by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 193 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 191 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tomb Match: The Pharaoh vs Anubis

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Tomb Match: The Pharaoh vs Anubis - Page 2 Empty Re: Tomb Match: The Pharaoh vs Anubis

Post by Serpon Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:44 am

The two began to grapple as the Goddess spoke about how she was brave but would ultimately fall in combat.  “Maybe, maybe not.  Either way, I am going to have fun fighting you.  So show me everything you got as this Pharaoh won't be holding back, my Goddess.” stated the Pharaoh in a challenging yet still respectful tone.  She wanted to defeat the Goddess, but she was going to do it with respect and not throw petty insults at her and if she lost then she would lose gracefully and if she won, she would win with the respect of the Goddess.

Sahar was sent back into the wall by Anubis sudden burst in speed as her wrists were now forced on the walls causing her to gasp from the impact. She felt the Goddess body rub against her making not only her face but her entire body go red.  “Ehh... Anubis.” stated Pharaoh in shock voice before she resolved herself and attempted to push back against the Goddess.  Though her arms were restrained, her legs was free.  She would now attempt to place her leg in between the Goddess thigh, not to hurt her but to pleasure her, hopefully, she would be able to then overpower Anubis now due to her distraction.

Tomb Match: The Pharaoh vs Anubis - Page 2 3l9yoRWTomb Match: The Pharaoh vs Anubis - Page 2 AjbwxKgTomb Match: The Pharaoh vs Anubis - Page 2 DUhLLRtTomb Match: The Pharaoh vs Anubis - Page 2 CDNLQYlTomb Match: The Pharaoh vs Anubis - Page 2 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Tomb Match: The Pharaoh vs Anubis - Page 2 Empty Re: Tomb Match: The Pharaoh vs Anubis

Post by Daaharu Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:42 am

Sahar was obviously a very respectful girl, and she obviously held the Goddesses in high regard. Being looked up to by a wrestler as talented as the one before her made Anubis want to be at her absolute best, not only in terms of graciousness and kindness, but also in her wrestling. She wanted to use every skill she had to defeat Sahar, because the Pharaoh deserved nothing less than the best competition that Anubis could offer her. "You will receive everything that I have to offer, Pharaoh, and in the end you will understand why I am deserving of such worship!" Anubis would tease, having fun as she grabbed onto Sahar's wrists and threw her back against the wall.

Anubis's body pushed up against Sahar's, and the jackal-eared Godess's breasts especially were now in close quarters with their impressive counterparts. Anubis really did admire Sahar's body, as it seemed to balance both tone and more sensual aspects perfectly. Sahar slid one of her toned legs in between Anubis's legs, only placing it there, and not really doing much with it, but using it to keep Anubis slightly off-balance as she began to push back. The Goddess would be forced to give up a couple of steps to her opponent, letting Sahar get her back off of the wall, but Anubis would then plant her feet and refuse to be forced back further.

"Not bad!" the Goddess would say. But now, it was her turn again. She would quickly release Sahar's wrists and then attempt to spin around to end up standing behind her opponent. She wanted to get a leg into position draped over Sahar's leg, and then she would attempt to bend Sahar over into a painful abdominal stretch!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:00 am

Sahar smiled at the Goddess response.  “I would have it no other way my Goddess.” stated Sahar as she smirked while being pinned on the wall.  Here she could get up close and personal look at the Goddess body, seeing all her lovely features and what made her a Goddesses.  As much as enjoyed being in this position, she wasn't here to be dominated, she was here to wrestle.  Thus, she would place her leg in between Anubis legs and start to rub.  “Do you enjoy pinning me to the wall like this?” stated Sahar as she smirked at Anubis, teasing her slightly.

It seemed her tactic had somewhat worked as the Goddess was taken a few steps back as Sahar was now free from the wall and would try to overwhelm the Goddess.  Anubis then gave her a small praise as the Pharaoh tried to take another step forward, but this ended up working against her.  She would find herself being placed in an abdominal stretch.  “Ahhh.” stated the Pharaoh in pain as she tried to get out. “Pretty good, this hold is bittersweet.” stated Sahar as attempted to wiggle her way out.  Though she was in pain she was still enjoying being so close and having her body up against the Goddess again.

Tomb Match: The Pharaoh vs Anubis - Page 2 3l9yoRWTomb Match: The Pharaoh vs Anubis - Page 2 AjbwxKgTomb Match: The Pharaoh vs Anubis - Page 2 DUhLLRtTomb Match: The Pharaoh vs Anubis - Page 2 CDNLQYlTomb Match: The Pharaoh vs Anubis - Page 2 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:16 pm

Sahar seemed to be in a teasing sort of mood, and Anubis was glad. The girl was rather reverent, but she was not going to get starstruck and let that interfere with her ability to carry on the battle. She was going to give Anubis some kind of fight, and the Goddess could not wait to see all that her royal opponent could do. She smiled as she heard what Sahar said, but would not reply right away, as Sahar managed to push her back a couple of steps. Anubis would save her reply for after she had managed to spin them around, slip a leg over Sahar's, and lock the Pharaoh into an abdominal stretch, letting that bare, taut tummy of hers glisten in the torchlight as it was stretched out.

"Mm...I enjoyed pinning you to the wall, and I'm enjoying this, too!" Anubis would say, as she felt Sahar wiggling, the Egyptian girl's back rubbing against the Goddess's front, with Anubis holding tight to try to keep her opponent in place. "I'm glad you're at least partially enjoying yourself in these holds, though...because you are in for quite a few of them before I shut you inside that sarcophagus!"

Anubis would lean in a little, breathing hotly on Sahar's ear, moving her lips so close to it that she even kissed it, before continuing in what was a very tiny whisper, one that should sneak its way right into the innermost reaches of Sahar's mind: "And you will see one of the many reasons they call me a Goddess once I've defeated you and taken you as my servant for the week!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:01 pm

Sahar yelled out in pain as she tried to get out of the bittersweet abdominal stretch.  Her body was being stretched out in a painful manner while having her back pressed up against Anubis chest and having the Goddess leg go over her own leg.  This caused a small blush to come out of the purple hair wrestler.  She then heard the Goddess state how she enjoyed pinning Sahar to the wall.  Yet Anubis wasn't done talking yet as she then stating how she was glad that the Pharaoh was somewhat enjoying these holds as she had more planned for her before winning the match.  “I just hope that you will enjoy them as much as I do, as I am going to be placing you in a few of them before I put you in the sarcophagus.” stated Sahar in response to the Goddess friendly taunts.

The Goddess then leaned forward and the Pharaoh could feel her divine breath in her ear before feeling a kiss.  Anubis then whispered to her ear saying she would learn why she was called a Goddess when she took the Pharaoh as her prisoner for a week.  “Sounds tempting, I kind of want to let you win just to experience that but I am here to win and give it my all.” stated the Pharaoh as she would then use her free hand to push off the wall on the side in hopes of sending the two into the wall or onto the wall.  Hopefully, this would break the hold and give Sahar a chance to take control of the match.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:14 am

"Oh, I will enjoy them just as much as you do, as I'm applying them to you and feeling you squirm impotently in my grasp..." the Goddess would say. She would chuckle, letting the sound reverberate right next to Sahar's ear. "When it comes to any moves or holds you might actually be able to perform against me...well, I am looking forward to facing the full brunt of what your body can offer."

Anubis would lean in and kiss Sahar's ear, letting her usually stoic demeanor take a backseat for the time being as her lips touched her biggest fan and newest rival's ear. Sahar seemed to enjoy it, or so Anubis thought, but the Pharaoh was not content to remain in this hold forever. She found the wall with her arm and pushed, stumbling to the side, and dragging Anubis along with her. The Goddess almost lost her footing, as she wasn't expecting the push, and was not expecting Sahar to be able to drag her along in this fashion. She stumbled, one foot dragging along the ground for a second, wincing as she felt it scrape across the faux-stone. If it had been real stone, her foot would be opened up and bleeding slightly. But this fake material, though it did not feel good for her foot to move like that, kept it from being scraped at all.

Now, however, Anubis had lost her abdominal stretch. She still clung to Sahar, her arms wrapped around the Pharaoh's waist and the front of her body practically glued to the backside of the Pharaoh, but she did not have any specific hold to apply right now, and it was little more than a friendly hug.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:04 am

Sahar could hear the Goddess playful taunt her in a friendly manner as she stated she was looking forward to what the Pharaoh had in store for her.  She then felt a kiss on her ear, the purple hair wrestler couldn't believe how much her opponent was playing with her.  Sahar wasn't going to let the Goddess have her way with her despite the fact she somewhat enjoyed it. “Sorry but I want a turn and seeing as this is a once in a lifetime chance, I am not going to give it up.” stated the Pharaoh as she would then push against the wall which caused the two to somewhat lose balance.

Yet despite the fact that she had pushed against the wall, it seemed that the Goddess had not let go of her.  “A bit clingy aren't you my goddess?” stated the Pharaoh in a taunting manner as she now notice how Anubis was still holding on to her but did not have her in any kind of hold meaning that the Egyptian wrestler was free to act.  With that, the purple hair wrestler would attempt to push back and try to sandwich the divine wrestler between the wall and Sahar own body.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:32 am

Anubis was having trouble holding onto Sahar as her opponent sent them stumbling around the corridor, from one wall to the other. Sahar obviously wanted her chance at controlling Anubis, and she seemed intent on seizing that chance right now. Anubis was about to offer a retort to the royal wrestler's assertions, but before she could, Sahar pushed back, and sent Anubis right into the wall, before the Goddess could stop her with either her feet or with another wrestling hold.

"Kaayaagh!" Anubis would cry out, as she felt her back hit the faux-stone. While it was not actually stone and didn't leave any cuts, it stell felt like a heavy, solid material upon impact. It took Anubis's breath away when she was rammed into it, with Sahar's butt forcing its way into her belly and forcing even more air out of her. It almost seemed as though her jackal ears drooped down as she lost her breath. Her arms still hung around Sahar's body, but loosely, and Sahar could probably get out of the hug whenever she wanted.

"Huuugh...not bad..."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:44 am

It seemed the Pharaoh was finally taking control of the match.  “Remember my Goddess, it is I who decides if the people build temples to you and if you are worship as a Goddess.” stated Sahar in a taunting manner as she bash Anubis against the wall.  “Remember I can make you a minor Goddess who is barely worship and known.” stated the purple hair wrestler as she would then give Anubis a bit of breathing room before trying to bash her into the wall again.  Yes she did love and idolize the Goddesses but a little taunting couldn't hurt and it seemed fun to do.  She would continue this process, trying to keep bashing the Goddess with her back and rear several times, sandwiching her again and again verse the wall and the Pharaoh body.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:53 am

"Mmguh...so you think..." Anubis would reply, her chest heaving against the back of the Pharaoh and her breath coming in short drags after suffering from that impact. She was caught between a rock and a hard place, right now—almost literally. "Even a woman who is destined to become a goddess herself, and by whose decree temples are built and worship is given...cannot even begin to comprehend...the true breadth of the powers of a Goddess!"

Anubis had a penchant for long-winded speeches and proclamations of that sort, but unfortunately, she was not going to be able to continue this one any further. Sahar pulled herself forward, and then would throw her body back again, smashing Anubis into the wall once more and once again forcing all the air out of the jackal-eared Goddess's lungs. She repeated this process again, and again. Anubis was gasping for air and knew she needed to stop Sahar from continuing this process indefinitely.

As Sahar came back yet again, Anubis would reach down and try to grab onto her opponent's hips, pushing to keep some separation between them. She knew that she was too oxygen-deprived to successfully push Sahar away, but she had a plan. She would bring up a leg and place her foot against Sahar's rear end, then try to give the girl a hard shove with her foot, trying to use the kick to her butt to send Sahar sprawling forward, and to get a bit of breathing room for herself!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next