changeling. Just then, she relented for all of a second before the elf brought her breasts down directly on Emily's, pleasure sparking through her as their breasts rubbed together sensually.

Deciding that she had to at least try to do something, Emily tried to bring her leg up between Merith's, intending to rub the Elf's folds with her thigh.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next