Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A Special Announcement

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A Special Announcement Empty A Special Announcement

Post by zxn666 Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:17 pm

Thomas Drake leaned on the podium, chatting with the reporters present. He had called a special press conference to reveal his company's new project, and attempt to generate as much of a stir as possible. Soon, all the reporters had gathered in the room, each one sitting in their assigned seats. A cameraman gave the signal for the press conference to start. Thomas stood up straight, took a deep breath, and began speaking in his low baritone voice.

"Starlight Productions Inc. has been expanding ever since reaching into the Asian market," Thomas began, "We have moved into music, movies, television, anime, even wrestling." He paused to take a breath. "Now, I am going to make an announcement. Starlight Productions is proud to announce the formation of their first all-idol group!" Her waved his hand. The screen behind him flared into life, showing a PV. The speakers around the room immediatly began playing music, with the voices of the three main idols of Starlight Productions singing their song.

"I am announcing the formation of Eclipse!" Thomas said, throwing his arms into the air. The song "nO limiT" played softer over the speakers to make him more easily heard. "Eclipse is a band made of three idols: Chigusa Yuuki, the leader, Megumi Mutoh, and Tomomi Watanabe. I'm sure none of them needs any kind of introduction. Eclipse's first live will be next week, in the AFW arena! I am calling all the fans of music out there to come out and partayyyy!"

He cleared his throat. "That will be all. I will be taking questions now."

(Any player can respond to this announcement)

zxn666

Back to top Go down

A Special Announcement Empty Re: A Special Announcement

Post by Yatori Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:07 am

Elenora Drake stood up. The AFW reporter bore no relation to Thomas, blood or otherwise, despite their sharing surnames. Indeed she was displeased when people made the mistake of attributing any sort of relationship between them. That made her rather biting when it came to interviewing Thomas. The Press Corps thus prepared themselves for fireworks.

"Mr. Drake," Elenora calmly began, "I admit to being curious. The formation of Eclipse itself is indeed a milestone in wrestling and idol histories.

"However, Eclipse and its members were preceded by other idol girls in AFW. I name Amami Haruka as such an example. In fact, I seem to recall that Miss Amami was the first idol to join AFW. You could say that she inspired other idol girls to follow suit."

Elenora's eyes were piercing. "Please tell me, Mr. Drake: What sets the idols of Eclipse apart from Miss Amami and all the others?"

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:33 am

"Ah sh*t," Thomas Drake thought when Elenora got the first question, "Why her? Where's my Gannon button?" (OOC: referring to Stephen Colbert's famous White House Correspondents Speech skit)

He felt the barrage she dealt at him like a cannon, deflating his recently inflated ego so quickly the man nearly deflated with it. "Ah, well, about that," Thomas was certainly flustered. "Dammit Thomas, compose yourself!" he thought, "You're the upstart President of a company that's taking over the world entertainment markets! Don't bomb it here!"

He cleared his throat again. When he spoke, it was with the same composed baritone that he used before.

"While it is certainly true that Miss Haruka Amami was the first idol to join AFW," Thomas said, "Starlight Productions does not have any rights to her work or her status. I do admit, however, that as president of Starlight I would be pleased if she should join my company. What sets Eclipse apart from Miss Amami is how these three have decided to form their own group. Yes, I admit it, I had no prior knowledge of this before they told me, and they kinda forced me into agreeing."

He smiled sheepishly, "Anything else?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:03 am

(OOC: lol Colbert lol)

Veteran reporters familiar with Elenora could have sworn she smiled slightly as she grilled Thomas over his own confidence. Still, she did not take the offer to plunge another dagger into Thomas. That was for someone else to accept.

"Yes, Mr. Drake, we'd like to say something."

The speaker was none other than a rather serious looking Aida Masato. And beside him was a blushing Amami Haruka herself. Standing at the back of the room, they heard everything- including Thomas' offer to admit Haruka into Starlight Productions- while remaining fairly unseen.

Elenora's smile became more pronounced now. The chilled reporters nearest her wisely moved away.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:17 am

"Oh not them," Thomas thought, "Of all people, why? Does God have a vendetta against me?"

His confidence in tatters, Thomas Drake gathered his wits and decided to face his new opponent head on. It wasn't like he had much of a choice though. He could only shoot Elenora a dirty glance.

"Mr. Masato! So good to see you!" Thomas said, "And I see you've brought Miss Amami with you as well."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:43 am

Elenora didn't smirk at Thomas. She didn't need to. She was thoroughly enjoying herself. Most unprofessional, but she wasn't perfect.

"I'm glad to meet you, too, Mr. Drake," Masato greeted. "We came here because we were told we needed to see something important."

He glanced at Elenora rather coldly. Clearly he disapproved of being used as a weapon without his knowledge. The reporter merely smiled back.

"Anou, I have something to say," Haruka shyly brought up.

"Could I borrow a mike?" Masato asked. He handed the appliance to his ward.

"Drake-san," Haruka began, "I congratulate you and the members of Eclipse for your successful formation and debut. I wish you the best in everything you do.

"I am also honored that you would gladly accept me into your company if I asked to join. You are a very kind and generous man.

"However," she added, "I want you to know that I am very happy with Masato-kun's- I mean," she blushed, "Mr. Aida's services. I won't be joining your company in the near future. I'm sorry. Please do not take this as a sign that I dislike your company."

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:12 am

"See something important?" Thomas thought, "Elenora again no doubt. But it seems they're not here for anything bad."

Thomas knew that they had heard everything, including the offer to buy Haruka Amami, which he had said almost in jest. He knew she wasn't going to join his company, not when her career was soaring, and although he could never have enough idols, he didn't need her. Though now seeing her for the first time in real life, Drake couldn't help but wished he had her.

"Her shy demeanor," Thomas thought, "Ah, so cute!"

He cleared his throat and began to speak again. "Well, that is a shame," he said, "Mr.Aida, please forgive my rashness in offering your charge a deal. Now, to the next question..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:23 am

Haruka smiled at the smooth way things had gone. Even Masato looked pleased, bidding Thomas "Don't worry, Mr. Drake, we weren't offended at all."

"Mister Drake," Elenora again asked, "How true is it that you have plans to have one of your talents feature in a match with Miss Amami in the near future?"

Startled, Masato and Haruka instantly swung on Elenora, then on Thomas.

"A match?" Haruka stammered.

"A match with one of the established and most popular idol wrestlers of AFW would surely accomplish wonders for Eclipse's popularity," Elenora was saying.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:00 am

This caught Drake by surprise. "What are you playing at Elenora?" Thomas thought. He looked at Haruka's small form, noting that she was a Kawaii. He also noted that all of Eclipse was above Kawaii level, though none of them were that much better physically.

"Such a match would have to have Miss Amami's consent, and the consent of one of Eclipse's members," Thomas said, "I am not authorized to make such a decision." It was his only safe answer.

But of course he was considering a match in that devious mind of his. Elenora was right, a match would be a huge publicity boost to Eclipse. No doubt it could be arranged, he could proabaly strong-arm Tomomi into doing it. Chigusa and Megumi, however, would devour him alive if he tried such a thing without their consent. Drake shuddered when he thought about it. "Those two are way to tsundere," Drake thought.

But maybe it could be arranged after all. In the crowd of reporters, other unannounced guests had showed up. Indeed, three mysterious figures, dressed in overlarge trenchcoats, were in the corner rapidly conversing. They had hoped to not be noticed, but now with a challenge thrown square into Drake's lap, they could not stay quiet much longer.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:22 am

"Miss Amami?" Elenora smoothly changed targets at a drop of the hat. "What do you say to a match with a member of Eclipse? It would do them and you good, would you not agree?"

Suddenly the focus of every pair of eyes in that room, Haruka did a good job of being cutely nervous while her feet were rooted to the floor. "Ah... well... I... uh..." How big are the Eclipse girls? Are they bigger than me? Are they heels? No, I don't think they're heels...

Masato put himself in between his ward and her interrogator. Though not much taller than Haruka, he was made of sterner stuff. "I'm sorry, Miss Drake," he intervened, "But Haruka won't be taking any matches from anyone in Eclipse any time soon. Those girls are not in the same class as Haruka."

What Masato meant by his last sentence was that the Eclipse girls were much bigger than Haruka. Of course, someone as devious as Elenora could make that overprotective but innocent statement sound otherwise, especially to people as tsundere as the three trench coat newcomers, whom she had sensed more than spotted visually.

"Well said, Mr. Aida," she congratulated him. (Masato, knowing better that to take that as truthful praise, realized he had made a gaffe which was now being taken advantage of.) "I'm sure you decide what is best for your talent."

Elenora aimed a brief glance at Thomas as if implying Unlike someone who is too afraid of his talents to act like a man. "And I'm sure Miss Amami completely outclasses any member of Eclipse, or even all three of them combined..." That was for the threesome in the back.

Last edited by 123 on Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Better ending this way)

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next