by Yori Yesterday at 9:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Yesterday at 6:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 4:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Yesterday at 4:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 131 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 129 Guests :: 2 Bots

APlaying, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Very Special Challenge!

2 posters

Go down

A Very Special Challenge! Empty A Very Special Challenge!

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:29 am

Himeko Akan:

Himeko was eager for tonight as she got dressed in the locker room. Tonight she’d be making a challenge to the friction locker room. It was an special challenge too! Himeko needed a match for Avalanche, and seeing as she wasn’t a champ with a fancy belt or anything, she needed a tough opponent. So tonight she’d go right to the ring and demand the toughest opponent possible come out and face her. So after putting on her tight, white one piece and black boots, the giantess would head out to make her appearance.

The woman’s theme would play as she walked out of the entrance. With her arms held high as she waved to the cheering fans, Himeko would make her way down the ramp towards the squared circle. The friendly giantess would even give a few fans a high five before being handed a mic and climbing up the ring apron. Then, after stepping through the ropes, the big woman would start to speak to the fans surrounding her.

“Heeeeellloooo! Thank you all for coming! And thank you for supporting me!” Himeko would shout with a quick bow in the middle of the ring. “I’m glad to see you’re all in such high spirits! Today’s a very important day, you know? Hehehe! And here’s why!” the giantess said before pausing briefly.

“Today! Is! Challenge! Day!” Himeko shouted with emphasis on each word that earned her a roaring pop from he crowd. “It’s a special challenge today, as well! You see! I need find a match for Avalanche. And what better way than to make a challenge to the friction locker room!? SO! Whoever wants to test themselves against the giantess, come out! Don’t be shy! Show yourself…and accept my AVALANCHE…CHALLENGE! Himeko declared while bouncing on her feet and staring eagerly at the entrance. She couldn’t wait to see who would accept her challenge!

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

A Very Special Challenge! Empty Re: A Very Special Challenge!

Post by HighFly Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:49 am

Alaina was backstage watching the massive powerhouse on TV. Alaina was big, but this woman was downright huge! She saw no one coming out to challenge her at Avalanche, so Alaina decided that perhaps she should test herself by going up against someone who forced the amazon to use a different method of winning than usual. Alaina made her way towards the ramp grabbing a mic along the way. When she appeared in the arena the crowd roared as she smiled, seeming eager to accept the challenge of the giant woman.

"Hi Himeko, it is great to meet you and I am more than happy to show the fans that the bigger the loudmouth the harder they get slammed." Alaina said with a grin. "I am here to accept your challenge and tell you how much I look forward to beating you in front of a huge crowd at Avalanche!"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:23 am

Himeko was tapping her foot for a little bit as she waited on someone to take her challenge. For a second she was worried that no one would take her challenge since she was such a formidable woman. However, the giantess smiled wide as she watched the Amazon herself make her appearance. Alaina Sanders was the perfect opponent for her! She was strong and muscular as well, but not as big as the giantess. This also gave her a speed advantage, though. So it'd be the perfect battle between the Amazon and the Giantess.

Each of them were the embodiment of their nicknames. Alaina, muscular and skilled like the amazons of old. Himeko, powerful and giant-like in size. Both of these traits gave her an edge, but also falling short in terms of speed compared to Alaina. Just thinking about their bout made Himeko giddy with anticipation!

"Heheh! It's great to meet you too...but don't get too cocky, Amazon! I know you're one of the best! But I'm not exactly a push over either!" the woman warned her future opponent while wagging her finger at brunette. "I plan to come out with a win at Avalanche. But either way...we'll put on a great show! The only question is...what match is enough for two women like us!?" Himeko shouted out as she looked to all the fans for ideas.

"Any suggestions?" she'd ask the crowd members who'd shout options in response. Cage matches, Hell in a cells, and submission matches were a few that the giantess heard. Someone even shouted 'Exploding Deathmatch' as a suggestion, which made her kinda nervous to be honest!

"What about you, Amazon? What match is right for the two of us?" Himeko asked with a big smile. It'd be rude to exclude Alaina from his decision, after all. She was the one who accepted the challenge, so it was only right that Alaina had the final say on their match type.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:21 am

Alaina was silent a moment as she spoke. She knew it was a big show which deserved a big match. Given the fact that she was the smaller woman involved for once it seemed like everything about this was big! "This is nice and simple..... but not easy. Last woman standing." Alaina said as she crowd roared with approval. Alaina nodded her head and clapped along, happy that most everyone in the arena felt the same way Alaina did about the match type. "We will hammer one another and as big as you are you won't be able to keep me down. I've been up against other women nastier than you and come out on top. In fact I defeated Jessica Wright in a last woman standing match to defend my Entropy title... probably the crown jewel title defense of my reign." Alaina said with a wink, recalling what she considered the best match of her career.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:57 am

Himeko nodded along as Alaina spoke about their match type. Last Woman Standing. The mere mention of those words in that order was making the giantess all fireworks and candy on the inside. So with the the match type announced, Himeo only had one thing to say. "YES! I'm totally in! Let's do that!" the rotund woman shouted while bouncing happily on her two feet like a child.

"But there's just one thing you should know! I am probably as far away as they come from being like Jessica. She's really mean...HOWEVER, I am still one of the toughest fighters around Alaina. You're not exactly mean either...and yet you still came on top over her. So here's my point...while I'm not nasty at all...that doesn't mean I'm at disadvantage. If anything, you and me are on the same playing field." Himeko explained to the amazon. "So at Avalanche...I'm going to show you just how hard a giantess can hit...and we'll see if you can still manage to stand tall!" she would say before flexing her strong arms for Alaina.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:56 am

Alaina stood and watched Himeko show off... and the woman did have quite an impressive figure to show. Alaina tilted her head to the side and did a mock clap as Himeko did her routine. "I won't deny that your size and shape are quite impressive. I know it won't be easy. However, I have more experience in the ring here and that will carry me through to a victory. Besides just because I am smaller doesn't mean that I can't throw you around too." Alaina said with a wink before she did a small pose down, flexing and showing off a bit herself.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:01 am

Himeko watched as the Amazon spoke about experience and still being able to throw her around. However, while the giantess was the rookie in this case, she still had a lot of experience outside of Friction. Himeko worked hard to get here, and she was still working hard to stay. So the white clad general wasn't going to allow herself to fall behind. She was going to Avalanche, and she was going to take Alaina down!

"Heh, ok ok! Even from over here I can tell you've got strong muscles...and I doubt I'm too big for you to throw. You're the amazon, after all! But that just makes me wanna beat you more, Alaina! So at Avalanche, you bring your best, and I'll bring mine. That way we can see just who will be the one left standing!" Himeko explained while pointing at the flexing Amazon. "So good luck, Alaina-san! And for accepting my challenge...ARIGATO!" the giantess would shout before bowing to and thanking the muscular woman. Himeko had a lot of training she'd need to do in order to face Alaina, but she knew it'd all be worth it once their match came around.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:01 am

"Thanks, and good luck to you too! We will have quite the match at Avalanche and I doubt anyone watching will be disappointed! I can't wait to see you there." Alaina said as she nodded and bowed to Himeko before waving to the crowd. Alaina took a second to acknowledge them all before she herself handed the mic to a stage worker nearby, disappearing to the backstage area. She was smiling in anticipation of the matchup, she hadn't looked forward to a match like this in a very long time indeed.....

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down