Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The First Hunt for Mana! Anampo vs. Honi

2 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The First Hunt for Mana! Anampo vs. Honi - Page 8 Empty Re: The First Hunt for Mana! Anampo vs. Honi

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:32 pm

Honi would join Anampo on the bench as she wanted to make sure that she's okay. She could use probably use a friend or two to help her become a better fighter. When Anampo says that her footwear shouldn't mean her feet should be attacked, Honi smiled in encouragement as she put an arm around the other girl's shoulder and said, "I know. Perhaps the fact you keep using moccasins instead of more protective footwear can give opponents an opportunity to find a weak spot. But I know you are a terrific fighter and the crowd loved you. Hell, you even have me a run for my money. Just a few tweaks and you'll surely win next time." She then catches sight of Anampo staring at her boots. "What?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

The First Hunt for Mana! Anampo vs. Honi - Page 8 Empty Re: The First Hunt for Mana! Anampo vs. Honi

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:04 am

Anampo, in the beginning of her time here, was a bit of a fragile and meek woman. She was slowly slipping into a maw of tainted thoughts and actions. And the slope she was falling from was ever steepening. She stares down at Honi's boots and still stares, even after Honi questioned her.

She looked back up to Honi. "L-Let me get a bit of payback..."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:42 pm

Honi looked a bit confused by Anampo's request after staring at her boots for quite some time now. All that and the next thing that comes to mind is payback? How did that happen? That didn't make any sense at all. But if it's going to help Anampo feel better, then the Maori girl had to go with it. Shrugging her shoulders, she would say, "Payback? Okay. How do you propose to do that?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:40 am

Anampo was becoming bold now. She frowns and points at Honi's boots. "Take them off. Become barefoot. Im going to do what you did to me..." She didnt come up with much better. Anampo already expressed before how she didnt like foot things. But it was more of a neutral thing, apparently.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:28 pm

Honi looked down at her own boots and then back at Anampo when she made her request. Somehow, she may have known this was going to happen while at the same time, she would've seen this coming. With a sigh, she would say, "Okay, if it makes you happy." She started to reach down and remove her boots, one after the other. She was soon barefoot and she looked to Anampo once more. "Alright, go ahead."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:16 pm

Unsure of what she was doing, Anmpo couldn't really back out of this anymore. She got down on one knee and picked up Honi's foot. She wade a nervous swallow before bringing her teeth up to bite on the ball of Honi's foot.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:36 pm

Honi could tell that Anampo was nervous about doing this even though she really wanted to make things even. She wouldn't rush her as she lets her take her time to pick up her foot. After one nervous swallow, the rabbit would take a bite on the ball of the Maori woman's foot. "Nngh..." grunted Honi softly as she can feel those teeth already on her foot and it was starting to hurt a bit. But she went through worse than this, so she would try to fight the pain as best as she could while Anampo continues.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:41 pm

She heard the woman make a pained noise. So at least Anampo was doing something right. The rabbit blushed a bit as she continues biting Honi's foot. The blush w-was very visible but Anampo didn't know that...

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:54 pm

Honi softly grunted and groaned as Anampo continued his biting on her foot. Her hands clenched up into fists as she remained seated, but the pain was making her squirm as it got stronger. She did notice the blush on the rabbit's face, but decided to keep quiet about it so she wouldn't embarrass her a lot. The Maori girl wondered though how long she's going to keep this up.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:09 pm

It wouldnt be too much longer. Only a few more moments until she finally released her teeth from Honi. She makes a few pants as she quietly backed away ans sar back down on the bench. She panted and looked at Honi. Her face was even more red.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next