by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Softcore Tournament Semifinals: Alyssa Blank Vs. Lady Lakota

3 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Softcore Tournament Semifinals: Alyssa Blank Vs. Lady Lakota - Page 3 Empty Re: Softcore Tournament Semifinals: Alyssa Blank Vs. Lady Lakota

Post by Daaharu Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:00 am

The margarita mix rose up to Janet's ears, covering them and muffling any sound that the crowd or Alyssa was making. Janet was thankful, at least, that the sticky liquid didn't work its way deeper into her ears and stuff them up, because that would have been an annoyance and a distraction that she by no means needed as she and Alyssa continued their unusual, sensual battle.

Janet was still only a little buzzed, but with little waves of margarita splashing against the corners of her mouth and occasionally spilling over into it, she knew that she might not have much longer before she was seriously impaired. Alyssa, it seemed, was already more drunk than Janet was, not that it had prevented her from toppling the Lakota wrestler from her perch. Janet was about to say something when Alyssa made her next move: kissing Janet.

Janet would gasp and moan into Alyssa's mouth as her opponent captured her in a complete, open-mouthed, spit-swapping kiss. It was only a couple of seconds before Janet started to kiss Alyssa back. She felt like she was getting drunker just off of the fumes that Alyssa was exhaling into her mouth. Her tongue slid up and tangled with Alyssa's, getting drenched in Alyssa's margarita-flavored saliva. Janet opened her mouth wider, as if trying to swallow up Alyssa's lips. The crowd roared their approval.

At the same time, though, Janet knew that she needed to get back on top. Grabbing at Alyssa's elbows, Janet tried to push her foe over to the side, wanting to roll the two of them and reverse their respective positions once again.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Softcore Tournament Semifinals: Alyssa Blank Vs. Lady Lakota - Page 3 Empty Re: Softcore Tournament Semifinals: Alyssa Blank Vs. Lady Lakota

Post by bricktown Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:20 am

With Lakota under her, Alyssa was getting drunk on more than the margarita mix. Getting down and dirty was taking over her mind. If it wasn't for their particular positioning, the Bomber would've forgotten about the rules and started shoving her hand down her enemy's underwear. Perhaps it was fortunate that the ex-champ wasn't about to take this lying down.

It was only then that she noticed everything was tilting. No, more than just tilting. She was being rolled over! Unfortunately, the alcohol had slowed her reaction down. Before she could counter, the speedy ex-champion had reversed the situation! That said, she didn't exactly mind being the bottom, even if she was deafened and smothered right now. Lakota was really good at kissing, which was a definite improvement over previous matches.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:37 am

Alyssa was drunk enough that Janet really didn't have too much of a problem rolling her off and down onto her back again. Good. The former Entropy champion would roll up on top of her opponent now, relishing the feeling of being the one on top, with gravity on her side. Her breasts pressed down against Alyssa's as her mouth seemed to be trying to suck all of Alyssa up into it just by sucking on her mouth hard enough in their lusty, sloppy kiss.

One of Janet's hands went to grab at Alyssa's top, gently tugging at it, while the other tried to hold her still by her midsection. The Native American wrestler felt her face heat up a little as she blushed, thinking about what she wanted to do to Alyssa right now. It would be so easy...but that was far from being in the spirit of this Softcore tournament. Ultimately, perhaps she and Alyssa would have a chance to go that far sometime in the future.

But then, perhaps going just a little less distance would be acceptable...

Gosh, I really am tipsy, Janet thought, as she looked back on the first five minutes of this match, realizing that she had inhaled quite a bit of alcohol already. And there was certainly more in her future. But, right now, the only thing that she was slurping up was Alyssa's delicious tongue and saliva, as their kiss continued unabated.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:45 pm

The moans Alysa made were muffled by Janet's mouth, silencing her with waves of pleasure she couldn't handle. Damn, she was good. The Bomber didn't think she could be dominated so easily, but her enemy was proving her wrong with every swirl of her tongue. They were here, chest to chest and uncontrollably infected by the lust that alcohol brought out. Maybe if the match ended, they could go and have themselves some fun in public.

Wait.

Match? Match! They were supposed to be fighting right now, not fucking. What was she thinking? Alyssa didn't want to part from Lakota, but she hadn't come here to dissolve from a mere kiss. She need to win this, through means fair or foul. Breaking off the kiss, she shifted her arms to try and lock her enemy into a arm triangle!

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:35 am

Janet, apparently, was not quite as drunk as Alyssa—not yet anyway. She still realized that they were in a match, despite the fact that she was a little tipsy and was feeling a really strong desire to just forget the softcore rules of the tournament and do something a lot more "hardcore" with the lovely Bomber. She would try to move Alyssa in the direction of defeat even while in the kiss, trying to take the black-haired girl's breath away, and trying to pull her top off. What had started as an exploratory brush of her hand over Alyssa's chest now became an actual tugging on Alyssa's clothing, as she tried to strip her opponent in order to...embarrass her, perhaps?

Honestly, it made more sense in her tipsy brain than it did in real life. Alyssa did not seem like one to be embarrassed at any point in time, let alone when she was drunk.

Janet's cautious attempts to position herself in a dominant place were soon completely moot, as Alyssa suddenly woke up and realized what she was supposed to be doing. Janet did not expect Alyssa's sudden surge, and the girl's arms were now wrapping around her neck. Janet's eyes widened and she gasped, as she pushed up and tried to pull herself away from Alyssa, trying to roll away, and perhaps pulling Alyssa along with her as her face hit the surface of the margarita and she inhaled another few ounces of the alcoholic beverage as she tried to break free.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:51 pm

The two of them were rolling around in the margarita mix, trying to break apart once more. Alyssa was stumped for a second, perhaps a little too drunk to fully process this quick action. The sound of choking brought new ideas to her, though. Even while under the haze of alcohol, the depraved nature of the Bomber could still figure out the most cruel form of victory. Letting go of that choke, she maintained her hold on Janet's arm as she tried to reposition herself for a rather sloppy looking armbar. Could she cinch it in, with the ring and her drunken state slowing her down?

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:22 am

Alyssa was, even in her drunken stupor, a very dangerous foe. She was rolling around with Janet, trading sloppy kisses and forcing Janet's head down into the margarita mix so that the Lakota wrestler would swallow another several ounces of alcohol. And then, she started trying to apply wrestling holds. They were sloppy and only half-formed, due to her drunkenness, but they still hurt. The choke hurt. And, now, she was trying to position herself to put Janet in an armbar. The Lakota, though she was tipsy and getting drunker, still could recognize it.

Janet would immediately try to pull her arm in tight against her chest, hoping to prevent Alyssa from getting a good hold on it. She knew that she needed to defend her arm and take out Alyssa's legs if she wanted to avoid the armbar. To the second matter, Janet would grab for Alyssa's nearest leg with her free arm, trying to pull on it and stuff it in between her legs, to clamp them down on that leg to restrict its movement and keep it away from her upper body.

Meanwhile, Janet found that she was really missing that kiss. "Mmm...why don't you kiss me again, huh?" she would ask Alyssa.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:36 am

Alyssa hadn't expected it to go her way so quickly, but there it was, a sudden reversal of fortune. Lakota really was a tricky one, wasn't she? As expected of an ex-champ, her technique was impeccable even when drunk. The Bomber couldn't let her momentum drain away, though. Her trapped leg squirmed, hopefully distracting her enemy as she went for an improvised manuever. It was a rather dangerous move, but she tried to use her flailing motion to sneakily take in a mouthful of margarita mix.

And, as Lakota requested, she went in for another kiss. But this was no ordinary make out session. She sealed the Native American's mouth with her own, swapping spit and margarita mix while moving her free hand to try and pinch her enemy's nose shut. As expected of the Erotic Terrorist, her rotten nature gave her all sorts of malevolent ideas! Who knew if Janet would be choked out by this murderous kiss, though?

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:40 am

Janet managed to trap Alyssa's leg, but the Bomber was obviously not very enthusiastic about having her plans foiled. That limb, trapped between Janet's thighs, was thrashing back and forth wildly, trying to writhe its way out from in between them, but Janet, even in her increasingly intoxicated state, knew that she needed to focus on keeping that leg occupied, to prevent Alyssa from locking that armbar on her. At this point, Janet's pain sensors may have been deadened by the alcohol, but so too would her coordination be compromised.

She really could use another kiss, and, to her mild surprise, Alyssa obliged her. The Erotic Terrorist gathered up a whole mouthful of margarita mix and leaned in for another hot liplock. Janet didn't realize what Alyssa's plan was, of course. When Alyssa first grabbed onto Janet's nose, the Lakota at first thought it was just some sensual face stroking. But she was wrong. When she realized she couldn't breathe, she would be forced to try to save herself. She reached up and grabbed onto Alyssa's wrist with her free hand, trying to pry it away from her face.

Immediately figuring out how ineffective that would be, however, Janet would try a different strategy: tit for tat. She would grab onto Alyssa's nose, too, but instead of pinching it shut, she would stick one finger into each nostril, both plugging up Alyssa's nose and allowing her to tug Alyssa's face around painfully by her nose. "Mmmmmm!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:50 pm

Alyssa's strategies, as always, had a crucial weakness to them. It looked like she wasn't going to be able to get out of this one, not unless she acted quickly. With one leg firmly trapped and Lakota repaying the favour by sealing her nose, it was a question of who would be able to hold their breath the longest. Of course, there was one thing she could think of doing to make Janet run out quicker. Her hand lowered to her enemy's side, beginning to tickle the Native American with as much energy she could muster. With oxygen supplies on both ends running low, who would fall first?

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next