Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 233 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 232 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Special Announcement

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A Special Announcement - Page 2 Empty Re: A Special Announcement

Post by zxn666 Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:48 am

Drake felt relieved when Masato Aida turned down Elenora's offer. "I'd like to see what you do now,]" Thomas drake thought happily, seeing Elenora's scheme derailed, "You're not going to win this time!"

He then heard Elenora's statement, an obvious attempt to make someone angry. Drake of course had regainsed enough of his cool to let that statement just slide off. "Thank goodness none of the girls are here," Thomas thought, "That one little phrase would probably be enough to set them off like a bomb! Why Megumi would be... oh crap," he noticed someone, three someones, who looked very familiar in the audience, "No, they can't be here!"

Indeed, Eclipse had decided to show up as well, uninvited for Thomas Drake knew if they came there could only be big trouble. The three girls wore their trenchcoats and sunglasses to hide their identities, but apparently Elenora had spotted them out. The entire crowd turned to look at them.

"What do we do now?"
"Make our big entrance?"
"It's a little bit late for that, don't you think?"
"Well then, since you're the leader, you do something!"'
"Elenora just insulted us, you know!"

One of the figures turned around with a sigh. She reached up and took off her overlarge sunglasses that hid not just her eyes but nearly half her face, placing them carefully in her pocket. Chigusa Yuuki, leader of Eclipse, faced a crowd of surprised reporters.

"Well, looks like we've been found out," Chigusa said calmly. She glared at Elenora quickly.

"Now I'm sure Mr. Aida did not mean Amami-chan was better than us," Chigusa said, "He probably meant that given the sheer level of skill difference, Haruka Amami wouldn't stand a chance. Isn't that right Mr. Aida?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:14 am

Masato gulped when he saw the Eclipse trio. Damn! I was careless! He couldn't even spare a glare towards Elenora, hurrying into damage control mode as he was.

But Chigusa's level-headed statement quickly restored his confidence in people's good will. "Yes! That's right, Miss Yuuki!" he sheepishly agreed. "I didn't mean it that way!"

Me and my big mouth...

Then he froze. He could swear he was feeling hot. Or rather, something beside him was burning.

Oh, shit.

Quite terrified, he risked a look to his right.

Haruka glowered at Chigusa. "What do you mean I won't stand a chance?" she demanded. The girl was offended by the accidental insinuation that she was helpless. "Just because I'm a kawaii doesn't mean I can't fight girls who are bigger than me! If Luci-chan-" she referred to the reigning kawaii champion "-resoundingly beat Dixie Clemets and other wrestlers who were bigger than her, I can certainly beat you!"

The tiny 4'11 idol jabbed a pugnacious finger at the much taller Mutoh Megumi. Haruka intentionally bypassed Chigusa, who was smaller and whom she was personally angry at, just to spite the Eclipse leader.

Masato groaned. Oh, no... "Now, Haruka," he began, "She didn't mean it that way..."

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:08 am

Chigusa saw Haruka jabbing a finger, pointing not at her but at her taller counterpart Megumi. She knew she had nettled Haruka, doing that deliberately.

"You say you can take any of us on?" Chigusa said. She laughed. "And picking Megumi first! Oh please!"

"Chigusa, you'd better stop," Megumi said, "You're going to make her really mad."

Atop the stage, Thomas Drake buried his face in his hands. Everything had gone wrong now. His most respectable idols were picking a fight, and the promotion was quickly turning into a massive mess.

"Well Elenora, you've really killed me this time," Drake muttered.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:21 am

"Yeah!" Haruka snapped. "You heard me right! I'll beat her first! You'll be..." She briefly struggled for words. Her eyes lit up. "A side dish! Yeah, that's right! You're just a side show! She-" still pointing at Megumi in a form of backhanded praise "-is surely stronger than you! I don't need to beat you, I just need to beat her! Beating her means I can beat you easily!"

"Haruka!" Masato pleaded. "Please stop! This is all just a big misunderstanding! Chigusa-san, please don't mind Haruka-"

Just as planned, Elenora congratulated herself.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:34 am

Now Chigusa was getting angry. "Now you listen here," she said, "You want to try and take any of us on? Fine, go ahead! As the leader of Eclipse, I accept this challenge for my team! You want to go through with this? You want to see who is really better? I'll tell you this up front, don't expect any mercy from us."

Megumi facepalmed herself. "She's gone and done it," Megumi thought, "Dammit Chigusa, this is the last thing we need."

Tomomi meanwhile walked up to Chigusa's side and grabbed her arm. "Don't get so worked up now," she said, "There'n no point in stooping to the level of children."

At this point, Thomas Drake was about to have a heart attack. "What have you done?!" Thomas thought. No doubt Elenora was pleased at completely messing everything up.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:09 am

"C-children?" Haruka exclaimed. "Grrr... you're first, pinky!" she yelled at Tomomi. "Then her!" She shook her fist at Megumi. "Then last and definitely least-"

Masato clamped his hand on Haruka's mouth before she could fire off another volley of vitriol at Chigusa. "I duly apologize!" he begged. "Please disregard what Haruka said! She didn't mean it!"

"Mmmphhhh!" Haruka glared at Chigusa in challenge, though she didn't struggle against Masato.

Elenora was silently laughing to herself. Perfect, just perfect... thus a feud is born...

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:20 pm

"Alright then, Tomomi, you'll have the honors of fighting and winning against Ms. Amami first," Chigusa said. Tomomi looked at her wide-eyed with shock.

"Ehh? But I didn't agree to this!" Tomomi protested. Chigusa glared at her, silencing her.

Megumi walked to the other side of Chigusa. "You know, I really think we shouldn't do this..." Megumi said. Chigusa cut her off with a wave of her hand.

"You want look like a coward in front of this little pipsqueak?" Chigusa said, pointing at Haruka.

Thomas Drake decided that this little scene had gone on far too long. He got off the stage and tried to make his way through the crowd to reach Chigusa and Haruka before they started fighting right there.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:58 pm

Being called 'pipsqueak' was the last straw for Haruka. She could soak up most any brutal wrestling move and keep coming back for more, could accept being belittled without complaint. But bring up her size...

Masato yelped as his feet were stomped. Haruka hadn't been intending to hurt him, but she was so angry that she forgot herself. And he did end up releasing her-

"PIPSQUEAK!!!"

-so that Haruka stormed towards Chigusa with a grimacing Masato desperately hopping after her.

"You- you- you hentai idol!" Haruka yelled, knowing enough about Chigusa to know her opponent had done quite some naughty things both in-ring and outside the ring (or so the gossip column alluded to).

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:11 pm

"H-hentai?" Chigusa was nearly shaking in anger now. That statement brought up embarassing memories of the near past. Chigusa's hands clenched into fists, she was about to go up and show Haruka who was really the better idol. Megumi, seeing things were not well, grabbed Chigusa's other arm, while Tomomi pulled harder on her backwards.

"You, you be quiet!" Chigusa said, "You think I've done some perverted things? What about you and that nice little match you had with Luci Lollipop?"

Drake was almost through the crowd now, pushing aside reporters to get to his idols and hold them back. He brushed past Elenora, hoping to get to them with no interference.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:44 pm

Haruka's face rivaled a California wildfire. She did stall in her tracks as the reporters let out oohs. (At least she did better than Masato, who tripped and fell flat on his face upon hearing that. He knew exactly what Chigusa was talking about; he'd been a step away from the final orgasm Haruka and Luci had shared.)

"T-that was an accident!" the highly embarrassed Haruka stammered. "We were tied up and dizzy! Neither of us wanted that!" She became angry again. "Not like you who chose to do hentai in front of a live audience!"

Elenora gracefully moved out of Thomas Drake's way. At least the rest of her body did. Her foot, though, was unobtrusively thrusting out to trip Thomas. And seeing Thomas was generally aimed at Megumi...

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next