Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 237 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 237 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Lightning Tournament: Round 1: Akiha Kosha Vs. Neske Alapo

3 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Lightning Tournament: Round 1: Akiha Kosha Vs. Neske Alapo - Page 3 Empty Re: Lightning Tournament: Round 1: Akiha Kosha Vs. Neske Alapo

Post by Serpon Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:43 am

Akiha exhaled as she was let go as she would then put some distance between herself and Neske.  Though Akiha was willing to bite an opponent it was only when she was in a submission hold and wouldn't be able to escape, as in last resort.  Here, there was no need to bite, it was uncalled for, it was as if Neske had done it to disrespect her.  Thus, the Japanese wrestler glared at her attacker.  “You mind explaining what that was about, cause I felt you're now trying to disrespect me.” stated Akiha in a hostile tone.  She wanted to go all out and start breaking the rules to teach Neske a lesson, but she needed to stay calm, this was her first Pay Per View match.  Thus, she needed to win and would only cheat if she knew she could get away with or had no choice.

Lightning Tournament: Round 1: Akiha Kosha Vs. Neske Alapo - Page 3 3l9yoRWLightning Tournament: Round 1: Akiha Kosha Vs. Neske Alapo - Page 3 AjbwxKgLightning Tournament: Round 1: Akiha Kosha Vs. Neske Alapo - Page 3 DUhLLRtLightning Tournament: Round 1: Akiha Kosha Vs. Neske Alapo - Page 3 CDNLQYlLightning Tournament: Round 1: Akiha Kosha Vs. Neske Alapo - Page 3 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Lightning Tournament: Round 1: Akiha Kosha Vs. Neske Alapo - Page 3 Empty Re: Lightning Tournament: Round 1: Akiha Kosha Vs. Neske Alapo

Post by Clobber Jobber Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:47 am

"Disrespect you?!" Neske barked, taken aback by her opponent's comment. "You're the one going on about how I can't dish it out! Maybe I dished out more than you can chew!" Despite Neske's... poor choice of words, she figured she made her point enough. More importantly, this was the first opportunity where her opponent was off of her, and not maintaining her assault. With that in mind, Neske charged in herself this time, pushing off the turnbuckle and hoping to ram her shoulder into her opponent's chest.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:04 am

Akiha listened to her opponent argument before deciding to make a response back.  “Is that so, so why is the audience booing you and why the referee was threatening to disqualify you?  Usually, they boo me because I am a known heel, but you have somehow managed to get them on my side.  I am the one who is supposed to get booed not you.  Aren't you suppose to be a face?” stated Akiha in a frustrated tone as she tried to point out the facts.  The Japanese wrestler was taken by surprised by Neske charged and sent crashing down into the mat as the foreign opponent speared her.  The audience would continue to boo the foreign wrestler.

Lightning Tournament: Round 1: Akiha Kosha Vs. Neske Alapo - Page 3 3l9yoRWLightning Tournament: Round 1: Akiha Kosha Vs. Neske Alapo - Page 3 AjbwxKgLightning Tournament: Round 1: Akiha Kosha Vs. Neske Alapo - Page 3 DUhLLRtLightning Tournament: Round 1: Akiha Kosha Vs. Neske Alapo - Page 3 CDNLQYlLightning Tournament: Round 1: Akiha Kosha Vs. Neske Alapo - Page 3 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:17 am

A shred of confidence came back to Neske as her opponent hit the mat, but it was lost again tenfold as the boos and jeers of the crowd grew louder. Pangs of dread overcame her as the crowd turned against her, memories of being treated like a mad dog all flooding back. For a moment, Neske froze, mentally fighting the growing unease in her.

Soon, though, she came back to, and with a vengeance. "Fuck you!" she yelled with a stomp on her downed opponent, gritting her teeth as she did. "What the fuck is your problem?" Just then, a thought occurred to her. If Akiha was going to get in her head like this, the least she could do was return the favor. "Oh I know, it's because I'm all over your little girl toy, isn't it? You worried she'd go for trash like me? Or maybe... you just want that body for yourself!" she jeered with a smug grin.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:44 am

Akiha covered her chest with her arms, making an x.  She then heard what her opponent had to say as she tried to figure a way out of this situation.  Her opponent was now throwing insults at her before she then brought in Hisui in the picture.  Akiha became enraged at hearing this.  This was the first time anyone had truly pissed her off in a match.  Yet she was too busy being stomp to make a response to Neske statements.  She could now hear the audience cheer for her and decided try and roll away and not just from Neske but out of the entire ring.  If successful she would quickly pick herself up and see what her opponent would do next.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:53 am

Neske grinned devilishly as she continued her assault, finally on the offensive for once. Honestly, it didn't feel as good as she was imagining, but the fact of the matter was that it did feel volumes better than getting beat on herself, which was incentive enough not to stop in her eyes. Maybe the verbal insults were a bit much, but getting in people's heads was always Neske's strength, and after how the last few weeks had been going for her she needed every advantage she could get.

While Neske wasn't totally surprised that Akiha would make an attempt to escape her sudden advantage, but she was more than a little surprised when the younger Japanese girl rolled straight out of the ring. Neske stared blankly as her opponent tumbled to the floor outside the mat, ready to continue her assault when the referee began counting. It hadn't occurred to her that this was a way she could win, but as far as she was concerned, winning's winning. Sure, it wouldn't put on the best show, but if she could move up on this tournament so easily, Neske was happy to take the opportunity.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:44 am

Akiha tactic worked as she not only managed to get out of Neske assault but also out of the ring.  It seemed her opponent decided not to follow her and remained in the ring.  The referee now started to count her out, starting with a one.  Though Akiha knew she had a long time, it was a ten count and the each count was longer than a regular pin count.  Seeing as Neske was now just waiting inside the ring, Akiha would now try to make her way to the ring and try to slide in, assuming that her opponent didn't interfere.  If Neske tried to get close, Akiha would back out but she knew that the referee would also try to stop her opponent from interfering and would restart the count if she tried to.  If not then she would simply enter the ring and get in a defensive stance while glaring at her opponent.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:54 am

For a moment, Neske couldn't help but smile; her death box had suddenly become a safety box. As Akiha made her way back towards the ring, Neske moved towards her, intent on doing what she had to in order to keep her opponent outside. However, as she started to do so, the referee stepped in again, keeping her from knocking her opponent back out of the ring. Neske had no idea how close she was to being disqualified, so she complied, moving back towards to the center of the ring as Akiha climbed back in, glaring at the dutch girl with a pit of hate. And just like that, Neske's safety box became a death box once again.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:52 am

Akiha was about to back out as she then saw the referee interfere and send Neske back. It seemed her opponent was a bit afraid of the referee now. Thus, the Japanese wrestler could now enter the ring without any problem. She now glared at Neske with burning hate as she didn't say a single word to her opponent, simply letting her facial expression do all the talking for her. She wanted to break her, hurt her and teach her a lesson. Akiha would now charge Neske and jump into the air while then stretching both her legs out, attempting to hit her with another drop kicked as it had proven to be effective before. Hopefully, she could gain some momentum again before dishing out the real pain.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:02 am

Neske felt a different pit in her stomach from the one she had been feeling as she saw the expression on Akiha's face. This wasn't the same sense of morale-crushing depression that the boos of the crowd or the reprimanding of the referee brought upon her, this was fear, plain and simple. As the Japanese wrestler charged at her, Neske crossed her arms once again and braced for impact, but the sheer force of her opponent's fury knocked her off her feet, crashing her back into the mat. Maybe she had the time to get up, to respond, after this, but her brain wouldn't cooperate, and her body refused to move.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next