Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 1:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 12:50 pm

» Dirk Lewser vs. Lady Torment - A Change of Pace
by CrashTestDumbass Thu Jul 25, 2024 5:26 pm

» Adelaide Wilhelmina vs Saori Saito: Scariest Gangster facing the Fox Maiden!!
by JoggingJokes Thu Jul 25, 2024 4:57 pm

» Summer Splash 2024: Nekketsu Title Triple Threat Match: Dirk Lewser vs Ryan Knight vs Iris Takahashi (c)
by CrashTestDumbass Thu Jul 25, 2024 1:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 157 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 154 Guests :: 2 Bots

hunter of speed, Old_Man_Tai, YGkillingboyz

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Comments: 0

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

Comments: 0

Softcore Tournament Semifinals: Alyssa Blank Vs. Lady Lakota

3 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Softcore Tournament Semifinals: Alyssa Blank Vs. Lady Lakota - Page 2 Empty Re: Softcore Tournament Semifinals: Alyssa Blank Vs. Lady Lakota

Post by Daaharu Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:41 pm

Janet managed to get Alyssa locked into a headlock and dragged her opponent's head down towards the margarita mix, tightening her headlock and increasing the pressure on the Bomber. Alyssa's hands slipped and slid along Janet's body and found very little purchase, the black-haired girl unable to get a grip on Janet's tan body. The Lakota wrestler smirked and tried to ratchet up the pressure on Alyssa's head even more, but Alyssa would start to rise up onto her feet, forcing Janet to follow, as well.

Alyssa, despite the lack of oxygen getting to her lungs, was still a remarkable woman, very strong and very dangerous. Janet did not expect Alyssa to be able to slip her arms underneath Janet, wrapping around her hips and managing to secure the hold without her hands themselves actually getting a great grip. Before Janet could do anything to stop her, Alyssa lifted her up. "Hey! Hey!" Janet would protest, but Alyssa would promptly dump Janet down onto her head and shoulders into the margarita mix. Margarita mix barely missed going into Janet's eyes, and some of it even got up her nose, causing her to cough and splutter as she crashed through the sticky liquid.

"Gurrrgh..." Janet would groan, as she would try to right herself, turning herself back over onto her front and then pushing up onto her hands and knees.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Softcore Tournament Semifinals: Alyssa Blank Vs. Lady Lakota - Page 2 Empty Re: Softcore Tournament Semifinals: Alyssa Blank Vs. Lady Lakota

Post by bricktown Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:18 am

The relief on Alyssa's face once she was released was palpable. She sloshed to the ropes, breaths short and quick as she recovered from that hold. Though she had managed to escape with relative ease, she hadn't feel that desperate in a while. Lakota was skilled enough that she could've easily turned that headlock into something much harder to escape, had she been given the chance. It probably would've been something match-ending, even. If Cecilia was the strongest person the Bomber had ever faced, Lakota would be the most technical.

"So, that's what it feels like." She muttered hoarsely, rubbing her throat as she pulled herself up. "That's what it's like to be a small fish in a big pond."

Well, the small ones had only one tactic they could get away with: Hit and run. If she took on Lakota in a straight grappling contest, she knew she wasn't going to be able to hold her own. Or being more charitable to her own skills, she wouldn't be able to keep up the pace. Well, step one was pretty obvious, too.

Never let a superior opponent get a chance to win.

With an almost hesitant yell, Alyssa leapt at Lakota. It wasn't a very impressive or even graceful sort of move, but flattening her opponent under her weight and driving her facedown into the margarita mix would certainly help her!

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:28 am

Janet was worried about being assaulted while she was on her hands and knees, but, thankfully, her headlock had done some damage to Alyssa. At the very least, it had taken the Bomber's breath away, and as Janet was rolling in the margarita mix, swallowing a copious amount of the sweet, pungent liquid, her opponent was stumbling over to the ropes. That gave Lady Lakota a chance to breathe, to cough out some of the margarita mix that had gone up her nose. Slowly, but with increasing urgency as she saw Alyssa coming towards her, she got back up onto her feet. Her head hurt a little, but thankfully the pool had actually somewhat cushioned her fall.

Janet adjusted her skirt and bikini bottoms underneath, which had been yanked by Alyssa as she performed the suplex. Janet had no time for anything else, as Alyssa suddenly picked up speed, charging at her. At least the Lakota had been able to get to her feet prior to her opponent's rush. It gave her options. Not too many at first—Alyssa slammed into her, and Janet felt her feet lose traction on the slippery pool bottom and fly out from under her. She went down, on her back, into the margarita. But she would try to compensate. Grabbing onto Alyssa's shoulders and lifting her legs, Janet would try to monkey flip Alyssa over, using the momentum of her rush to toss the Bomber over her body and down onto her back, as well!

"Haaah!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:45 am

Alyssa let out a short gasp of breath as she made impact with Janet's body. It was a rather double-edged move, but it seemed like it had worked. Chest to chest impacts were always great, but she soon found out the downside when she got flipped over into the liquid again. She thrashed slightly as some of the liquid went places it shouldn't have, leading to her forcing herself up as she coughed up a storm. She definitely wouldn't be able to smell or taste anything other than margaritas now.

As she tried to get up again, she felt a sort of instability that she hadn't been lucky enough to experience for a while. Shit, she was started to get buzzed, wasn't she? It'd been ages since she last touched alcohol, so she was a little more off-balance than usual. Lakota had a perfect opportunity if she could recover faster than the Bomber could!

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:52 am

As Janet went down on her back, her head would dunk down into the margarita mix, as well, and even with her attempts to keep her face aloft above the sticky sweet substance, a few drops of it did manage to slip in through the corners of her mouth and slide down her throat. At least she didn't choke on it this time, unlike Alyssa, who, judging by the spluttering she was doing, seemed to have inhaled some, the same way Janet had thirty seconds earlier.

The Lakota girl would quickly try to get up, but as she jumped up onto her feet she, too, would wobble a little unsteadily. For a moment she almost felt as though gravity was dragging her downward, face first, back into the margarita mix with a force several hundred times greater than normal. But it was just her imagination. After a few more unsteady, wavering moments, she was able to regain her balance. Janet sighed. She was getting a little tipsy, it seemed. She didn't exactly get an opportunity to indulge in this sheer volume of alcohol that often. Well, looking at Alyssa, she was beginning to suffer some "adverse" effects, too.

Wanting to claim the advantage, Janet would charge forward, sticking out an arm and trying to clothesline Alyssa, hoping to bring her opponent back down into the margarita again!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:52 am

The two of them really were getting sauced, weren't they? Alyssa would've laughed if it didn't mean this meant the fight was able to get a whole lot messier. Drunkenness did not help their fine motor skills, so submissions were likely to be plenty sloppy. Well, not that she minded it much. With the buzz taking her to weird places, she found herself looking over her enemy more and more. What was it that they called Alyssa back in Canada? Oh, right.

One Drink Nympho. That was it.

Lucky for her, being all loosened up by the alcohol had one good effect. Impacts didn't hurt her as much right now. Granted, it didn't help all that much when Lakota took her down with a clothesline, but she was able to grab onto the bottom rope and start pulling herself up from the margarita mix once more. Of course, now it was in her eyes. Fuck's sake, couldn't she get a break here?

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:13 am

This match was going to turn into a bit of a slog. Without a doubt, it was going to be messy. But right now, Janet was ahead of the curve. She had taken a couple of spills herself and had a few ounces of margarita in her system now, but Alyssa seemed to have not only taken the worse of the fight, but was feeling more strongly the effects of the alcohol. Janet had a very mild buzz going for her right now, but it was nothing she couldn't handle. She was still perfectly within her right mind.

She clotheslined Alyssa and brought her opponent down again, the Bomber slamming down into the pool of margarita mix with a splash. Droplets of the alcoholic mix went everywhere, showering Janet and Alyssa and even spraying out of the ring. Janet shielded her eyes from the spray, and subsequently found herself with a wonderful opportunity: Alyssa's back to her, the Bomber trying to pull herself up by the bottom rope.

Lady Lakota smirked as she bounced forward. "You're mine!" she would insist, as she would try to take a seat on Alyssa's back, hoping to weigh the girl down. She would grab onto Alyssa's arms, intending to pull them behind the girl's head in a sort of a nelson hold, trying to keep Alyssa pinned against the ropes without too much hope of escape. That was the plan.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:24 pm

The odds were not in Alyssa's favour right now. Having been trounced by Lakota so far, she had to admit that she was being beaten pretty badly. It wasn't as bad as the time she got destroyed by Cecilia, but it was still early in the match. Who knew if she could recover from this? Her question was soon answered as her enemy sat on her back. It was a painful experience, but she was able to bear it because her time had come. As Lakota went for the full nelson like hold, the Bomber sprung into action. She made a move to try and grab one of the arms reaching for hers, so that she could pull that arm and roll in that same direction to throw Lakota off balance.

If she could manage that, she'd knock Lakota off of her back and straddle her enemy's chest for a well deserved beating!

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:23 am

Janet knew there was some risk in being so aggressive, but if she weren't this aggressive, Alyssa would have taken the fight to her instead. As it turned out, Alyssa still had plenty of fight left in her, and, though she may have inhaled quite a bit of alcohol and taken a bit of a beating besides, she was still very quick and very dangerous. She grabbed onto Janet's arm before the Lakota wrestler could pull her arms back into that tight full nelson hold, and, after grabbing the arm, Alyssa began to roll. Janet would resist, keeping herself perched on top of Alyssa even as her opponent rolled onto her side. But when Alyssa rolled onto Janet's arm, pressing it underneath her in the margarita mix, Janet was dragged down. If she hadn't been, she might have sprained her wrist. As it was, it was hurting.

"Gaah!" Janet would squawk indignantly, as she was sent splashing down into the margarita mix. At least her fall was slow enough that she was able to close her eyes and avoid getting any of the alcoholic mixture in her eyes. She did get some in her mouth, and swallowed it without much of a second thought. Afterwards, as she rolled over fully onto her back, she licked her lips.

She thought she had more time before Alyssa would be on top of her, but she was wrong. Before Janet could do anything to stop her, the Bomber was on top, straddling Janet's chest, sitting on those tan Native American breasts and squishing them down. "Hey, get off of me, you lousy drunk!" Janet would tease, thrashing underneath her opponent, staring up into Alyssa's eyes as she kicked her legs and grabbed onto Alyssa with both hands to try to force her back down into the margarita.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:16 am

It was a bit of a long shot, but she had tried it anyways. And with this success, the tide of the battle had turned. The two of them were getting progressively more and more drunk, bringing a heat to the battle that hadn't been present before. What started off as a softcore battle would soon steam up as Alyssa made the first really risque move.

Now that she was on Lakota, Alyssa had many things in mind for her trapped enemy. All that rubbing and yelling was turning her on, but after a while the latter got grating on the ears. Well, she had the perfect way to silence the fighter. She leaned down, grabbed Lakota's face and sealed her lips with her own. It wasn't just a drunken, sloppy kiss. It was the full package, tongue and saliva included. In fact, it was so forceful it looked like she was trying to suck Lakota's soul out of her mouth. How far would Alyssa go in her inebriated state?

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next