Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 111 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 111 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A walk home ((For Fluffy Tail.))

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A walk home ((For Fluffy Tail.)) - Page 2 Empty Re: A walk home ((For Fluffy Tail.))

Post by Valyn Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:48 pm

This night had turned into something she would of never expected but she was glad it was happening. Her eyes stayed locked on Ven though they couldn't help but watch the bra come off and those breasts being set free. As her lover dived straight back at her she was already parting her lips.

A low moan escaped her mouth as she kissed her back lovingly her nipples quickly stiffening as her breast was shown attention. Her back arched as the hand ran down her front her skin hot to the touch. As the hand stopped right at her sex she let out a soft needy whimper against her lovers lips her body writhing.

Valyn

Back to top Go down

A walk home ((For Fluffy Tail.)) - Page 2 Empty Re: A walk home ((For Fluffy Tail.))

Post by Fluffy Tail Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:31 pm

Ven would also never had guessed that a night like this would come out of her winning an intense humiliation match, and as much as she wanted to, she couldn't regret it for a moment. "Your so beautiful. Its intoxicating.." She mumbled with a lustful tone, continuing her breast massaging while moving her head to Mystis's neck, kissing there to mix things up and increase the smaller girls excitement even further.

Demonstrating quite a fair amount of bedroom skill Ven would use her lower hand to both undo Mystis's jeans and pull them down, all whilst keeping up her kissing and massaging. Once the red-haired girls jeans were down low enough Ven would start stroking the area of her womanhood yet again, this time doing so through her panties rather than her thick jeans.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:15 pm

Had the world ended right there Mystis would of died happily in the throes of passion with her love. Thankfully it didn't and the night kept going. Her neck tilted as Ven's lips kissed the tender flesh causing her to gasp and moan out her body feeling sensitive everywhere. Though hearing thode words she blushed a deep red. " You are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen" she breathed out hotly.

She arched her hips making it even easier for jeans to be tugged down exposing the red lace panties underneath. She was so wet already the thin cloth already damp with her sweet nectar by the time Ven started to rub her. She moaned in ecstacy, she had submitted to Ven on the mat and had submitted herself fully to her here.

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:48 pm

"Oh please.. Your flattering me.." Ven murmured with a loving smile, temporarily halting her neck kissing before resuming once again. Intent on not forcing Mystis to wait any longer she gave the red-haired girls singular breast one last forceful push, keeping her hand on it stationary whilst she used her other lower hand to pull down the adorable red underwear of her companion.

Without a moments mercy Ven began skilfully stroking Mystis's now exposed pussy, quietly moaning to herself while basking in the pure love which overtook all of her senses. "What made you kiss me in the first place..?" Ven couldn't help but ask while momentarily stopping her kissing yet again, quite curious about the answer, as well as if Mystis could even answer.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:54 pm

" What....made....me..." she breathed out hotly in between the moans as her pussy was being worked over. She looks to Ven smiling lovingly at her one of her hands stroking through her lovers hair. "You. ...something about you. I knew I needed to kiss those lips no matter what....I didn't expect anything else...but I'm so very glad you are here with me now."

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:21 am

"I do my best not to mix work and pleasure.. But it has been such a long time.. Since I have gotten the chance to be with.. A girl such as yourself.." Ven continues to mumble quietly, having difficulty keeping up her skilful hand movements and talking at the same time.

Without warning Ven would gently slide two of her long fingers inside of Mystis, beginning to lovingly thrust them inside the red-haired girl.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:34 am

A loud gasped escaped her lips as the two fingers invaded her warm wet sex causing her body to arch up in pleasure as she pressed herself against the fingers. She wouldn't talk anymore only able to let out passionate moans with each thrust of those fingers. Her eyes closed as she arched her head back her hands gripping onto the dark haired girls shoulders tightly loosing herself in pleasure.

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:52 am

"Heh.. Mmmm.." Ven giggled to herself softly as her loving actions rendered Mystis unable to speak. Forced to always act very serious and mysteriously it was nice for her to both physically and metaphorically let her hair down, and involve herself in an activity which wasn't all about honour and punishment.

"What was that..? Im afraid im going to need you to speak up.." Ven whispered playfully into Mystis's ear before adding another long finger into the mix, rotating them inside of the red-haired girl for a moment before going back to sensual thrusting.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:13 pm

The teasing whisper in her ear caused her to shiver despite how hot her body felt. Though as the third finger added itself into then mix she let out another cry of unrestrained pleasure her sex tightening on the woman's fingers with each thrust of them. She couldn't form any coherent thoughts her mind was swimming in pleasure and her body had long ago been overwhelmed.

"O fuck baby" she gasped out in between ragged breaths as her chest heaved up and down. Her juices started to slick Ven's fingers already making it easier for them to thrust into her.

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:35 am

"You are quite the vocal one.. Not that Im complaining of course.. Its always nice to hear the approval for my actions.. First hand.." Ven continued to speak quietly in the breathiest seductive voice she could muster, doing all she could to amplify the pleasure for Mystis and better her overall experience.

By now Mystis would probably realise Ven was rather the jack-of-all trades. She could more than hold her own in any kind of standard and hardcore match, then to top it off she is able to battle it out quite decently in hentai themed matches as well.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next