Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:04 am

Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Alex Withers vs. Hayasui Koridae- Hentai Match

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Alex Withers vs. Hayasui Koridae- Hentai Match - Page 5 Empty Re: Alex Withers vs. Hayasui Koridae- Hentai Match

Post by Clobber Jobber Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:54 am

The crowd exploded in excitement as Alex mounted her opponent, wiggling her hips to grind their sex together. To her, however, this was all simply white noise, the only sound she cared about was Hayasui's loud moaning, and soon, her own. Each press of their crotches together sent a wave of pleasure through both competitors, their bodies writhing and rippling in esctacy. Alex traced her hands along her own body as she moved, exploring the generous curves as she was overcome with sensation.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Alex Withers vs. Hayasui Koridae- Hentai Match - Page 5 Empty Re: Alex Withers vs. Hayasui Koridae- Hentai Match

Post by Panda Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:48 pm

As Alex continued to grind their hips together, Hayasui found all her concerns being washed away by the pleasure echoing through her. Her awareness of the situation around her had been reduced to nothing more than the feel of Alex's folds against hers. Her moans grew higher and higher as that wonderful tension built up further and further until, finally, the helpless girl was pushed over that edge with a loud moan, her fluids soaking Alex's crotch and some of the mat.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:28 am

As Hayasui let out a hard, final moan, her juices covering Alex's crotch and the mat below them, Alex herself let out a loud sigh, falling over to Hayasui's side. Though not exactly satisfied (physically), she was just as exhausted, if not more, by the events of the match. With a tired smile, she looked over towards her former opponent, letting out a quiet chuckle. "Well, that was probably the stupidest thing I've ever done," she said with a warm tone.

After heavily breathing for a few moments, Alex finally climbed up to her knees, extending a hand to offer Hayasui to her feet. "Look, Rach told me a lot about you and the night you had together. Sorry if I got off on the wrong foot or anything about that, really," she sighed before continuing, "I'm just kinda... lonely here in Japan, ya know? The only real person I've got to count on is Rachel, and she'd never..." she trailed off for a moment, staring up at the crowd as her eyes told a story her mouth refused to. "Anyway, hope we can put this behind us, eh? Maybe meet again under less... weird circumstances?"

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:51 am

Hayasui lay there for some time, exhausted, before taking Alex's hand and getting to her feet as well. Ignoring the crowd around her and how she felt like her face was on fire. This Alex person, her other faults aside, at least seemed like a nice person when all was said and done. Just a bit...lonely.

"Certainly," Hayasui said with a tired smile, "I don't think this whole mess was necessary, but I suppose we can put that behind us now. So...can we get out of this ring now?"

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:01 am

"Sure," Alex said with a wider grin. "I don't know about you, but I could sure use a shower." From the speakers above them, Alex was loudly declared the winner for everyone to hear, her first victory since getting in this league. But, honestly, she hardly cared about any of that. She wasn't here for the fans, or the fame or the money, she just had some serious sexual tension to get rid of, and she felt a lot better now that it was mostly out of her system. What's more, while she didn't care too much about winning, she was proud of herself for doing so without hurting her opponent once, Hayasui seemed like a nice girl and Alex was glad she could get this over with without hurting her. As the pair of them exited the ring, Alex's smile was wider and more genuine than it had been all day, that hopefully, she had made a friend.

Winner: Alex Withers

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5