Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 121 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 121 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Aniek Rietveld vs Karen Starring-Giant Rumble Gone Wrong

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Aniek Rietveld vs Karen Starring-Giant Rumble Gone Wrong - Page 2 Empty Re: Aniek Rietveld vs Karen Starring-Giant Rumble Gone Wrong

Post by scorn53 Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:32 am

Karen knew she was in trouble, as her massive foe got near full hold of her. She refused to give that shriek of pain as her arms were bent, even more so as Aniek rolled her. She knew she'd have extreme difficulty getting out of this one. "Hey...this is...suppose to be training!" she'd yell out inbetween harsh compressions on her waist.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Aniek Rietveld vs Karen Starring-Giant Rumble Gone Wrong - Page 2 Empty Re: Aniek Rietveld vs Karen Starring-Giant Rumble Gone Wrong

Post by LunarOcean Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:38 am

"Finally, talking now." The crushing pressure and bending stopped as Aniek let go, rolling Karen off of her. She offered a hand to help her up. "If you'd like to train, give me an idea of what you want. Holds? Submissions? Strikes? Ground game?" She huffed and went to lean against the rope, letting her shoulders go over the top rope and leaving her breasts wobbling on the sides. "But if I were to start, I'd say you lack good strategy. When I went for your waist, where was your knee against my gut or your elbows into my shoulders? It's not a good idea to try and hold down someone you know can bench press you with ease."

Finished, she stepped back to the centre of the ring but didn't go into a fighting pose. "I have the feeling you've never experienced what some of the more... adventurous girls do when they have someone comfortably in their grasp. Keep your guard up and you won't have to."

Add me on Discord: LunarOcean#8452

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:45 am

Karen timed her rise, spending time on all fours to get some breath. Her eyes went up and matched her opponents as she gave her advice. To the cocky Karen, it was more of an insult if anything-she didn't need advice, she was just off to a bad start-in her mind. She waited for her opponent to bounce off the ropes, and would suddenly stand, her arms trying to snake around the bigger woman, hopefully too quickly for one of the counters she just listed.

"How bout this for starters!"

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:50 am

"Hm?" Aniek was calm. Not oblivious to the strong arms that had captured her but recognizing they weren't as strong as her's. However, she had a much different kind of counter on her mind. She smiled at Karen as if she was a cute little girl trying to impress her friend. She wasn't going to take this well.

Aniek leaned her head forward and pressed her lips right onto Karen's. Her hands went for the back of her head, forcing her deeper into an aggressive kiss. Prying open her lips with her own, she licked and sucked audibly, pushing and rubbing up against her with her breasts. Karen's were quite big but Aniek's were bigger, denser, and squishing her's against her own chest!

Once Karen was sufficiently distracted, her arms would then squeeze around Karen's whole body, arms included, and force her into a crushing bearhug!

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:55 am

As Karen got ahold of the bigger woman, she considered her next move. Not much time was given for the consideration mind, as that deep kiss counter came in. Karen's face turned a deep shade of red as Aniek forced her head to remain; Karen was nearly dumbstruck, completely frozen as the bigger woman pressed hard against her. The woman's enormous chest pressing on her own didn't help one bit.

Karen was woken up somewhat, as Aniek forced her arms around her, giving a firm crush, the big blondes eyes widening as she realised she was just caught in a enourmous bearhug!

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:02 am

"If you're going for a hug, you better get something out of it."

With her arms trapped against her sides and her strong body crushed into Aniek's godly form, the young woman would be able to feel every individual ab pressing into her belly. In the meantime, her breasts would be squished flat by Aniek's dense mounds. They looked soft and nice but pressed this hard they were stressing her collarbone area as they spread out like jam and mashed into her. Aniek leaned back and rubbed Karen up against herself in a short motion that would make her own tensing abs grind into the blonde's. Whereas previously they walled up against each other like water and oil, now Karen would be able to feel them bumping over her belly, catching on one another, and rubbing sensually and hard.

She would swing her body to the right, throwing her to the ground. She didn't follow-up. A part of her wanted to, but she was no heel. Her arms would be crossed as she waited for the blonde to recover.

"Stop and think for a moment. You can't beat someone like me through sheer brute force."

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:07 am

Karen again tried to resist that moan, but it was hard when a woman Aniek's size was bearhugging her. She could indeed feel every inch of the woman as she kept those harsh compressions; everytime Aniek breathed in and out, her heart beat, the sweat on her stomach. Whilst the pain was bad, it was the fact Karen was near completely trapped that hurt her the most.

To her luck, the hold was quickly released after the swing, Karen falling to her knees. She turned to her foe as she straightened up, holding her waist, breathing harder now.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:14 am

"You're hiding a lot you know? It makes you look tough, but appearances fade quickly in the ring. I could've practically made love to you there if I wanted. Trust me, I know more than a few woman would treat this as something much more intimate than a match."

Aniek's voice was as calm as it could be, even if her perking nipples made it look a bit suspect. She didn't approach Karen; kind as she was, she knew Karen likely felt a bit spiteful. Most people did when their sexuality was so directly attacked. Karen was a big girl, but still a girl with that brash behaviour of her's.

"The less you talk, the less I know and the less I can help you with."

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:15 am

Karen was already a bit flustered; first the kiss and then the grinding squeeze. She tried to change the subject by going on the offence. Pushing forward on her leg, she'd duck low, her head trying to get under Aniek's arm, whilst her arms went around her waist, trying to almost spear the big woman!

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:23 am

It worked... it's just that Aniek wasn't very surprised. She fell back first to the mat, their positions vaguely familiar, but in her attempt to get back, Karen had forgotten about something very important. Namely, the positioning of one's legs and the ones that were now wrapped around her waist. Aniek let her stay on top before her eyes met Karen's. She looked past her and then squeezed her thighs together.

This time, Karen's crotch would be pressed right into Aniek's. The Dutch woman arched her waist upwards, mashing their mounds together and calmly put her arms on her sides.

"You're not going to get far if you keep taking blind shots like this..."

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next