Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Dancing the Night Away

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Go down

Dancing the Night Away - Page 5 Empty Re: Dancing the Night Away

Post by Daaharu Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:39 pm

Odessa's butt grinded right up against Eri's crotch again, and the ebony beauty gleefully brought her friend closer and closer to an orgasm using nothing but the grinding of her butt in this lap dance. Now Odessa had a decision to make: should she try to prolong the teasing, or even let Eri off the hook, or should she make her cum right now?

Well, Odessa really didn't intend to let Eri off the hook. She knew that Eri wanted to cum, even if she was trying to resist the urges on a basic level. But Odessa would slow down just a bit, just to add one last bit of polish to the teasing scene which had brought Eri so, so close to an orgasm. Odessa pulled her butt away from Eri's sex, letting it hover just an inch in front of it, as she would look over her shoulder at Eri and grin.

"So...what shall I do, hmm?" she would ask breathily, before very lightly bumping Eri's crotch with her butt once. "Shall I make you cum?" Odessa would bump her butt against Eri's crotch again. Then, she leaned in a little closer, putting her lips next to Eri's ear. "Do you want to beg me to finish you off?" she would ask, before bumping against Eri's sex a third time.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:16 pm

Eri was sure that Odessa was going to force her to wet the chair as she was brought closer and closer to her limit. It's going to be humiliating, even if there's no one else there right there to witness such embarrassing moment, and that would certainly prove Odessa's superiority over her, at least in the lap dance department, among others. The brunette was bracing herself for her orgasm as she closed her eyes, only to find out that her friend decided stop as she arrived at the edge.

She gasped and opened her eyes to notice the dark skinned temptress looking at her over her shoulder, her aroused figure seemed to felt a surge inside her which made her blushed deeply. Eri felt like she could already guess what Odessa's game was going to be, and unfortunately, it looked like she was right.

"Ah...!" the brunette moaned as she felt the butt of Odessa bumped against her dampened crotch, not once, but twice.

Her body felt like it's paralyzed, preventing her from attempting something like pushing the ebony beauty off her. She even felt like she had the urge to hump herself against Odessa's rear just to avoid the misery of being relentlessly teased, although she couldn't find the strength to even do that at the moment for some reason. As Odessa spoke next to her ear, Eri shuddered and moaned meekly.

"Nnhh.... C-come on..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:32 am

Odessa ceased her grinding to glance over her shoulder at Eri's flustered face, only bumping the brunette's crotch a couple of times with her butt as she would slowly, teasingly ask Eri whether or not she wanted to be made to cum. The ebony beauty waited patiently for Eri to compose herself as best she could in order to answer Odessa's question. When she did answer—in the reluctant affirmative—Odessa would grin and purr softly. "I'm glad, Eri dear. Now let's see how fast you'll wet the seat!" she would say.

Odessa would immediately thrust her hips back again, her butt bouncing against Eri's crotch, before she would begin to grind it again, rubbing it back and forth, side to side, and sometimes up and down, too. She wiggled her butt all around, putting plenty of pressure on Eri's sex as she would press her bum into it and wait for Eri to cum in response to all of the stimulation.

"Come on, darling!" Odessa would implore.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:02 am

"Ooohh...!" Eri moaned as Odessa taunting her about wetting the chair again, her cheeks turned completely red from the thought of the impending outcome of this teasing.

With the dark skinned beauty began to move her butt again, teasing and grinding her already aroused sex, it wasn't too long until the brunette began to shiver as she approached the edge of ecstasy. She gripped the armrest firmly, while her body was leaning against Odessa's back, pressing her thinly covered breasts on her friend's skin. Eri finally was no longer able to withstand the stimulations, and she came hard almost instantly after Odessa implored her to.

"Ahhhn!!! Ahhmm...! Ahhhmmm...!" Eri moaned in ecstasy, humping herself against Odessa's derriere. "Ahaaaaaa...."

She coated her friend's lovely ass and the chair with her juices, which seemingly kept on flowing out for a short while. When her orgasm finally subsided, Eri slumped against Odessa's back, her head rested on the girl's shoulder as she panted and moaned, her arms wrapped loosely around the ebony beauty's waist.

"Mmm..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:02 pm

Odessa would keep up an almost frantic pace as she wiggled her rear end against Eri's crotch, feeling plenty of dampness soaking through the front of Eri's thong and smearing across her butt cheeks, knowing that the orgasm itself was surely only a few seconds away. Eri's cries and moans were intoxicating, and Odessa hoped that, underneath the pouty, reluctant uppermost layer, that her friend was having at least as much fun as she was right now!

Right after Odessa had implored Eri to cum, the Japanese beauty consented, her whole body tensing up as she gripped the armrests and juices soaked through her panties and stained the seat underneath her, as well as splashing all across Odessa's rump. Odessa felt Eri humping back against her, now, and would focus on just grinding her butt directly backwards against Eri's butt as her friend picked up some of the slack. The orgasm was an incredible one, one which seemed to be very, very wet, and one which also seemed to completely spend Eri's energy up. When the brunette flopped forwards afterwards, her head falling on Odessa's shoulder and her arms falling over Odessa's hips, the ebony beauty would smile and relax a bit herself, sinking down into Eri's lap while making sure that her friend's head would still be comfortable on her shoulder.

"Mmm...I'm willing to bet that that was the greatest lap dance you have ever had," Odessa would say, as she brushed a hand through Eri's hair.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:06 am

Eri purred on Odessa's shoulder as she closed her eyes for a bit, her friend's hand running down her hair made her felt a bit comforted. She was only teasing the ebony beauty about making her wetting the chair, but Odessa took the ball and ran with it, producing a spectacular goal in the end. Obviously, Eri was enjoying it too, as she rarely being teased to the point she felt a little submissive like this this. Odessa was one of the few who could do that to her, which was why she loved it when they got to hang around together.

Still she felt a little impish as well. While it's the best lap dance she ever had in her life, just admitting defeat straight away to Odessa didn't feel all that fun. Even with the small puddle on the chair that was the proof of her utter defeat, Eri wanted to tease her friend just a little bit. It's always excite her to see Odessa trying to subdue her for some reason, even more when the girl succeeded.

"Mmmhh... yeah... it wasn't half bad... mmm..." she said cheekily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:52 pm

Eri seemed pretty tired right at this moment, and Odessa was more than happy to just sit on her friend's lap and keep her comfortable with a hand running through her hair and her back pressing back against Eri's breasts, their skin only barely separated by two layers of ultra-thin, sheer material. Odessa took a deep breath and relaxed, letting some of her confident, powerful, teasing persona ebb away as she would feel very comfortable sinking down into Eri a little bit. The two of them definitely had to spend more time together now that they had become properly reacquainted.

When Eri mentioned how the lap dance wasn't half bad, Odessa would snort and bunch up the fingers on the hand on Eri's head, giving her friend a teasing noogie in response to her defiant, cheeky streak. "I should hope it wasn't bad at all!" Odessa would say, as she would then bounce a couple of times on Eri's lap, using her weight to try to bring Eri back into line. Though the fact remained that Eri's continued defiance excited Odessa more than almost anything.

The ebony beauty would slide off of her friend's lap, standing up and slowly stepping away, making sure the steps were high and her feet came down suddenly, causing her ample butt cheeks to bounce again right in front of Eri's eyes, though this time they were moving away from the brunette rather than towards her. They were almost begging her to follow.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:48 am

Eri huffed as Odessa bounced on her lap after her cheeky comment, although she was quite amused by the girl's reaction. When the ebony beauty slided off her and jiggled her butt cheeks in front of her face, the brunette smirked at the sight, feeling the urge to just grab or smack those lovely plump rear. When she began to get up from the chair, however, her legs trembled for a bit, and Eri yelped as she ended up falling on her hands on knees, right behind Odessa.

It seemed that her orgasm had drained her more than what she thought. Her face was now inches away from those lovely chocolate cheeks, and once she got off the initial surprise, the brunette found herself starring at the ass of her friend for a bit, almost as if she's hypnotized or something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:55 pm

Odessa knew that Eri was going to follow her, though the manner in which the brunette did it was rather unexpected. Eri, it seemed, had been weakened more than either she or Odessa had thought by all of that stimulation, as she fell down onto the floor on her hands and knees, her face poised just inches away from Odessa's rear end. When she heard the thump of Eri landing on the floor, Odessa turned her head over her shoulder and looked down at her friend. She couldn't help but giggle. "Oh, you're such a ditz, Eri," Odessa would say, as she would stop walking away from her friend and stay in one place.

"I really would love to do some more dancing...but as long as you're down there, there is something that you could do for me," the British woman would say, before she would stick her bum out and push it into Eri's face, rubbing her darker-skinned rump all over Eri's more pale facial features. She would shake her rear a little more once she had pushed it into Eri's face, making sure to rub her butt all over her friend and really bury the other woman's face down there!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:39 am

Eri might not have heard what Odessa said clearly as she's a bit too occupied starring at her friend's butt, but her senses quickly returned to her the moment those plump cheeks were pushed onto her face. She yelped into the ass of Odessa, but did little to resist the girl as she rubbed her dark skinned derriere all over her features.

"Mmmm...!"

Then she realized that her own juices were also rubbed on her face along with Odessa's smooth skin since the girl made her cum with those lovely butt cheeks of her. The brunette's face blushed deeply, but for some reason she didn't really tried to pull herself away from Odessa's ass. Instead, she began to lick and nuzzle the ebony beauty's ass to clean it, thinking that it's probably what the dark skinned seductress wanted her to do in the first place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next