Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 124 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 124 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Aniek Rietveld vs Karen Starring-Giant Rumble Gone Wrong

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Aniek Rietveld vs Karen Starring-Giant Rumble Gone Wrong - Page 3 Empty Re: Aniek Rietveld vs Karen Starring-Giant Rumble Gone Wrong

Post by scorn53 Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:26 am

Karen let out a small glee as she finally got some success, knocking the bigger woman onto her back. The glee soon went with another crushing scissor, the matters made worse by being forced to stare her opponent straight in the eyes as she crushed and grinded her, again their chests coming into full contact. Karen knew again that she didn't want to sit in this, and threw some hard elbows down, sharply, at pressure points in Anieks upper thighs.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Aniek Rietveld vs Karen Starring-Giant Rumble Gone Wrong - Page 3 Empty Re: Aniek Rietveld vs Karen Starring-Giant Rumble Gone Wrong

Post by LunarOcean Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:42 am

"Mmmmm, really?" Aniek suppressed a grunt as her thighs were pounded a few times, tensing reflexively and loosening a little. However she wasn't going to try and muscle it out. Leaning forward, she grabbed Karen's head and yanked her closer, forcing her ample breasts to flatten themselves against Aniek's voluptuous puppies. This close, she'd grab her arms and then push them both to the sides, aiming to get on top of her.

Squeezing her legs together, Aniek then would slam her hands over her head, pressed body to body in a pin. There was no referee counting however. Aniek used her weight to squish Karen against the mat, but her focus was on her crotch, now rubbing up and down Karen's in an attempt to get her to soften up.

"If you are so un-receptive to my calls... I'm having doubts about being here Karen." She said with a slight sigh, pressing down with a squishing crotch-thrust.

Add me on Discord: LunarOcean#8452

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:48 am

Karen again thought she was getting somewhere, before she found herself quickly rolled over. Her hands pinned above her head, her face went a bright red with that first grind, her teeth bared as she let out a small moan. She caught an embarrasing eye contact with Aniek, before shutting them altogether, trying to then wiggle her arms free.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:52 am

The pressing on her crotch soon was joined by a pressing on her entire body. Aniek lowered her face close and soon, Karen's breasts were swallowed under the dutchwoman's, her upper chest now being crushed into. Her air would be forced out by a powerful belly, flexing hard as it drove into her's and easily defeated any muscle tension she would have. Aniek stared into her eyes, pondering and analyzing while she lightly rocked her body up and down in small, sexy rubs that would send tightening tingles of sensation up her whole body. With her size and strength advantage-

"You're trapped. I can go further... or you can submit and improve your attitude next time."

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:53 am

Karen would try to turn her head, and her moans increased. "We are suppose to be wrestling!" she'd moan out, trying still to free her arms, her legs starting to shake and spasm a little from a mix of pain and enjoyment. "Get off!"

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:58 am

"This is a pin." Aniek's muscles expanded and Karen's would flatten out under them. "A full body pone. You do understand the existence of hentai matches I hope." Aniek's calm narration was at odds with her crushing power. Karen was practically buried under her. She wasn't humping her but she was slowly crushing her and for some, that was a turn on. She looked as calmly as she could, waiting for Karen's strength and spirit to give out.

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:03 am

Karen was indeed starting to struggle under the weight of the woman. Aniek's sheer heftiness had come into play with the squash, and Karen was finally beginning to comprehend just how heavy she was. She was in a tight spot, literally, and tried to turn her head fully, trying to keep her breath constant, even with that long squash ontop of her.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:17 am

As quickly as her sexual torture began, it ended. Breasts loudly unstuck from one another and sweat patches were visible on Aniek's sports bra. Pulling Karen up to her feet, she wrapped her arms under her armpits. It might leave her open, but Karen was clearly not in much of a fighting mood after having had the fierceness forced out of her.

"I'm not going to end this softly Karen." She said, right before her wrists crossed over her lower and upper back. Breasts mushed into familiar breasts, an iron belly met a panting core, and the space between them became nonexistent. Pacing around as she steadied herself, the poor girl's womanliness was forced to be crushed against a superior one!

Shifting left and right, Aniek's strong breasts took turns mashing down on the corresponding pair of Karen while her belly steadily expanded and exhaled, forcing Karen's belly to pay tribute in warmth and submission.

"Do you submit?"

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:21 am

Karen tried her best to roll from under the heavyweight, her face going increasingly red from the hard compression. To her luck, her opponent thankfully let off. To Karens bad luck, forcing a grunt, she was yanked to her feet, almost easily, her front coming into contact with the bigger womans.

She again was dumbstruck, as her giant opponent wrapped around her, keeping her pressed against her frame. Karen was too shocked and confused to throw a counter, even with her arms free, as the Giant woman grinded her more and more.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:24 am

Taking that as a no, the woman bent her legs and ran off in a sprint, rocking Karen against herself as she charged towards a corner. When she was close enough, she released her and spread out her limbs, fully flexing herself to utterly flatten Karen against herself in a charging splash. She'd bounce against the girl before thrusting herself forward and bodying her into the padded corner.

"You should give up. Stubbornness won't help."

Her legs went over the first rope and her arms grabbed Karen's, pulling them between the middle and top ropes. Completely trapped, she kept the woman squished tightly against her own body, waiting for her to submit.

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next