by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 155 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 155 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Special Mob Training(For Jessica)

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Special Mob Training(For Jessica) Empty Special Mob Training(For Jessica)

Post by zxn666 Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:51 am

Corey had given her idea to help Yui become a better fighter some serious thought, deciding to help out the girl. She knew there would be trouble in Yui's future, as the girl seemed totally incapable of being a proper fighter and yet was in a vicious wrestling league. Corey had played nice with Yui. She had not even tried to hurt the girl any more than she had to. There were many sadistic people in AFW, however, and some will take advantage of her.

Corey took out her cell phone. She did not know Yui's number, but that did not matter, she could get it easily. She pressed a button, dialing a speeddial number. "Yes?" an automated female voice said. "I need the phone number of Yui Kanno," Corey said tersely. "Will that be all?" the voice said. "Yes," Corey responded. "Request processed. The number is -------." the voice said. Corey quickly took the number and dialed it, hoping Yui would pick up.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Special Mob Training(For Jessica) Empty Re: Special Mob Training(For Jessica)

Post by Jessica Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:15 am

Yui was sleeping by the time Corey called. Mako woke up at its owner's side and bit her hair to make her wake up. Pretty confused,Yui woke up and picked up the phone,very nervously. Who could it be? The last person she imagined it could be was Corey. She pressed the button to respond the call and nicely asked.

"Yes? Who is it?"

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:06 pm

"Is this Yui Kanno?"Corey said, "This is Corey Sniper. We had a match a few days ago. Say, I'm wondering, would you like to become stronger? I'll help you out if you do." Corey got in her car and turned the ignition on. "I'll come pick you up at your place," Corey said, "There's a special place I want to show you."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:47 pm

"Really? Ooookay...If you say so...I'll wait for you at the entrance of my apartment." Yui hopped up and down in excitment. "Finally! I will become stronger and then I will be able to defeat her!" She cheerfully said as she dressed up in her school outfit and picked Mako up,putting it onto her shoulder. She opened the door of her apartment and went all the way down the stairs. She sat on a little bench and waited for Corey to come and pick her up.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri May 01, 2009 4:53 am

Corey drove through the streets of the city, looking at the map that the cell phone provided. She swerved through the streets, her Audi's motor roaring as she drove at top speed, the only speed she was willing to drive at. Soon, she saw the apartment complex Yui stayed at. She slowed down and pulled up right to the bench Yui was sitting on, rolling down her windows.

"Heya," Corey said, "Get in, I'll take you somewhere special."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Fri May 01, 2009 5:00 am

Yu's eyes were shining. The first thing she reached to say was "Wow! What an amazing car!" . Mako hopped up and down on its owner's shoulder and almost fell from it. Yui cheerfully opened the door and got in the car,really amazed by all of this. She turned around to look at Corey,asking with a suspicious expression in her face.

"Did you buy this car or......did you steal it?"

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri May 01, 2009 5:26 am

"This? It was a gift," Corey said, "From my sister in America." Corey sighed when she thought of her sister. She took out a pair of sunglasses from the side door compartment and put them on, hiding her eyes from Yui. She did not want to show that her eyes had filled with tears.

Corey drove onto the highway leading out of the city. Within a few minutes, the both of them had left the city behind and were headed for the mountains of central Japan. Corey did not say where she was heading to.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Fri May 01, 2009 11:15 am

"Hey...I think we're already out of the city...Where are you planning to take me to?" Yui asked nicely as she turned back to see the figure of the city vanish in matter of seconds. They were just too far to be able to see it. She sat down again and started to play for a while with Mako,trying to entertain herself for a while. She actually noticed that Corey was secretly crying. She had some kind of ability that made her able to tell if the people she is talking to is crying or not. But she didnt say a word,thinking it could be a little weird if she asks.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri May 01, 2009 9:49 pm

Corey reached a finger under her sunglasses and wiped away the tears that had gathered. She turned off the highway into a small country road leading into the mountains. After a while, they reached the entrance to an old Shinto shrine. Corey stopped the car.

"We're here," Corey said, "This place belong's to a friend of mine." She got out of the car and headed through the gates, walking directly inside.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sat May 02, 2009 1:15 pm

"Hey,wait for me!" Yui yelped at Corey as she suddenly got out of the car. She walked right beside of her for a while,looking around. What she saw awakened her curiosity. Mako also looked around,feeling a little curious and hungry.

"What are we going to do here?"

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next