Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 64 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Calendar Photo Pose match: Janet vs Anja

2 posters

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Calendar Photo Pose match: Janet vs Anja - Page 6 Empty Re: Calendar Photo Pose match: Janet vs Anja

Post by Harrier Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:25 pm

Anja really wanted to say something smart back to Janet, but the argument that a Janet had to be the expert in all things Janet was very, very good. so only a mild smile appeared on her face instead.
"That´s a very good argument in all things Janet. I give."
The German explained before attempting to lay her arms as good as possible on the toned body of her opponent while her legs would wrap around the Native American to stop her in the tracks if she wanted to do something funny or effective.

"But only in terms of Janet pronunciation. In nothing else."
She would then try to catch the other girl in a kiss.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Calendar Photo Pose match: Janet vs Anja - Page 6 Empty Re: Calendar Photo Pose match: Janet vs Anja

Post by Daaharu Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:13 pm

Janet was a little surprised that Anja gave up on her protests after only a brief spat over who was more suited to being the pet between the two of them. Of course, she only gave up protesting Janet-related matters. She still wanted to be in the dominant position, and Janet did not intend to give her that pleasure! Oh, she would give Anja plenty of other pleasures, but they would all be the sorts of pleasures that a mistress—a brunette, American mistress—would give to her cute blonde pet!

"Very good! That's the first of many, many more submissions I'll be hearing from you tonight!" Janet would say, as she tried to weigh down Anja and keep her in place. Anja evidently wanted to keep Janet from establishing a hold, either. Their arms wrapped around each other, Janet weighing down Anja's shoulders and Anja clutching onto Janet's back, while the blonde's legs wrapped around Janet's waist to prevent her from making any sudden or dramatic movements! Janet huffed, a little frustrated, but when she saw Anja puckering up for another kiss, she couldn't stay frustrated for very long.

"Heh heh..." Janet would chuckle, before opening her mouth and pressing her lips into Anja's, while at the same time trying to slide her tongue down into the German girl's mouth!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:42 pm

"Tough talk. Can´t wait."
Ana replied silently before entering the tongue duel with the Native American. She had kind of expected that Janet would not be so easy to defeat and that she would be forced to dig deep in her bag of tricks if she wanted to overpower her.

Moving her hands up to the shoulders of her opponent to seemingly caress them, she would suddenly open her legs and press Janet down at the shoulders while moving her legs up to catch the girl not around the waist but around her upper torso and have her face not pressed against her face, but her crotch!

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:01 pm

This match might go on for quite a while, seeing as how neither of them had really been in much of a hurry to put the other into the holds from their photoshoot. They had used three of the holds already, two going in Janet's favor and one in Anja's, but anything could happen when there were still most of a year's worth of holds to go through, and the two of them were so evenly matched that it really was not clear at all which of them would actually be able to ultimately gain the advantage.

Janet was on top right now, with Anja underneath her wrapping her legs around her waist. Janet knew that the hold would be fairly even, though she would have the advantage. Anja surprised her, however, with a sudden push on the shoulders, sliding Janet down as those long, pale legs came upwards! As Anja wrapped them around Janet, those strong limbs pulled the Lakota inwards, pressing her face into Anja's torso, barely an inch above her crotch! "Mmmmmggh! Tricky...!" Janet would exclaim, as she would begin wiggling in an effort to break free.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:51 pm

Now that was probably really surprising for her opponent when she suddenly did not found herself at the top, but right between the legs of Anja.

"You´re not the only one with some tricks in the sleeve. Now you better stay still!"
Anja proudly proclaimed, knowing that Janet would not just lie there and take it. The move had been a good start, and from her advantageous position, she could squeeze the body of the Native American at her leisure. Trying to use that advantage, she would attempt to use the wiggling of the girl to move her on the front and herself on the side, look for grips at her wrists and put her into a good old lotus lock.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:31 pm

Janet had just been preparing to make a move on Anja, seeing as how she was on top and had the advantage over the cute blonde German, when Anja clamped her legs down around her. And Janet could have even withstood that, but Anja decided to push her downwards, putting her legs around Janet not just at the waist, but higher, around her belly, and pushing Janet down face first right into her lower belly, right above her crotch! Janet felt the warmth of Anja's body and blushed a little bit.

She began wiggling, and tried to lift her arms to fight Anja off, only for Anja to grab her wrists just as soon as those arms went up to go on the offensive. With all four limbs controlled, Janet could do nothing to stop Anja! The blonde easily turned her over onto her side, the Lakota now trapped in what had quickly become a lotus lock! "Gaaahh! H-hey!" Janet would gasp, as she realized that Anja had now locked her into one of their photoshoot holds, quickly moving to even the score between them!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:24 am

It was pretty funny to see Janet caught in the lotus lock after she had initially dominated this exchange on the floor of the ring. And there was also the feeling that she had her trapped between the legs with her cute groans and groans there. And now this were even getting better with the pesky hands of the Native American out of the way and Anja having some time to play with her.

"I like you this way, surprised and ready to be played with."
The Blonde said with a large, anxious smile before she would draw the grip of her legs around the arms of her opponent tighter before one of her hands would attempt to wander down to the pants of the other girl and start a little rubbing expedition on the fabrication of the shorts.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:29 am

"H-ha, well, I'm always ready to play..." Janet would say, as she would struggle in the hold, knowing that Anja was going to keep locking it in tighter and tighter, preventing her from moving much at all and making escape all but impossible. Soon enough, the referee would walk over and she would make her check that the hold was locked in—which, of course, it was—and once she had, Anja would receive a point that would make this fight anybody's game. But at least she would have to release the hold once the point was counted.

"I prefer to be the one doing the playing, of course," Janet would add, as she felt Anja's hand slide over her thigh and begin to try to sneak its way into her skirt to fondle her. The Lakota shuddered slightly and moaned, leaning her head back and trying to catch a glimpse of Anja's face. She would try to smirk and chuckle a little bit, though it would be difficult to keep it from turning into a moan.

"She's gonna tell you to break your hold, you know, as soon as you've got the point from it...mmm."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:24 pm

"Now you are trying to pull a fast one on me. I know Nats enjoyed playing with you, and you did also enjoy being played with. Wrestling tapes don´t lie..."
Anja smiled lightly when she thought about watching the match between Janet and her old friend Natalia who had wrestled and probably fucked the Native American some time ago in her unparalleled fashion. Not that it was easy to resist Natalia in any fashion, but it gave Anja an additional kick as she always had strived to reach Natalia in this league.

Her fingers would enter the womanhood as good as it was possible to wreak a little havoc there with rubs and pushes. Her face showed desire when Janet looked back to catch a glimpse of her face. Janet surely knew how to behave sexy, that was for sure.
"I got until four."
She purred, although the referee would quickly count to four and she had to reluctantly let go.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:31 am

"Oh, mmm, well, it's not that I don't enjoy being played with..." Janet would muse, as Anja seemed to take issue with her assertion that she preferred to be the one doing the playing. The two of them were getting into some fairly in-depth discussions in the middle of their match, which wasn't always the case for Janet in her matches, even those she had with friends like Anja. Now, Anja mentioned watching Janet's match against Natalia, one that Janet had very narrowly lost some time ago. Janet smirked, though she would have to work at it a little bit so long as she was caught in this hold. "Oh, are you telling me Natalia hasn't played with you? As far as I'm concerned, we're even there..."

Anja began playing with Janet, and the Native American would not be able to control her moans, wriggling and mewling like a kitten as Anja's hand explored her sex. But its invasion would not last for very long. The referee would do her duty, beginning to count at about the same time that Anja's hand found Janet's womanhood. The Lakota girl almost wished that the hold wasn't broken when the referee finished her count, as Anja's touch had felt wonderful. But she knew that she still had a match to win!

Taking a deep breath, Janet would roll away from Anja, putting some space between them as she rose back up onto her feet, getting into a grappling stance as she prepared herself to continue the fight.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next