Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Simple Apology

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A Simple Apology - Page 3 Empty Re: A Simple Apology

Post by Clobber Jobber Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:54 am

Focusing on their little skirmish and the conversation at hand was a bit difficult for Neske, especially given that social interaction was not her forte by any means. "I- gah- I'm Dutch... er, from the Netherlands," she replied, trying to keep her arm from getting twisted out of shape while they kept the conversation going, "hence the accent." Hisui's second question broke Neske's resistance, and soon she found herself pretty much overpowered by the smaller girl almost purely out of embarrassment. "I... no one really taught me. I just kinda signed up," she replied nervously. "I had a lot of brothers growing up and I'd get into fights with them, but that's about it."

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:40 am

Hisui nodded her head as Neske told her that she was from Dutch. “Dutch, I see.” stated Hisui as she nodded her head.  “Sorry, I have not met may foreigners before.  I have a hard time telling accents apart.” stated Hisui as she continued to try to press forward as she started to make progress.  “You should get some training.  Me, Kohaku and Akiha have all had training.  I suggest you should get some training as well.” stated Hisui as she then let go and decided to back off.  “Should we go another round or try something else?” she stated while looking at Neske, wondering what move they should perform next.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:42 am

Almost getting down onto one knee, Neske breathed a sigh of relief as Hisui let go and took a step back. To Neske this seemed almost backwards. Wasn't the "soft" wrestling supposed to come after you were acquainted with a girl you knew, and not before? In any case, if there was an alternative, she'd rather go for that. And there was the offer of getting professional training. Neske wasn't sure how she felt about being trained to be a fighter. Sure, she didn't love getting beat up all the time, but she didn't want to make this her lifestyle, and once everything was said and done, it wasn't so bad. All the bruises and sores of her first match were in the past by now, after all.

"I... think I'll pass," she replied. "Maybe another time, but for now, I can keep doing what I'm doing." She rubbed the back of her head nervously as she thought for a second, "And yeah, maybe something else would be a good idea."

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:31 pm

Hisui nodded her head at Neske statement.  She may not agree with what she said, but she could respect her decision.  The girl knew the consequences and she could always change her mind later on.  She then heard how Neske wanted to try something else.  “Alright let us perform an Irish whip on each other and follow it up with an attack.  Do you want to start this one or shall I take the lead?” ask Neske as she then got into a grappling stance, ready to Irish whip Neske or be Irish whip herself.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:47 pm

Neske gulped at Hisui's suggestion. It seemed something, somewhere had read her thoughts about "soft" wrestling and decided to make her eat her words for it. She didn't really want to be on the receiving end of another beating, she already knew pretty well what Hisui was capable of... but she didn't really feel like she'd make the best romantic impression by hitting the girl she was trying to hit on.

Then again, maybe it would be better that way. Both of these girls seemed pretty serious about this whole wrestling business, and it was possible that showing a little grit would get some respect, which could potentially turn into affection. Maybe. A part of her mind scolded her for the thought, saying that she was just trying to avoid getting hit again, but by then she was already knee deep in action.

"Alright, here goes nothing," Neske sighed, grabbing Hisui by the arm and swinging her towards the ropes. As the smaller girl came rebounding back, Neske did the first thing that came to her mind, barreling into Hisui with a shoulder like she had during their match.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:37 am

Hisui nodded her head again as Neske decided to accept her idea at performing an Irish whip.  Though she wished that her opponent had a bit more resolve in her.  It seemed that she didn't like to attack her opponent, perhaps she was a Masochist, the maid would make sure to ask her opponent about it once this attack was done.  Speaking of attacks, Hisui soon found herself being grabbed and Irish whip, she hit the ropes but a bit to her surprise her foreign opponent had decided to follow her and knock her down as she hit Hisui with a shoulder slam.  “Gah.” yelped Hisui as she landed on the wrestling mat, holding her stomach.  If Neske didn't do anything, the maid would then start to pick herself up and get back on her feet, ready to continue the match.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:48 am

The sound of Hisui yelping out loud, followed by the loud "thump" as she hit the mat, was enough to snap Neske to reality, quickly and harshly. "Oh, shit!" she squealed, crouching over by Hisui and reaching under her head. "Shit oh shit... sorry... I'm sorry," she chittered, looking over the other girl to make sure she was okay. After a moment, she took a deep breath, grabbing Hisui's hand and helping her up as Neske got to her own feet. "I... don't really think I can do this. Can't we just sit down and talk or something?" She rubbed the back of her head nervously as she broke eye contact. "I know you take this seriously but... well, I just don't want to hurt you. I'm sure you can take it, but it feels wrong." There was a moment of silence before Neske looked back up, restoring eye contact. "Is that okay?"

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:35 am

Hisui was a bit surprised on how Neske reacted.  This was how a match was supposed to go, both sides were supposed to get hurt and test their strength but it seemed that Neske didn't want to take part in it as she was now apologizing to her and saying she didn't want to do this anymore.  “What will you do if we face each other in a match?  Will you simply give up.  Still if you wish to no longer continue I understand.  Maybe we should take a break or something?” stated Hisui in a neutral tone.  “I agree, we don't want Neske to do anything that might piss off Akiha more.  Best if we call it quits while we are ahead.” stated Kohaku as she smiled as she had a camera and had recorded the entire thing.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:55 am

If they faced each other in a match? The idea alone frightened Neske, given how utterly they destroyed her last time. Plus, now there was emotional investment on the line. Maybe this is how that manager of theirs would get back at her for... whatever she apparently did, though Neske really hoped not. "I, uh, well I kind of hope we don't end up facing each other in a match. Been there, done that and all, right?" she asked anxiously. "Maybe a break would be good. I guess if you want us to beat each other up or whatever we can, but first I'd just like to talk, okay?"

Kohaku's voice surprised Neske, and diverted her attention from the ring. If there was one effect that square space had that Neske hadn't anticipated, it was how it blocked out the world around like a charm, and she had completely forgotten that the older sister was there. So, that being said, she was less than pleased to see the perky young girl with a camera on hand. "W-what is that?!" she sputtered, starting to realize the implications of what was likely recorded. The stress of the situation was causing Neske to burn out fast, and she had to stop and take a few deep breaths to keep from wearing herself down. "P-please, can you stop recording? In fact," she turned to Hisui anxiously, "I can tell you two are super close, but can we get some privacy? And just talk like normal people? Please?"

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:48 pm

It seemed that Neske was more interested in talking than fighting.  She could understand why, sometimes people like to talk first before taking action.  In addition, she was a bit afraid of what would happen if they met in a match again after all Hisui and Kohaku had given her a beating like no other.  “Alright we can talk instead of wrestling.” stated Hisui as she took a neutral stance as she no longer intended to spar with her foreign partner.

Then it seemed Kohaku had stolen the spotlight as she spoke and was recording everything with her camera.  Hisui and Kohaku both smiled as they heard Neske panic a little before asking for her to put the camera away.  “Fine.” stated Kohaku in a slightly annoyed voice as she put the camera away.  Hisui was then shocked by Neske request as she wanted to talk to her alone.  “Alright, sister, can you give us a minute.” stated Hisui as Kohaku then puff in an annoyed tone.  “Fine but if anything happens, Akiha won't get a chance to get her revenge on you.” stated Kohaku as she then exited.  “Okay, its just you and me now.” stated Hisui as she waited to see what Neske wanted to say.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next