Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:18 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Alex Withers vs. Hayasui Koridae- Hentai Match

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Alex Withers vs. Hayasui Koridae- Hentai Match - Page 4 Empty Re: Alex Withers vs. Hayasui Koridae- Hentai Match

Post by Clobber Jobber Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:08 pm

As both girls groped and pleased each other, Alex could feel things turning around for her. Hayasui was not really skilled at any of this (a bit to Alex's dismay), and while Alex herself hadn't had as much experience as she would have liked, she certainly knew how to please a woman noticeably better. This was what Alex had challenged this girl to a Hentai match for, and although she was still sore for the series of blows made on her, it was proving to be worth it.

As their bodies pressed against each other, Alex moved her hand by Hayasui's breast down to her crotch, slipping her fingers deeper into her, looking to increase the stimulation even further.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Alex Withers vs. Hayasui Koridae- Hentai Match - Page 4 Empty Re: Alex Withers vs. Hayasui Koridae- Hentai Match

Post by Panda Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:20 pm

Hayasui moaned loudly as Alex slipped a few fingers into her, feeling that familiar tension starting build up again. Dazed realization hit Hayasui as she realized that, if this kept up, she'd actually lose this match. Even if it was a Hentai match, the girl refused to go down without putting up a better fight than this.

With that, Hayasui abandoned her efforts to grope Alex and instead gripped the turnbuckle behind her before trying to pull herself in hard, intending to sandwich Alex between her and the turnbuckle.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:55 pm

Invested in pleasuring her opponent, Alex barely noticed when Hayasui retracted her hands to grasp onto the ropes, and what she had noted of it she just attributed to the girl being nervous. The tender moment came to an abrupt halt altogether, however, when Hayasui's body came crashing into Alex's, forcing her to release all hold as she slid into the turnbuckle. The impact rang through her back, and only continued to throb as her hands grabbed the ropes too, in an attempt to keep herself from slipping off her feet.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:32 am

With Alex stunned for now, Hayasui decided to take her chance to get her opponent to a more advantageous position. With this in mind, Hayasui would take hold of Alex's arm and hip, just like she had with Rachel, before lowering her center of gravity under Alex's, intending to shoulder throw her. If she succeeded with this, Hayasui would try to straddle Alex's stomach, intending to reach back and rub the girl's folds in her best attempt at an imitation of what Alex had done to her earlier.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:33 am

As Hayasui closed in, placing one hand on Alex's arm and one on her hip, Alex started to feel a sense of the tenderness they shared only a few moments earlier. This all changed, however, as she was quickly flipped over Hayasui's body, slamming into the mat with a loud cough as the breath left her body. As she lie on her back, Hayasui leaned over her, rubbing her sensitive crotch with one hand. The fall had really done a number on Alex's body, her breathing fairly coarse at this point. So it would be hard even for Hayasui to guess she'd get a second wind.

Reaching for both of her opponent's hands, Alex would attempt to turn the tables by flipping Hayasui under her, locking their fingers together on either side of her head.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:19 am

Hayasui felt the blush creeping back to her face as she worked on Alex, when, against all odds, the other girl seemed to regain something of a second wind. Realization struck just a moment too late, however, leaving the Japanese girl helpless as Alex grabbed onto her hands and turned them over.

Her opponent easily regained her position on top, and Hayasui soon found herself helpless as her hands were clasped in Alex's as the other girl pinned them to the mat next to Hayasui's head. The Japanese girl couldn't help but stare back up at the other girl, waiting for her to take advantage of the sudden reversal.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:53 am

Alex's expression softened, from not smiling but still with a genuinely loving look in her eyes, as she peered into Hayasui's for a few moments. After some time passed, she spoke in a calm, soothing tone, though the damage done to her body was still readily audible. "Hey, just ignore everyone else, okay? It's just you and me here."

With that, she leaned down, gently, but passionately, kissing her opponent, her eyes half-closed and her hair draping down around both of them. The crowd erupted into cheers and whistles as they touched lips, the image enlarged on the monitors around the stadium, but she paid it no mind, getting deeper into the kiss for a moment before slowly breaking apart, a thin trail of saliva latching between their lips.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:17 am

The whole situation was really starting to get to her. Alex's voice, calm and soothing in spite of all the damage she'd taken at Hayasui's hands. In spite of herself, the Japanese girl couldn't help but wonder if this was really necessary for this kind of match. Whether this even really counted as a match in the first place.

In spite of herself, that voice seemed to dull out the crowd around them, just a little, as Alex leaned down with a kiss that, despite its gentleness, made no attempts to hide the passion burning within the other girl.

Hayasui, left helpless before the other girl, did what she could to return the kiss before Alex left her, leaving the Japanese girl looking rather...wanting.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:37 pm

Alex allowed a faint smile at Hayasui's awe-struck expression, whose eyes shone with a growing passion after their kiss. Letting go of Hayasui's hands and leaning back, she looked up and down the girl's sweating body with a spark of inspiration. Though her smile had faded, the love in her eyes had not, and soon she came up to a kneeling position, her crotch pressed up against her opponents. With one hand, she pushed her hair back, partway out of her face, while the other hand rubbed her own body, tracing an imaginary line from her naval down to her pelvis with her fingers. With a gentle moan, she started to rub her sex against her opponent's, too caught up in the moment now to concern herself with winning or losing.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:54 pm

Hayasui barely registered that her hands had been released, her mind whirling with the confused emotions she found herself befuddled by. Just then, Alex leaned back, Hayasui's eyes widening and her blush deepening as she realized that the other girl was looking her over.

After a few moments spent deliberating, Alex pressed her folds up against Hayasui's, drawing a long moan from the girl as Alex started rubbing herself up against Hayasui, leaving the other girl helpless at the pleasure coursing through her.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next